URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 469
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"K9 versus Walter Wright"

Posted by cmoneytakemoney on 08-03-06 at 03:17 PM
If you go on to the contender site on espn and clik on Walter Wright's picture it says he is going to fight K-9 in the second round. Last week after Gary won if you cliked on his picture before the episode aired it said he would fight Bravo in the second and sure enough he did. So we know it's for real. I think K-9 is a little to strong for 2-Guns.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: K9 versus Walter Wright"
Posted by PagongRatEater on 08-03-06 at 04:54 PM
You may want to warn people before posting a spoiler. Some folks may not want to know.

Welcome to the boards!

But, the four of us had a great time.

Posted by cmoneytakemoney on 08-03-06 at 07:15 PM
Thats not a spoiler. A spoiler tells you who wins a fight. That information I posted is right on the Contender website.

Posted by the_sweet_science on 08-04-06 at 00:50 AM
Hi cmoney and welcome. While stating who won the next fight before it airs is most definitely a spoiler, the term spoiler generally means anything that is not known until the next episode airs. There is no problem posting what you posted, but many people do not like to know anything until the episode is shown, so all we have to do is just put *spoiler* by the title of our post.

I personally don't care about spoiler info, but other do. That's all.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-04-06 at 02:44 PM
It is a spoiler, because you posted something that has not aired yet. I am ok with it because I already heard they were going to fight in the next round. It will become official next tuesday.