URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4684
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is Niambi going to graduate"

Posted by ybarks on 05-23-06 at 05:52 AM
Well are they pushing her out because of the end of the season?I think that Antoni left to soon, and everyone is forced to help the fake baby(Christi).So what are they going to do make some excuse for her not finishing or push her out what's up? Something is not right, I like her and want to see her graduate.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is Niambi going to graduate"
Posted by BlueCollar Blonde on 05-23-06 at 08:15 AM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, so I won't be! =) Check the spoilers section and you'll get your answer to this one.

Have a great day!

Posted by tmj212 on 05-23-06 at 01:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-06 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

I'd love to see her finish her process one way or the other. Giving her the boot just because it's the end of the season is irresponsible and unfair to the HG and the viewers. The mumbo jumbo that IV was spouting about seabiscuit was a poor excuse for "Sorry, this season's a wrap, and we don't know if we'll be back next year."

When I think of all the past HGs that were far more hopeless than Niambi, that were coddled, prodded and pulled through to graduation, I really hope they cancel this show and put me out of my misery. Niambi is definitely far more deserving than the likes of Lisa, Kim from season 2, and Christie, just to name a few.

Posted by Juliejo on 05-23-06 at 02:07 PM
I felt so sorry for Niambi today when Iguana talked to her about Sea Biscuit and how he was taught to fail. Well, isnt this reinforcing to Naimbi that she is a loser again?
why did they bring her into the house knowing that the season would end before she could graduate.
I dont' think she is ready to graduate but to just kick her to the curb because the season is a "wrap" is so awful. I cannot believe that they are doing this to her. I would pack my bags and be on the next plane home if I were in her shoes. That charm braclett isnt going to take the place of a graduation or help with her depression anymore than a bottle of wine would help Christie.
Niambi is far from being hopeless and I am Pi$$ed at the way she is being treated by Iguana and Rhonda and Dr. Stan. To just abandon her is a crying shame and I thought the program really did care about the welfare of these women. Doesnt' say much for it now does it.
I wish Naibmi well. Now she can go see a shrink on her own and get some real help with her depression.
I am depressed just watching Niambi being left out.
This show should be called Ending Under instead of starting over....

Posted by Shhhh on 05-23-06 at 02:28 PM
I totally agree. That was so outrageously cruel that they just "kicked her to the curb". She was far more deserving of graduation than other housemates like childish, retarded Antonia and Spoiled Baby Lisa. Niambi should declare her own victory over the Starting Over Bull S---, refuse to take part in the farcical 5K race, pack her bags immediately, call her own cab, and say "Good riddance to bad rubbish" as she marches out the door.

Posted by Mama_Pita on 05-23-06 at 03:45 PM
I cant believe what i just saw, How can Iguana say that stuff to her? She is trying, and I dont think she is there long enough for them to make that decision, Look how long they kept Kim around and she never had a clue, This episode really pi*sed me off!!! If I were Niambi, I would have told IV to "F" off"

Posted by MizJazmine on 05-23-06 at 03:56 PM
I know...I know...smh...my heart just breaks for Niambi . That was really cold...I mean REALLY cold the way Iyanla did that. It was just plain ugly. I could look at this from sooo many different angles, but in the long run I do think it's a blessing in disguise for Niambi.

It's a very hard lesson to learn, but NOBODY is going to look out for HER and have HER best interest in mind but HER.

Posted by Redbud on 05-23-06 at 03:48 PM
Oh yes! So true...they are kicking her out because THEY are out of time. They should have taken all the time they spent on stupid Antonia and given it to Niambi. That girl has serious issues and Antonia was nothing more than a waste of time. Shame on them!

Posted by watches too much on 05-23-06 at 04:08 PM
I felt so bad for Niambi today, she looked so heart broken at Christie's graduation.
I find it hard to believe that they are letting her go with just cheap charm bracelet and some psychobabble. The very least they could have done for her is to give her a few sessions with Dr Stan or arrange for some therapy when she goes home.

Posted by candyprincess on 05-23-06 at 04:48 PM
I totaly agree with all of you.I think it's a huge disservice to her.I hope she can get counciling and the help she needs to work thru the rest of her problems.SO should be ashamed of the way they handled her situation.

Posted by soccergrl on 05-23-06 at 05:11 PM
I agree with all of you. Just from a $$ standpoint...everyone gets "something" for graduation...Cassie really, really raked up...she graduated about 15 times....then you have Sommer and her RE-graduation....it just sucks that from the looks of tings, Niambi gets a stupid charm bracelet (which I imagine she takes off while she's walking out the door tomorrow) and a sprained ankle and knee.

I was surprised the way Iguana talked to her - w/all the "sista" talk and the way she babied Antonia, you'd have thought she'd could have been a bit more empathetic to her...but, it could have been, also, like someone said - they didn't think they'd be canceled, either. Would have been a terrific lead-in for a new season....can't you just see the trailers now????

I read her blog on Myspace, however, and she seems to have weathered all this pretty well. I've said earlier, I really think she's got a bunch going for her and will come out of this just fine.

Posted by Cinnamongirl30 on 05-23-06 at 05:11 PM
What a load of b.s. that came out of Iyanla's mouth today. Was that said to soften the blow? I can't believe they graduated that loser Antonia and not Niambi. I felt sorry for her today. Her facial expressions during Christie's graduation said it all.