URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 468
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bo's marriage"

Posted by Ellehcar71 on 07-04-05 at 06:24 PM
I'm surprised no one's talking about this here! Any thoughts, anyone? Let me start by saying I wish them the best. I'm all for marriage - I highly recommend it. That said, I do have some thoughts....when I read the report awhile back that Caroline was pregnant, I did not believe it - it was in the Star, not a real reliable source. Then this sort of "shotgun" wedding kind of makes me wonder. In all the new reports, though, his mom is quoted as saying there is no baby on the way. It may be that they decided to just go ahead a get married before he goes on tour (maybe to give her security,) but it'll be interesting to see which report is correct. Makes no difference to me, really, but these are things I think about.

I really think the producing totally downplayed the seriousness their relationship, knowing that his had a big female following. Like I'd care. I like married men - I happen to be married to one!

I saw a repeat of Regis & Kelly today with Bo on. My 6-yr-old whispered to me, "I think he looks like Jesus." I, of course, explained that, yes, he looks like the pictures and actors who portray Jesus!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bo's marriage"
Posted by Fox41 on 07-08-05 at 04:27 PM
If she is pregnant I wonder why her family would lie and say she's not. That's stupid. It's not 1822. I have read many reports that say she is. Oh well, who knows? The wedding was rushed. I'm sure that Bo has a lot to do now. Tv shows, recording, & touring etc... Marriage should have been the last thing on his mind. I bet his girlfriend is very insecure now that he's so famous. Maybe she wanted to make him HERS before he went on tour, or before the cd came out.

Posted by RavenChant on 07-30-05 at 02:10 PM
I only wish them blessings and hope they have the love to stay together through the fame.Bon Jovi did it,he's still married to his high school sweetheart,so hopefully Bo and his wife can do the same.I like his singing on some songs and others I didnt like,but if they stay with his kind of music then he should do real well.

Posted by run800mgrl on 08-03-05 at 05:39 PM
LOL! That is adorable.

Posted by infopocket on 08-10-05 at 11:58 PM
It just goes to show what kind of guy he is. He didn't dump her when he became famous and just the fact that he married someone NOT famous makes the relationship stronger - just because I know celebrity marriages never work!