URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4669
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Be The Survivor"S39, Ep05: "Don't Bite The Hand That Scrambles You""

Posted by RollDdice on 10-23-19 at 06:40 PM

I tried the patented Noura "I know a secret and if I tell you what it is, you have to let me do everything I want" technique, so I'm currently writing this from Urgent Care. (My bookie has an aluminum baseball bat and great follow-through.)

The pot has been stirred lately as the previously solid women's alliance has seen some strain. Last week Missy had serious doubts about voting for Dean and instead wanted to cast her vote for Chelsea. This resulted in some serious Lairo "side eye" from Elaine. Even though Elaine did vote for Chelsea at TC, those disagreements can leave a mark.

But perhaps it's all coconut water under the coconut husk bridge as tonight's big news is a tribe swap. Previously Lairo had their WAZE permanently set to "Tribal Council" and Vokai had won three of the first four Immunity Challenges, but your favorite Great Equalizer and Confuse-ifier (ME!) decided to knock over the Yahtzee board and start fresh.

So, as everyone heads back to their reconfigured tribe, you're going to see more scrambling than the kitchen during Denny's Sunday breakfast rush.

Mark "Rooty Tooty Grand Doomsday Slam" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "Be The Survivor"S39, Ep05: "Don't Bite The Hand That Scrambles You""
Posted by michel2 on 10-23-19 at 09:45 PM
What kind of sad-ass General manager are you? OK, I know we didn't have a winning team and we probably wouldn't have made the playoffs but why the fire sale? You sent half of our players to the other team and then you cut me without any warning? It's sad when management decides to throw away a team in order to rebuild for later.