URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4668
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."

Posted by tvfun on 05-19-06 at 05:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-06 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

.....The green eyed monster has taken over todays show. This is her newest photo from her actions.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Christie showing her support for Antonia at BOR!

Christie AFTER she found out Antonia was graduating.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
Posted by maryellennaco on 05-19-06 at 06:04 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!! That should be the NEXT photo she puts on her myspace... Perfect for the modeling business, doncha think??

Posted by Cleverone on 05-19-06 at 06:09 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo true!!!!

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Posted by dasboot on 05-19-06 at 06:09 PM
ROFLMAO! Thanks for the much needed laugh. Is the end of this season in sight? Cuz I can't take these women anymore. We, the regular viewers have run the SO viewing marathon. OK, I will speak for myself. Who the hell is going to hold my hand as I drag myself across the viewing finish line? Who knew this women (Christie) would turn out to be so annoying when she walked in the front door? Who knew that SO would stoop to pimping themselves at this level? Is nothing sacred in this world?

I CAN'T TAKE NO MO'! I JUST CAN'T TAKE NO MO'.

And then Jill waddles in the door with her suitcase and bedroom set. Mumbling something about cupcakes and donuts and actin' like a beyotch cuz she's mad at her absent daddy who she just had to find. Not very Divalicious for someone who wants to be a Diva. What did she expect when she found him? Now I gotta listen to her whine about the bastard fellow. Guess what Jill? I don't give a fvck anymore. Work it out on your own. It's summertime, time to play.

I CAN'T TAKE NO MO'!

Posted by SeasonedRefinement on 05-19-06 at 06:32 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.....AAAAAAHHHH...
..HAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!

Very good image - Hall of Fame worthy!

Oh...I am going to miss this subject matter and the critiques that follow each episode. SO brings out the creative side of sooo many people.

das boot - then Jill waddles in the door with her suitcase and her bedroom set mumbling something about cupcakes and donuts....It's summertime, time to play. ROTFLMAO! You wrote this in pure frustration - and it shows.

You guys are a blast!

Posted by staceeturner on 05-19-06 at 06:35 PM
I was having one of the worst days I've had in a long-long time and I just turn on my computer and go to this site and then I laugh my a** off wow, thanks you made my night I'm still laughing. peace

short&sassy

Posted by sharnina on 05-20-06 at 02:18 AM
(shakes head in sorrow and despair)

Oh my poor, poor Christie. What have they done to you?

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Posted by annie828 on 05-19-06 at 06:46 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

need I say more?

I am just sick to death of this woman....that top picture is what she looks like 24/7. She is always making those snotty faces at EVERYONES coments. Even when she is sitting in the group meetings, she is making faces contantly...what is wrong with this woman? Does she have torets syndrome?????

That was funny though.

Posted by fairgame on 05-19-06 at 07:07 PM
Okay, now those pictures are funny, and yet so very true! Christie has many problems. I wish Christie could see these pictures of herself. I would love to hear what she has to say. HaHaHa

Posted by Incognito on 05-19-06 at 10:22 PM
fairgame wrote:
>Okay, now those pictures are funny,
>and yet so very true!
>Christie has many problems. I
>wish Christie could see these
>pictures of herself. I would
>love to hear what she
>has to say. HaHaHa

Awww, Piss-T is mainlining the :::substance::: koolaid. She doesn't read the message boards -- as advised by the goof with the painted brows. Hair today and there tomorrow, yanno? :::snort::: Well, all I can say is thank you Wrong-Duhs :::plural::: for tanking a great concept. Naw, you were taken and so were the viewers. Does the term loss leader mean anything to you? Maybe bait and switch?

You are both opportunists and don't have the power you pretend to have. Two Emmy Awards for editing is proof enough for me. The crew scattered after the wrap on January 11, 2006.

Message to BlondeDuh: this SO farce 3K is worse than last year's promise :::air quotes::: that we, the viewers, would know the truth about that break-in before the season ended. "Production" has made a fool of you. Toodles...
Incognito

Posted by BimBo on 05-19-06 at 08:43 PM
OMG..... .......THAT'S GOING TO GIVE ME NIGHTMARES!!!!
But definately worth the laugh!! CLASSIC!!!

Posted by Seabisquit on 05-19-06 at 09:36 PM
Howdy!!!!!! America's Next Top Model has got it going on. You go Gurlllllll Growlllllll

Posted by momof4inVA on 05-19-06 at 11:30 PM
tvfun
OMG that's so funny. I nearly wet myself laughing!

Posted by tac_2 on 05-20-06 at 01:57 AM
Hilarious! I mean, seriously...you NAILED her!

I thought today we'd be getting the 'real' Christie and I wasn't disappointed. rofl

Posted by MizJazmine on 05-20-06 at 05:53 AM
That pic about say's it all! HAHAHAHA...Oh...wait...I think I see some compassion. Ummmm...no...those were just fangs!

I have to say today's show (friday) has given me the BEST laugh I have had for the entire history of this show including 1st & 2nd seasons! HAHAHAHA...OMG! When it was announced that Antonia was GRADUATING, Christie's face cracked! HAHAHAHA...Ohhhhh man that was just tooo sweet! OMG!...HAHAHAHA.

What was that Christie was talkin' 'bout? She "envisioned" being told she was graduating right after she crossed over the finish line at the 5k with everyone cheering her! Christie's delusional. That's all that's to it...no need to debate. HAHAHAHA...ROTFLMBO!!!

Ohhhhh man...I wanna see if Antonia get's a "makeover" with Andy!!! If so I wanna see that process!!! HAHAHAHA...OMG!!!

*I am soooo glad I taped this one! HAHAHAHA...Can't wait 'til Antonia's graduation...HAHAHAHA...ROTFLMBO...HAHAHAHA...OMG!...HAHAHAHA...

Posted by annie828 on 05-20-06 at 09:49 AM
OMG! When it
>was announced that Antonia was
>GRADUATING, Christie's face cracked! HAHAHAHA...Ohhhhh
>man that was just tooo
>sweet! OMG!...HAHAHAHA.
>
When it was announced that Antonia was graduating....did you see the look on Christies face.....that's what you were talking about. And after they showed the excitment on everyone elses "supportive, happy faces...the camera showed Chrsitie show "a little happiness with the clapping.

This scene reminded me of the scene from "Freinds" when Joey was at his "soapy" award cerimoney, and his catagory was read and someone else won....the camera showed him all pissed off and than he remembered Rachal told him he had to show his "losing" face, and he switched to the forced look of happiness.

That was Christie exactly....big fat poor sport!

Posted by SeasonedRefinement on 05-20-06 at 12:49 PM
Miz Jazmine wrote: "I think I see some compassion. Ummmm...no...those were just fangs! ...What was that Christie was talkin''bout? She "envisioned" being told she was graduating right after she crossed over the finish line at the 5k with everyone cheering her! Christie's delusional.That's all that's to it...no need to debate."

This might be my favorite thread of all time -- there is sooooo much laughter all over it! I'm enjoying the responses as much as the original picture!

Posted by Seabisquit on 05-20-06 at 01:49 PM
MizJazime...I got my major LOL for the day...your post is sooooooo funny. I'm laughing because your are cracking up so much, it's making me crack up. Love it, love it. Christie is some piece of work, uh-huh, something else. HA HA HA HA HA

Posted by MizJazmine on 05-20-06 at 03:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-06 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

After Christie heard that announcement, she shoulda got right in that camera and said "GET ME JACK BAUER!"...HAHAHAHA...

Posted by Seabisquit on 05-20-06 at 03:42 PM
Yes MizJazmine...or 'GET ME JACK...DANIELS'...NOW.

Posted by MizJazmine on 05-20-06 at 03:55 PM
ROTFLMBO!!!...HAHAHAHAHA...OMG!!! HAHAHAHA....

Posted by JustBNMe on 05-20-06 at 07:44 AM
WOW her eyes morphed into bulging things like Jodi's. Maybe that is her when she sees Jodi groping other HG. Chrisite is always lookinig like she is sucking on lemons with her old sour face.

Posted by cronemoon on 05-20-06 at 11:33 AM
OMG...this is soooooooooooooooooo good
and sooooooooo funny

our washing machine exploded and the litter box was
floating into the kitchen..

inbetween bailing water..i was running to tv to sneak
a peak at fridays show.. i missed most of it

but you have given me such a BIG GRIN...i do
not know what im going to do for laughs and giggles..

I can hardly wait for next weeks shows..
then a big oh box of kleenex..

I love that photo ..you should cut it paste it and sell
it on ebay LOL...

AWSOME stuff here.. your all the best..

now..i must wipe the diet coke off the moniter..off the keyboard off the desk...

he he he.. ~

Posted by Juliejo on 05-20-06 at 02:32 PM
That picture was so approprite and I laughed and laughed. She was eaten up by jealousy and so she cried wah wah wah all the way home. Let this woman graduate so we dont have to see her anymore. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted by simpledimple on 05-20-06 at 06:59 PM
OH BROTHER

Posted by petmama on 05-22-06 at 04:34 PM

>
>
>
>Christie AFTER she found out Antonia
>was graduating.

I'll bet THAT's why Rhonda decied to go ahead and "graduate" her. So she wouldn't plant a kiss on Antonia at her gradaution. With those teeth!

Posted by snowflake2 on 05-22-06 at 05:18 PM
LOL, tvfun!!

That pic could also be captioned: "Christie finds out Niambi got a prescription for Vicodin."