URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4664
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."

Posted by Seabisquit on 05-19-06 at 03:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-06 AT 03:54 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-19-06 AT 03:47 PM (EST)

call Rhonda in the morning. You are not graduating because you are not doing the work. Your jealousy of all the SO housemates who get to graduate ahead of you is SOOOOO
NOT ATTRACTIVE. You can't even fake your happiness for them. YOU GO GIRL...YOU ARE A LOSER CHRISTIE. And how much you want to bet you walk the 5K instead of running the entire race? You name the $$ baby and we got a bet.

ETA: you were taking 12 vicodins a day, plus alcohol on top of this. Talk about wasted days and wasted nights. And you detox off all this days before you entered the SO house? And we are suppose to believe you are pill free? I'm not buying it...not today...not tomorrow...not next year. Poor Justin...what was his drug of choice, one or two beers a day. Oh well, la de da. You are better off without her Justin....read the writing on the wall. Check out your future mother-in-law, i.e. Christie in a few years to come. Run Justin RUN.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."
Posted by petmama on 05-19-06 at 04:05 PM
I can't understand Christie's obsession with graduating. Since she wouldn't have Rhonda to hold her hand anymore.

Posted by tmj212 on 05-19-06 at 04:16 PM
Giving Jodi a back rub--$20
Decorating a room with someone else's money--$10,000
Fake ATM Machine Exercise--Worthless

Seeing Christie's screwed-up face after Antonia's graduation news--PRICELESS!!

Posted by Evett726 on 05-19-06 at 04:36 PM
Christie, please stop acting fake.

I'm praying that you finish the race.
If not you will not graduate

Evett726 ~ 2006

Posted by staceeturner on 05-19-06 at 05:53 PM
LOL I think christie is almost (besides lisa) the most whiniest for awhile any way.

short&sassy

Posted by Cleverone on 05-19-06 at 05:58 PM

The look on Christie's face was priceless....it really showed how much she puts her self up above the others. She actually feels she's doing good work (what a laugh...the others are doing it for her and under great pressure to do so)...you're not grad material, Christie, until you "actually do something without the help of others" .

THe production crew sees thru her as well...they always makes sure the camera is on her when the othe HG's are recognized...she needs to see some of these shows and her reaction to alcolades for the others...it's laughable!!!!

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Posted by Twinkles on 05-19-06 at 06:02 PM
I wonder if the crew gets prompted by the LCs at all or if they are like a comedy team who just have a knack for knowing where the good stuff is.

Posted by Incognito on 05-20-06 at 06:13 AM
Twinkles asks:
>I wonder if the crew gets
>prompted by the LCs at
>all or if they are
>like a comedy team who
>just have a knack for
>knowing where the good
>stuff is.

Nope. The coaches are nothing more than part of the "talent" production uses to put on a show. They have no control over the editing of the "process" and the way it's laid out for the viewing audience. That's the reason they seem so clueless. My only regret is that these inmates are real people -- I think...
Incognito

Posted by maryellennaco on 05-19-06 at 06:24 PM
Take a picture and put it on your myspace!! It's sooo attractive and fetching!! The MEN will be all over you in about 5 seconds.... The men with the white coats and nets, that is!

Posted by tac_2 on 05-20-06 at 02:05 AM
Give her something, anything, to make her stop crying and whining! Even Jodi has to be getting sick of it.

Posted by Shazbot on 05-20-06 at 05:32 AM
Petmama says "I can't understand Christie's obsession with graduating. Since she wouldn't have Rhonda to hold her hand anymore. "

This is so true... but I don't think Christie realizes Rhonda's holding her hand.

Posted by MizJazmine on 05-20-06 at 06:43 AM
Yes Rhonda is holding Christie's hand isn't she? With Christie being the DAW she is, Rhonda's quite the PIMP! Sorry...but the behavior of these two especially with this 5k thing has been nothing short of these labels IMO.

Posted by smack1968 on 05-20-06 at 07:01 AM
lol notice niambi got a script for vicodin for her injuries..she was telling situation man about it and that she had never taken them before..guess who's gonna sneak them from her? christie. i'm sure she has it all planned out. and i am sure christie is still on drugs. i can tell by her eyes and voice. i know all about painkillers and if she was taking that many a day before SO and supposedly quit, then she would be visibly hurting with withdrawl. i have gone through it and it ain't fun. she is from southern c.a. so i'm sure she sneaks out to get drugs. either she was lying about how many vicodin she took a day or she lied about quitting.