URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4660
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Niambi's Dark Shasha looks like Gumby!"

Posted by Ladyslipper on 05-18-06 at 11:59 PM
OK, maybe it's my warped sense of humor, but "Sasha" really reminds me of my favorite childhood cartoon friend, Gumby!
These visual exercises the coaches use, sure bring home the impact of lugging our negative junk around.
I think it would be a hoot to try something like this too, but only around the house; might give the neighbors a start. I could name mine "Pokey"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Niambi's Dark Shasha looks like Gumby!"
Posted by sharnina on 05-19-06 at 03:05 AM
After reading your entire post I think it just may be your warped sense of humor LOL.

But now that you mention it does look a little like Gumby. Hmmm... a Gumby with a dark side.

And I think a lot of us could name our darker side Pokey. As evidenced by the amount of time I spend on these boards.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Posted by eire_heart74 on 05-19-06 at 07:40 AM
Now that you mention it, it does! LOL What a good morning giggle for me. Thanks for that!

Allison had her head squatters and I thought that was bad to lug around. Jill had her luggage. Now this. My lord I wouldn't want to be in that house!

Posted by techstyle on 05-19-06 at 04:16 PM
Niambi's Sasha sure looks small most of the times. Niambi is so small and fit. I am even a little impressed(envious) with her foam cutout (the size only, not the stuff on it). The thickness and color IS good old Gumby! Funny.

Posted by dopeydwarf on 05-20-06 at 03:04 AM

Ladyslipper, i love your sense of humor. Please continue to post here!

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Posted by sharnina on 05-20-06 at 03:50 AM
Yes, I agree! Post on, girl!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Posted by Juliejo on 05-21-06 at 11:26 AM
Making Niambi drag Shasha around reminds me of Jill and the suitcases, Lisa1 and the crutches, Kelly in the straight jacket. All dumb ideas.

But it does look like Gumby.

Posted by Sumrsno on 05-21-06 at 11:37 AM
Shasha could have crippled Niambi, or any of the other HGs physically, if one of them happened to trip over her.