URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4653
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Christies "helper""

Posted by Ujena on 05-18-06 at 02:46 PM
OK, here I go again but did anyone notice the hair on the women who was supposed to be helping Christie? Forgive me here folks but I couldn't help but think this women needs a new dew! How in the world are you supposed to take istructions on how to be organized and in control of an event when the women giving advice has hair like that? I thought her suggestions were right on, but wow, that hair!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Christies "helper""
Posted by Lanna42 on 05-18-06 at 03:03 PM
Yes,when did Glenn Close from "Fatal Attraction" start mentoring?

Posted by Juliejo on 05-18-06 at 03:18 PM
Phyliss Diller in the flesh. WOW that women was hard to look at without laughing. I dont' know how Christie held it together. She was not easy on the eyes.

Posted by BBinOR on 05-18-06 at 03:39 PM
I know, huh? What a MOP! That was crazy hair!

Posted by dasboot on 05-18-06 at 04:24 PM
YIKES! I turned my head to look at the tv screen to see who and or what the voice was emanating from. YIKES! Scary and in the words of Simon Cowell "hideous." Her hair needs an Andy Paige makeover.

Posted by Ujena on 05-18-06 at 05:13 PM
I am laughing so hard after reading all the posts!!! When she told Christie she wears many hats, I couldn't help but think, she sure could use one right now!!! LOL

Posted by SeasonedRefinement on 05-18-06 at 05:17 PM
Ujena - I can't believe you mentioned the hat statement. Your thoughts and mine were identical! LOL

Isn't is wild to think that she paid for that hairstyle? I'm sure it wasn't cheap either. Ten to one she tones it down AFTER she sees how it looked on TV.

Posted by Ujena on 05-18-06 at 05:42 PM
>Ujena - I can't believe you
>mentioned the hat statement.
>Your thoughts and mine were
>identical! LOL
>
>Isn't is wild to think that
>she paid for that hairstyle?
> I'm sure it wasn't
>cheap either. Ten to
>one she tones it down
>AFTER she sees how it
>looked on TV.

LOL, great minds think alike I hope for her sake she see's the show and runs to the nearest Beverly Hills Hair Designer Studio and pays whatever $$$$$$$ needed!!! BTW, did she actually tease that hair to make it look worse? I thought I saw some teasing there or maybe she just sleeps on it and adds hair spray each morning to freshin the look....OK OK OK I'll stop...sheesh i'm bad!!! ROFL!!!!

Posted by jubeaners on 05-18-06 at 05:45 PM
Maybe that was an "Andy Paige Makeover".

Posted by VelvetElegance on 05-18-06 at 06:10 PM
Two words for Christie's mentor: "flat iron"

OMG @ those roots!!! WTH is up with that and how does one look in the mirror and think it's ok to be seen in television in that condition. On the other hand, what a perfect coincidence that the person brought in to help Christie with her hair straight outta 1977 would have hair straight out of 1987!!

Looks like she left her Oglvie home perm in too long... wayyy too much over processing..

Posted by petmama on 05-18-06 at 06:23 PM
It does kind of slap you in the face, doesn't it?