URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4648
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dr. Stan's group...A friendly reminder to house guests?"

Posted by kristin830 on 05-17-06 at 08:22 PM
Do you get the feeling Dr. Stan talked to the girls about support today because he knows that Jodi and Sommer would much rather move on with their lives then stay behind to support Christie. Were they asked or told that they would be staying in the house. I don't recall hearing from either graduate that they personally felt they should stay behind to support Christie. I think they are there to bail out Christie. What they heck was Rhonda thinking? How much support can one house guest get? God forbid you talk against Christie, then you are read the riot act.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Dr. Stan's group...A friendly reminder to house guests?"
Posted by Ujena on 05-17-06 at 08:31 PM
Christie seems overwhelmed and expecting help. Is this a Starting Over house girls 5k or is it a Christie Project 5k? All of the sudden Dr. Stan is putting a lot of importance on this 5k and when is this event?
I'm sometimes confused as to when the girls should help one another and when they are supposed to mind their own business. Maybe in this case they didn't fully understand it was required for them to DO the project.