URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4646
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Great Danni Boatwright Interview on Yahoo! Sports"

Posted by bayboy on 01-07-08 at 02:14 PM
Excellent Q and A with Danni Boatwright in Jason King's "King of the Road" column. You have to scroll down a little bit (past the mocks Sports Oscar awards) and then you can't miss it. Nice pic, too.

It's at yahoosports.com - in case this link doesn't work.

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_ylt=AmMpF60YDhFOjjPcjr3Z8Z45nYcB?slug=jn-kingoftheroad010408&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Great Danni Boatwright Interview on Yahoo! Sports"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 01-07-08 at 02:29 PM
I had to look for it and, in fact, run a search to find the link. Worth the search, even if it's buried.

Meanwhile, in an alternate universe, in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a terrible sound can be heard...as if a million college athletes cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced...

Posted by michel on 01-07-08 at 02:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-08 AT 02:36 PM (EST)

Welcome to the boards Bayboy.
Thanks for the information, that was fun to read especially since her interviews are rare.

I tried correcting the link but for, some reason, it breaks off at the semi-column (;). To find the article easily, copy-paste the entire link that bayboy provided into to address box.

"TinyURL to the rescue!"
Posted by vince3 on 01-07-08 at 02:44 PM
http://tinyurl.com/2h3dfh

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 01-08-08 at 03:51 AM
Thanks for pointing the way, bayboy! Fun interview to read...

KOTR: You were awarded $1 million for winning "Survivor." Any lavish purchases?

Danni: I bought my dog, Hondo, a new hip. He had a hip replacement. He's Rhodesian Ridgeback, and he thinks he's Super Dog now. The only problem was that I went to K-State to have the hip replacement. The vet gave me the option of K-State or Missouri. So you know I didn't have to think twice about that. There was no way my dog was going to Missouri. They'd have found some way to mess it up.

A stocking stuffer from Agman!
It will be a great day when every one of our schools get all the money they need while
the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to raise enough funds to buy a bomber.

Posted by byoffer on 01-08-08 at 11:09 AM
That was funny, Pepe, but the one that really made me chuckle was:

Danni: Being a mom has been awesome. It changes your life so much. It's the coolest thing to look at Bo and see him smiling at me. (pause) One person I'm disappointed in is Coach (Bill) Self at Kansas. The University of Iowa sent Bo an official recruiting letter. But I haven't gotten a letter from Coach Self yet about basketball. I know Casey (her husband) is big, white and square, and I don't jump too well. But you never know.

She is a true competitor, even competing with her hubby when it comes to alma mater baby recruiting letters!

Posted by iltarion on 01-08-08 at 05:55 PM
Awesome picture! Obviously she looks a lot better with some meat on her bones, and having a kid is good for that too. How did an offensive lineman score that? Guess she likes big men. Nice.
And Pepe, dumping money into schools is like dumping water into a bucket with holes in the bottom: it will never fill no matter how much water you put into it. Peace.

>

Posted by byoffer on 01-09-08 at 03:59 PM
She didn't put the money into the schools - she used some of it to pay for major surgery for her dog. (granted, another questionable investment from a strictly business perspective)

I think the lineman was a jock, just like Danni.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 01-09-08 at 05:09 PM
She didn't put the money into the schools - she used some of it to pay for major surgery for her dog. (granted, another questionable investment from a strictly business perspective)

From watching Guatemala, it became clear Danni was a huge dog lover, and being married to one who thinks like her, I completely understand the mentality. Business decision or no, I completely understand why she did it. If I had a million bucks and an injured dog, I'd do the same.

Posted by whoami on 01-10-08 at 06:39 PM
That was a great interview. I forgot she was from Kansas.

Courtesy of Dear “Trixi” Abby