URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4644
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Antonia,please get organized and quit bugging poor St. Anthony."

Posted by Lanna42 on 05-17-06 at 11:08 AM
I had to laugh today when Antonia announced that every time she loses something she says a prayer to St.Anthony.And how often would that be Antonia about every 5 minutes?Poor St. Anthony he has to come running everytime Ms.Organization loses her car keys.It doesn't take divine intervention to manage those things Antonia just alittle organization.Didn't her Mother every teach her the old rule about "Everything in its place and a place for everything."I thought most people learned that in the first grade?Now mind you I've been known to lose things from time to time but I don't bother the saints about it.This girl is so hilarious.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Antonia,please get organized and quit bugging poor St. Anthony."
Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 05-17-06 at 11:42 AM
Since St Zita is the patron saint to call on to help you find your keys, she should be going to her instead of burdening poor St Anthony. I'm sure he's got bigger fish to fry than to help her find her keys.

Posted by 26mitogo on 05-17-06 at 11:58 AM
I heard St.Anthony telling the Universe recently that he couldn't go looking for a lost child because his work was so backed up looking for everything Antonia lost.

sig by the talented Sharnina!

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 05-17-06 at 12:00 PM
I know I heard that too. He woke me up with his shouting into Iyanla's bullhorn.

Posted by Baxtera on 05-17-06 at 12:59 PM
St. Anthony says Antonia's got to choose she can't go with the voodoo priestess and Catholic Saints they just don't mix. So call to the Universe or use your saints but don't mix and match.

Posted by NicNac on 05-17-06 at 01:05 PM
I wonder if she called on St. Anthony when she lost her "cavity".

Posted by sm2 on 05-17-06 at 01:12 PM
>I wonder if she called on
>St. Anthony when she lost
>her "cavity".

She called him right after she called her Mommie.

Posted by Lanna42 on 05-17-06 at 01:39 PM
Welcome back Baxtera.Haven't seen you in a few days. I think Antonia needs to call on St. Jude the patron saint of lost causes.Either that or get her act together.She is entertaining though I must admit.

Posted by Baxtera on 05-17-06 at 01:52 PM
St. Jude turned his back on the house when they turned to the Voodoo priestess calling on the Universe. You can only serve one Master. Frankly St. Jude is more than grateful it's the Universe taking responsiblity for this mess.

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 05-17-06 at 01:27 PM
She should be calling on him to help her find some common sense but she doesn't have the sense to call upon him. Darn vicious circle!

Posted by Juliejo on 05-17-06 at 02:04 PM
She is in her own words a Grown A$$ Woman so she should call unpon herself.....

Posted by Baxtera on 05-17-06 at 02:06 PM
If she was truly the adult she thinks she is she's have developed a vocabulary that would give her words to use that didn't involve a swear in every sentence. How does this child truly expect to make it in the world. She supposedly has a college education the admission reps must cringe every time she mentions her college.

Posted by Lanna42 on 05-17-06 at 02:30 PM
What is with that phraseology?"Grown assed woman?" What kind of slang is that?Iyanla and Niambi keep saying it too.Did they grow a new a$$ in adulthood?It sounds so.....horrible.Did their a$$e$ grow when they became women?Is that a GOOD thing?Antonia throws that one out too.Why?Who started this new lingo to describe maturity and why does it always include the word a$$.Is it a strange coincidence that they won't let us use the word a$$ without a dollar sign to replace the S's?And here we are discussing ANTONIA?

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 05-17-06 at 02:49 PM
"What is with that phraseology?"Grown assed woman?" What kind of slang is that?Iyanla and Niambi keep saying it too.Did they grow a new a$$ in adulthood?"

Well at least in Iyanla's case, she has grown a giant a$$.

Posted by bentherdunthat on 05-17-06 at 02:12 PM
That whole scene of Antonia searching frantically for her glasses was a rerun for me...I just went through it with my eight year old son the day before. He found his glasses by retracing where he had been and without the assistance of the Universe, Jodi, or any patron saints-and also without freaking out and saying "Ohmigahd!Ohmigahd!"

Posted by alaholly on 05-17-06 at 03:02 PM
Yes benther, I bet your 8 year old is much more mature (or "grown assed" to quote childish Antonia) than SO's big pink fuzzy headed buck toothed baby. Iyanla gave her way too much credit when she called her a 14 year old.

Posted by Baxtera on 05-17-06 at 03:04 PM
Yeah I was thinking I taught 10 year olds that show more maturity and responsiblity than that brat. I'm thinking a 3 year old tops.

Maybe the Universe doesn't mind her bad language.

Posted by Lanna42 on 05-17-06 at 03:27 PM
I think Antonia thinks her language makes her sound tough and assertive.And there's nothing wrong with tough and assertive.It's the way she expresses it that makes her appear low-class and well.........ignorant.And what's a shame is that she is apparently neither of those things in reality.I don't know.She trys to portray opposite ends of the spectrum at different times.Why she persists in the "good Catholic girl" business I can't understand.Good Catholic girls don't present themselves the way she does.She better hope her Mommy lives forever.

Posted by maybaybee on 05-17-06 at 04:12 PM
>I think Antonia thinks her language
>makes her sound tough and
>assertive.And there's nothing wrong with
>tough and assertive.It's the way
>she expresses it that makes
>her appear low-class and well.........ignorant.And
>what's a shame is that
>she is apparently neither of
>those things in reality.I don't
>know.She trys to portray opposite
>ends of the spectrum at
>different times.Why she persists in
>the "good Catholic girl" business
>I can't understand.Good Catholic girls
>don't present themselves the way
>she does.She better hope her
>Mommy lives forever.

What the F is a "good Catholic girl" ?
I don't think I ever heard Antonia refer to herself as a good anything. She's twenty something. What do you guys expect? Twenty is the time to be immature. It's the thirty, forty and fifty somethings in the house that give me pause with some of their childish behaviors.
Whenever I hear her call herself a "grown A$$ woman; it reminds me that she's barely out of her teens and wants so much to be a woman. Cut the chick some slack.
www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews

"WARNING - maybaybee"
Posted by mysticwolf on 05-17-06 at 07:03 PM
With well over 100 posts you know better! No one on this board has to cut any slack for the show or show participants. They are all fair game. What is not fair game is bashing the other posters.

If you cannot read and abide by our guidelines I suggest you check the SO Links thread and find another board to post to.

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary

"RE: WARNING - maybaybee"
Posted by maybaybee on 05-18-06 at 05:00 PM
>With well over 100 posts you
>know better! No one on
>this board has to cut
>any slack for the show
>or show participants. They are
>all fair game. What is
>not fair game is bashing
>the other posters.
>
>If you cannot read and abide
>by our guidelines I suggest
>you check the SO Links
>thread and find another board
>to post to.
>
>
>Puppy Lvoe from Tribe
> blogging's scary>size="1"]

WHO DID I BASH????

Posted by maybaybee on 05-17-06 at 04:03 PM
She IS hilarious. I just love her. When I heard her telling Jodi about St. Anthony, I cracked up laughing. Every Catholic has counted on St. Tony to help us find lost things. Poor Antonia (Antonia---maybe that's why her name is a derivative of Anthony) needs to ask St. Anthony to help her find her way out of debt.
Luckily she has Iyanly to tighten her Grown a$$ up.

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 05-17-06 at 04:08 PM
I think Antonia should turn to St Jude, the patron saint of hopeless causes.

Posted by meme123 on 05-17-06 at 05:28 PM
Every Catholic has counted on St. Tony to help us find lost things.

We always recite, "Tony, Tony, look around, something's lost and must be found." I love it!

Posted by Lanna42 on 05-17-06 at 07:42 PM
I meant no offense to Catholic's Maybaybee.I'm a devout one myself as a matter of fact.And I happen to like Antonia too.She is immature and young.And she has a real knack for pulling excuses out of thin air.But I like her nonetheless.What is a good Catholic girl? I have no idea. But........certainly not me.

Posted by sillybear on 05-17-06 at 05:26 PM
It is not Antonia's immatutity that bugs me it is her bad attitude.Maturity will come in time.(hopfully)Her attitude sucks big time and her life could be so much easier if she would think a little about that.Growing up is hard to do but we all have to do it sometime.

Posted by sm2 on 05-17-06 at 08:37 PM
Imho, in the last few days, Antonia has showed why she is so immature and in debt. my glasses are broke, I have to call Mommie, my cavity, (I noticed her cavity, not her filling) came out, I have to call Mommie. She counts on her Mother way too much and I have to assume that her Mother helps her. If she did not, why would she have to go crying to her all the time? She is an only child, I take it, with her Mother raising her and not cutting the apron strings, so to speak. No wonder she is so in debt. She is a spoiled little girl in a big girl's body, or as my sister said, a spoiled bi**h.