URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4641
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Andy the Amazon?"

Posted by AmazonBlue on 05-16-06 at 08:03 PM
Just realized today standing next to Sommer how BIG she is .
How tall is Ms. Page?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Andy the Amazon?"
Posted by Twinkles on 05-16-06 at 08:06 PM
Sommer's last body image lesson should be... if you want to feel tiny, then find giant-size friends.

Posted by uh1uh2uh3uh on 05-16-06 at 08:20 PM
Why didn't I think of that?

Posted by eire_heart74 on 05-17-06 at 07:36 AM
I think I heard once she was like 5'10 or 11. Probably 6 feet and doesn't want to say it. Some girls are strange about that. She was a working plus size model for a big agency in the NYC for a time so I am sure the height worked in her favor.

She always wears heels though. So that's a few inches too.

Posted by elgin on 05-17-06 at 11:36 AM
Tall she can't help. At least she carries herself with pride and doesn't seem to have any problem wearing heels. Good for her for that! Too bad she is being picked on for her height. Pick on her for something real and totally hilarious...her horrible clown face make-up. Are you sure she was a plus size model or did she work for Barnum and Bailey Circus? Her "WINGED AVENGER" eyebrows and those "glow in the dark" made up eyes and the winged lips. She could use some makeup lessons instead of giving them. Holy cow!! I am sure she is nice enough but the make up is way way way way way over the top and is far from "normal human female" looking.