URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4640
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jodie just can't keep her hands to herself !"

Posted by candyprincess on 05-16-06 at 06:45 PM
Why was Jodie holding hands with Antonia and playing with her hair? she better be careful or she'll upset Christie.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jodie just can't keep her hands to herself !"
Posted by Juliejo on 05-17-06 at 12:26 PM
Maybe she is one of those touchy feely people? but I still thinsk she loves women.

Posted by alaholly on 05-17-06 at 12:40 PM
She has NO boundaries or any concept that others may not want her obsessive touching. The LC's need to deal with her "problem" before there is a sexual harassment lawsuit. I can see Antonia (or someone else) trying to make a buck off that one.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 05-17-06 at 12:43 PM
>She has NO boundaries or any
>concept that others may not
>want her obsessive touching.

You said it alaholly! I saw that too. It just bugged me. I used to feel sad for her thinking that's it's really bad how much she craves human touch. Like did she miss out as a child on affection? But that doesn't seem to be the case at all. So why does she still do it!!!!!

Posted by bikbruz on 05-17-06 at 02:46 PM
Her over the top touching really bugs me too. I'm a very affectionate person with those I love(i.e. my boyfriend), but I at least have 'for public' boundaries. If I was a HG, I wonder if the LC's would come after me, assuming I had the issue a la Kelly. My best friend and I don't even maul each other like Jodi does.

Posted by Lanna42 on 05-17-06 at 02:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-06 AT 02:51 PM (EST)

I could absolutely see a sexual harrassment suit coming from Antonia or almost any of the HG's towards Jodi.And now to fill out the house they've made her a MENTOR!!A mentor of what?It's impossible not to notice Jodi's busy hands.I gave her the benefit of the doubt for a while there but it's just gotten ridiculous.Inappropriate doesn't cover her behavior.The sexual overtones are glaring even if you cut her alot of slack.As far as I'm concerned (and some might say what do I know?)they never touched on the REAL ISSUES with Jodi.That were let's face it slapping them in the face at every turn.

Posted by Bentley on 05-17-06 at 04:05 PM
I agree with you totally. Maybe they should have addressed the empty cup. Everything she does is done waaay too much. She can't have enough food, enough love, enough success, enough touching, enough control. She tells a pack of lies to get into the house and then tells another pack of lies to graduate. It is so hard to watch her molest everyone, but it almost seems like she has had so much success with Christy that she has moved on to Antonia. I guess she likes the challenge of a conquest. I will always remember her hysterics when Bethany left the house and lo and behold Antonia showed up the next day and Jodi did an about-face and said how "lucky" she was. I think she has had her eye on Antonia for a long time. Run, Antonia....

Posted by standinmytruth on 05-17-06 at 02:46 PM
she better be
>careful or she'll upset Christie.

ROFLMAO!!! I didn't see the episode and am now thankful may tape didn't work. As a woman, I feel used and dirty after watch Mr. Toadie violate everyone's space.

Posted by petmama on 05-18-06 at 06:47 PM
I'll bet Jodi LOVED being Antonia's "helper" during the "debt mountain" climbing exercize today. Got to put her hands all over Antonia's butt. And, did you notice how she rubbed Niambi's thigh after Antonia made it past her "obstacle"?

Posted by Rhapsodi on 05-18-06 at 07:13 PM
Toadie just does not understand personal space. I couldn't believe my eyes today her hands on Antonia's butt was too much.
What was up with Antonia's undeware? Seem like to me she needs to get smaller underware so it's not sticking out a mile from her jeans.

Posted by geminirose on 05-18-06 at 07:16 PM
I SAW THAT! i knew jodi would see the situation as the perfect opportunity to put her hands on antonia (although any situation seems to be a good opportunity for her). did you notice how jodi began the exercise in front of antonia and was pulling her by the hand, but then all of a sudden she's behind antonia and putting her hands all over her butt to get her up the hill?

and if jodi wasnt trying to cop a feel when she rubbed niambi's thigh, then why did she do it? it kind of looked like niambi was losing her balance, but if that was the case then rubbing her inner thigh was not going to help her stay up.

ew. yuck. gross. if i was antonia my motivation to get up the hill would've been to get away from jodi's hands, forget the debt symbolism.

Posted by beckettrep on 05-18-06 at 10:43 PM
And calling her 'honey' during the apt. search - they apt. mgr. probably thinks they're a 'couple'. Couple of what, you ask????

Posted by JessicaRN on 05-19-06 at 00:51 AM
Remember last year when Megg entered the house with a phobia about being enclosed and all of a sudden they focused on the fact that she might be a lesbian but didn't know it. She wasn't near as "friendly" as Jodie.

Posted by NicNac on 05-19-06 at 07:23 AM
Jodie definitely has some issues with respecting other peoples personal boundaries. But, what I find amazing is that Christie seems to enjoy all of the fondling, groping, spooning that Jodie bestows on her and seems to be a willing participant. I can't for the life of me, understand why Antonia, though, hasn't slapped Toadies nasty hands away whenever they come near her body. Maybe Joad the Toad has some magic spell that she puts on all of her housemates to make them unable to resist her. I also noticed when Jodie was asked to support Christies 5K she agreed immediately and said "I love being with Christie..." not "I would be glad to help out any way I can". Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by candyprincess on 05-19-06 at 10:23 AM
OMG,I am sooooo glad I missed todays show and didn't have to see Todie gropping Antonia and Niambie.I would think by now they would tell her hands off!!!!!
She just makes my skin crawl.

Posted by Lanna42 on 05-19-06 at 10:31 AM
Please believe me when I tell you this is NOT a lesbian issue with the way Jodi behaves.This is purely a JODI issue.She has her own personal junk that makes her appear the way she does.I think it just has to do with her not having ANY CONCEPT of personal space or boundaries.And I have no doubt that she will eventually do this with the wrong person who will slap her upside the head for it.Maybe she is the same way around MEN.Who knows.We haven't seen her around many men.

Posted by tac_2 on 05-19-06 at 02:54 PM
>Please believe me when I tell
>you this is NOT a
>lesbian issue with the way
>Jodi behaves.This is purely a
>JODI issue.She has her own
>personal junk that makes her
>appear the way she does.I
>think it just has to
>do with her not having
>ANY CONCEPT of personal space
>or boundaries.And I have no
>doubt that she will eventually
>do this with the wrong
>person who will slap her
>upside the head for it.Maybe
>she is the same way
>around MEN.Who knows.We haven't seen
>her around many men.

I agree with some of your comments here. However, she's not only fondled/kissed/groped/layed & cuddled with her housemates but also verbally made a vulgar statement that leads me to believe otherwise. I don't think Jodi is quite in touch with herself enough to understand her true sexuality and I don't believe it's related entirely to her physical features or body weight. Like you say, she has a problem with boundaries but I think it goes beyond that.

All I know for sure is, I wouldn't have any problem telling her to back off so the real mystery to me is why her targets haven't said a peep. It's not like the producers aren't noticing, aren't giving us close-up lingering shots of Jodi's attacks, so what does that say? It could mean they're aware of her problem and just don't want to tackle that issue again on the program. It's sad in a way because Jodi might have been one I could have rooted for had she shown some self-restraint. But to me, when I see Jodi coming into a scene I'm not thinking lesbian, but opportunist, someone looking to fill her many voids at the expense of other people's dignity and personal boundaries.

."We haven't seen
>her around many men."

Nor has she said she's ever had a meaningful relationship with one. Odd, imo, for a woman of thirty-eight.
Also, that Jodi has chosen Christie, the weakest link in the house, as her main squeeze it just furthers my overall impression of her being out for herself and in no way genuinely interested in Christie's problems.

Posted by geminirose on 05-19-06 at 11:32 AM
>Remember last year when Megg entered
>the house with a phobia
>about being enclosed and all
>of a sudden they focused
>on the fact that she
>might be a lesbian but
>didn't know it. She
>wasn't near as "friendly" as
>Jodie.

that just doesnt seem to be an issue the show wants to focus on at all. i remember that a very upset karen expressed to her roommates and to iyanla that she felt megg was being inappropriate with her and tried to kiss her, but iyanla turned it around on karen and the issue was never addressed.

Posted by Twinkles on 05-19-06 at 04:14 PM
Jodi missed her prime opportunity today. Instead of holding her dear Christie she was stuffing her face with chips saying she feels her pain, really I feel your pain while Christie was blubbering about being challenged instead of simply graduating.

Jodi was chewing and crunching while empathizing. It didn't sound too convincing. Her beloved then had to go off to Jill for the deep hug. Jodi missed out but she got her snack so I guess she has her priorities.

Posted by petmama on 05-19-06 at 04:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-06 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

It appeared to be wheat thins she was scarfing straight from the box. With both hands. After the BOR. It's that night time eating, straight from the box, or bag, that made, and is keeping, her fat. I rarely eat crackers. But, when I do, I count out a serving. And put the box away.

Posted by Twinkles on 05-20-06 at 09:14 PM
Yeah, I didn't realize they were crackers. They SOUNDED like chips on my tv. We shouldn't be able to hear the food over the conversation.

I thought Mr. Toad's Wild Ride would be over at graduation. I was so relieved she would be gone. I even watched the stupid graduation in case anything interesting happened. I figured I could get through it because it would be the last I would see of that person. I don't like this hanging around the house business. Get gone, I was sick of you then, I'm sicker of you now!!!!!

Posted by Cinnamongirl30 on 05-20-06 at 11:15 PM
If any one of the girls had even a tiny problem with Jodi's behaviour the editors would play that card to the max and make a big deal of it. They all don't mind it or they would say something. If that roly-poly called me honey and jumped into bed with me....she'd be rolled off and onto the floor faster than she could say " sausages "!!!

Posted by MariJ on 05-21-06 at 00:14 AM
It just occurred to me that maybe after the Karen and Meg incident that SOH may have gotten some flak over it and have decided not to address this particular issue. I sense that the LCs just don't want to tackle it and who knows...maybe the SO houseguests are uncomfortable with broaching this subject, too.

Posted by alyse73 on 05-21-06 at 01:58 AM
Maybe Jodi is like Megg. I think so.