URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4638
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Renee: Miracle Bra or Augmentation?"

Posted by SeasonedRefinement on 05-16-06 at 04:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-06 AT 04:21 PM (EST)

OK, I cannot be alone in this observation. She WAS completely sexed out, right?

The hair falling over one eye, the double shirt exposing more than a hint of cleavage, the tatoo in case you somehow missed the breasts...it all came together as a huge "NOTICE ME" effort, right?
Poor Dr. Stan...how did he keep his mind on Sommer with those screaming for male attention, lol.

Your thoughts?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Renee: Miracle Bra or Augmentation?"
Posted by sharnina on 05-16-06 at 04:41 PM
They do kind of jump out you, huh?

And yes, those are eyes.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Posted by SeasonedRefinement on 05-16-06 at 04:55 PM
Shari...I'm surprised at you! Put a bra on that graphic, LOL!

Posted by Lanna42 on 05-16-06 at 05:10 PM
Sharnina you kill me.......LOL.

Seasoned: Yes,it was pretty hard not to notice.Was there a graduation today? Yikes! Talk about drawing attention to yourself.She doesn't need to go quite that far.But that's LA for ya.

Posted by annie828 on 05-16-06 at 04:49 PM
SR wrote:

"The hair falling over one eye, the double shirt exposing more than a hint of cleavage, the tatoo in case you somehow missed the breasts...it all came together as a huge "NOTICE ME" effort, right?"

Well of course she HAD to look her breast---OOPS, I mean BEST,
after all she is on "national TV" again. She needs to gain her 15 minute status back in hopes of Hollywood noticing her, right?

Posted by Seabisquit on 05-16-06 at 05:09 PM
SR...I agree with your perception of Rene 100% However, I've got accustomed to seeing her all sexed out since Sommer also has her plastered all over her 3 websites. Rene is a pretty girl, I think. What I loved most was seeing Christie, the Beverly Hillbillies, 'Grandma Clampet" soooooo jealous of everyone who was thinner, cuter, sexier than she is. Which would include everybody in attendance, minus Jodie the toad.

Posted by Juliejo on 05-16-06 at 05:27 PM
I have never seen Renee before as I didnt watch SO until recently so from the perspective of someone who has seen her for the first time I say HO ho ho. Nothing like letting it all hang out.
But I too noticed the unhappy scowl on Miss Christie's face and it was pricelss. She was green with envy and so angry that everyone looked better than her and someone who GBS looked better than her too.
It was so funny to watch the camera watch her. Toadie looked like she was haivng a good time looking at Renee's cleaveage. ha ha

Posted by BimBo on 05-17-06 at 07:19 AM
What was that freaky looking tattoo anyways??? Despite the boobs coming through the tv set, it was that ugly tat I noticed more than anything else. Nothing against tattoos, I have a few of my own, but that thing looked more like brand of some sort than it did a tatoo. That aside, I thought she looked alright.
As did Jennifer. But if either of these unsuspecting gals had been forwarned regarding Todie's groping fettish, they would have shown up in snowsuits and chastity belts.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 05-17-06 at 07:34 AM
>What was that freaky looking tattoo
>anyways???

I know! That tatoo used to distract me all the time because I couldn't never quite understand what it was or what it represented.

I have nothing against tatoos either. I think they are great but I am much to chicken to get one! I really don't care where one is but it did seem that it was just so out there didn't it!

Posted by 26mitogo on 05-17-06 at 10:29 AM
SR - totally agree with you (surprise huh??)

For someone wanting to go into the fashion industry, I wasn't that impressed. And for me, when someone's hair is in their eye(s) and keeps bobbing up and down as they blink, I don't hear a word they say. I'm too distracted by the bobbing hair. I want to push the hair out of their eyes and say "Now ... start over." Is that suposed to be sexy or something? To me it looks like a fake trying to get attention but is really hiding behind something exterior.

sig by the talented Sharnina

Posted by alaholly on 05-17-06 at 11:15 AM
Just another example of the classic Starting Over DAW. Get the attention however you can. If you have nothing interesting to say, lead with your breasts. And make sure you've got 'em up hiked up on a platter (highlighted with a tatt) so no one can miss them!

So sad. Whatever happened to the seriousness of the "graduation ceremony"? It is all just a joke now and an oportunity to stretch individual HG's 15 minutes of "fame."

Posted by petmama on 05-17-06 at 05:20 PM
I doubt it was augmentation. Augmented boobs wouldn't shake like Renee's did.