URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 463
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Scott more popular than Vonzell?"

Posted by DonnaLynn on 05-31-05 at 04:19 PM
I just happened to come across a poll on the E! Website that asked who's Idol record would you buy? As of the time of the posting it was as follows:

44.3% Bo

39.8% Carrie

12.8% Scott

3.1% Vonzell

What am I missing? 12% of the American People would buy Scott's CD over Vonzell's? Am I the only one who hopes that Scott goes somewhere over the rainbow with Mikayla never to be heard from again???

http://www.eonline.com/

--Donna :~)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Scott more popular than Vonzell?"
Posted by Agman2 on 01-13-16 at 05:08 PM
Judging from where they are now, I'd say you definitely were not the only one who wanted him to go somewhere over the rainbow.

Posted by ArnoldKumar123 on 11-25-21 at 10:49 AM
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Agman2 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Posted by jakeanthony on 10-13-21 at 11:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-21 AT 11:28 PM (EST)

Thank you for your sharing,That's pretty cool.
professional seo services

Posted by ArnoldKumar123 on 11-25-21 at 10:52 AM
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam jakeanthony Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Posted by ArnoldKumar123 on 11-25-21 at 10:47 AM
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam DonnaLynn randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).