URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4623
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Starting Over HGs - Favorites and Least Favorites"

Posted by Madigan on 05-14-06 at 02:44 AM
I was just wondering who everybody's favorite and least favorite houseguests were from each season. This third season is the only one that I've watched regularly, so I didn't pick any for the first two seasons, but I'm planning on getting those seasons on DVD, so I still want to hear who your picks are!

For the 3rd Season:

Favorite: JILL

Least Favorite: ANTONIA

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Starting Over HGs - Favorites and Least Favorites"
Posted by AshLanie on 05-14-06 at 06:32 AM
Season One:

Favorite:

Mo First one to ever graduate from the house

Erika who was there, gor ehr goal, went on with life. She is infamous for saying to Chrish: Forty and still doesn't get it......Said during a fight when Erika finally spoke up.

Least Fav:

ChrisH-boy could she lie and lie with a straight face. Never graduated. Since you didn't watch season one an example of her lies: First night in the house she is in the kitchen talking to Hannah and tells Hannah that the neighbors call her a whore and then asks: Doesn't one have to be having sex to be that? (She was recently divorced). Then later in her stay she tells the dating agency person and the ladies that she had ahd a boy *toy* (her words not mine) that was instatiable and plus she met guys of the internet, at the library etc. If we were to believe she hadn't dated since her divorce then guess the boy toy and all these other guys were during her marriage. She left the hosue enver to be heard from again.

Second Season:

Favorite:

Susan-She went about her business and didn't get into others...plus I loved it when Rhonda once again wanted yet another housemate to date and Susan tells her that isn't why she is there. She graduated.

Least Fav:

Kim who the show knew was faking it yet went on to let her graduate. Before saying the infamous words: Fake it til you make it (at graduation) she actually said it the first time to her daughters in the garden when they were visiting.

Third season:

Favorite?

TJ I love her spirit and her attitude of always plugging away even when being treated terribly.

Least Fav:

Wow, third season had many I disliked-far too many wanted to get into entertainment etc and did what Kim did in the second season: Faked it til they made it.

Posted by redpurse on 05-14-06 at 07:02 AM
some of my favorites have been susan from kentucky. she is someone that i would like to meet. i also like andi page. she seems very helpful to everyone. jodi is very interesting, and i will miss seeing her. i also like sommer. i did not care for hailey or her mother. nor did i care for the girl with the baby.

Posted by origsofan on 05-14-06 at 07:41 AM
Can't exactly remember who was on which season. Favorites are The girl who cut her hair and was shy, can't remember her name. Oh boy, the memory is going. She was very sweet. Josie, because she was so sad and the drama. Of course, Chloe. Andy was memorable. Nianza the lawyer is my least favorite from any season because she was just so nasty and thought she was better than everyone and so gorgeous, I thought she was ugly. Season one was the best. Didn't like Hailey and her daughter, since have seen them on MTV's Date MY Mom show! Christine the liar, also a least favorite. Fat Kim and her White Vuitton Speedy Bag bragging about how rich she is, {but only had one handbag} also on the list. In general, like the guest who come across as vulnerable and needing to Start Over. Don't like the guest who come to be on reality t.v. This season Niambi is just so sour and Antonia, the Real World reject seems to be just floating throught the show. Bring back the real women of S.O.

Posted by origsofan on 05-14-06 at 07:50 AM
Also like Jody. Many people don't like her. But she comes across as honest and caring. Her hugs are a bit much though.

Posted by techstyle on 05-14-06 at 09:37 AM
before this gets locked, let me say, out of season 3 favorites TJ all the way, and Jodi. Least favorite Antonia and sorry to say I never really liked Christina.