URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4621
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Christie and Jodi kissing on the mouth"

Posted by undrcovr on 05-13-06 at 05:24 AM
My jaw dropped to the ground when Christie grabbed Jodi's face and planted one right on her lips!! It was like two whales cuddling. I am permanently scarred with that image in my head. None of the other HG have their spouse living there and I don't think it's fair for Christie to have her lover (Jodi) remain in the house. And, kinda off subject but I'd like to start a Snowflake fan club and post his/her best comments and i was wondering what other shows you watch and comment on because i would love to view those message boards!!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on the mouth"
Posted by JustBNMe on 05-13-06 at 06:57 AM
It was a rather nauseating moment. I have to say that I was not surprised. In fact what I was surprised at is that she (Jodi)didn't try to do kiss each of the HG on the lips and cop one more feel before she was a graduate. Guess she felt she still had time since she isn't leaving yet (crap we are still stuck with her) Christie sure looked eneegetic when she kiss her. Don't think I've seen her expend that much energy or be that eager all season. Ick! At least they can't get married and have a biological child together. Can you imagine what that child would be like and look like? Yikes!

Posted by beckettrep on 05-13-06 at 08:01 AM
I could hardly believe my eyes - I even rewound my DVR to see if I had seen it wrong - yuk, seeing in once would have been enough.

Posted by geminirose on 05-13-06 at 09:52 AM
and then when christie was giving her speech she said something like, "if you touch other women the way that you touched me..."

GROSS!

thank goodness i missed the kiss!

Posted by dasboot on 05-13-06 at 10:21 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-06 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

Apparently, Christie is the only one going for that type of action cuz Jabba wasn't smacking on anyone else. To me it seems unsanitary. Who knows where Jodi's mouth has been? And if she is bisexual it's has probably been south of the border a bit. Ucky-Yucky. I thought the show was PG.

ETA : And then there is the bulemia factor. What if she had just made herself upchuck before she was sucking on Christie? Ewwwww! Maybe she was trying to suck up Christie's stomach contents because everyone should purge? I probably should not post this but where is the update message button?

Posted by BimBo on 05-13-06 at 11:11 AM
"Jabba"!! LOL!!
I almost lost my breakfast because of those two. I so did'nt need another traumatic "Christy/Todie" visual in my head. GET OUT...GET OUT!!
They could have easily edited that right out. It only makes me think they're trying to expand their viewing audience!!

Posted by maryellennaco on 05-13-06 at 11:38 AM
BBBUUURRRPPPP...... Ugh!! I was about to blow chunks on that one,too!! And did ya'll catch what Christie said when Taodie's mom was taking their picture??
Toadie: Are you smiling?
Christie: Of course I'm smiling, I have your arms aound me, don't I?
Double barf-o moments.

Posted by Anne18 on 05-13-06 at 12:54 PM
I was surprised by that kiss also! YIKES! I wonder what the life coaches were thinking! Maybe Christie likes the fact that Jodi has a job and can support her. lol

Posted by staceeturner on 05-13-06 at 02:27 PM
I was not shocked just very-very grossed out.

short&sassy

Posted by DeltaDarkStar on 05-13-06 at 03:23 PM
Did anyone notice how much jodi was enjoying the leg rub down she got from Andy Paige. She sounded like she was about to have an orgasim. Ugh! Nasty Nasty!!