URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 462
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Supernova Show in LV"

Posted by trigirl on 01-02-07 at 09:16 AM
Since this was the big 'prize' I was hoping that someone would hae been there to give us the scoop. Nobody?

Here is what I read:

When it came to the actual music, Rossi and the group — rounded out by ex-Guns N’Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke and Black Crowes bassist Johnny Colt (filling in for an injured Jason Newsted formerly of Metallica) — delivered a loud, if somewhat uneven, hour-and-20 minute set.

Full Text.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Supernova Show in LV"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 01-04-07 at 02:34 PM
I saw them perform Headspin on the Fox News New Years Eve Show. It was funny because the guy announcing them had no clue who they were. He said that Jason was the bassist (it was the guy from Black Crowes) and the the song they were performing was their new hit Underdog when in fact it was Headspin. That was the only song I saw them perform on the show...maybe there were more and they showed them later. But this performance was set in Downtown LV. So they musta left there soon after and headed over to the Hard Rock.

After reading the review I was disappointed in the opening act. I thought Dilana, Toby, and Dave Navarro were opening.