URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 462
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Song one tie, two definitely to Bo three to Carrie.. Bo wins!"

Posted by brianshort on 05-30-05 at 09:25 AM
I would say there was a tie in the first round but when Bo sang vehicle he knocked it out of the park for good securing victory. Carrie hits high octaves I love that about her that puts her in contention with Bo but Bo is a step up and in a league of his own. Instead of everyone judging on the final day which I thought was gravely patronizing I believe they should have been judging on the entirity of the competition which I think what we would have had left then was a very profound reversal of fortune. Bo you deserved the throne don't know what was up with the polling that day. Rock on Bo.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Song one tie, two definitely to Bo three to Carrie.. Bo wins!"
Posted by volsfan on 05-31-05 at 10:22 PM
I totally disagree with you. If you look at the entire season, Carrie had the strongest vocals week end and week out. I was disappointed in Carrie in the finale though...she didn't hit the notes she did during the season.

"RE: Song one tie, two definitely to Bo three to Carrie.. Bo wins!"
Posted by anthonyishot93 on 06-29-05 at 07:15 PM
bo should have won i totally agree bo is the best and we all know it for those of u who like carrie sure she is good but good enough to beat bo? MAYBE but i am still mad about that (bo not winning) and i still can't get over constantine leaving we did have a petition going around for that but it never reached the signatures it needed but we did have alot.