URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4611
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Christie's Vicodin?"

Posted by standinmytruth on 05-12-06 at 12:02 PM
Christie has been in the house weeks, months, years...and we haven't heard anything about her Vicodin addiction except that she lied to the show about it's existence. She was just DAYS out of rehab right before entering the SO house and thought she could keep it from Dr. Stan, Rhonda...SO producers. Delusional. There has been focus almost exclusively on Christie's alcoholism and not a word about the Vicodin. (Heck, they don't even address her food anymore. Is she still calling Jill about her 3 cups a day?) The Vicodin is a HUGE deal because you can't sustain that addiction legally. Christie was addicted to an underground drug source. How is this culture not going to be a part of her life when she leaves the house--if she ever does? What's the plan?

Christie has a lot more to worry about then Niambi having a glass of wine in a public restaurant.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Christie's Vicodin?"
Posted by annie828 on 05-12-06 at 12:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

Being that she lied to SO... how do we know she doesn't keep a stash in her purse! She looks drugged out every single day.

Christie is so full of crap....her face is turning brown... mixed in with her green for her "envy" JMO

Posted by staceeturner on 05-12-06 at 12:22 PM
I know it is not to wise to be so open about ones-self on these boards, here it goes, I was a pain pill addict for 16 years after going to every doctor hospital (Antonia has no clue what debt is I owe over two hundred thousand to doctors and hospitals) anyway I lied conned had surgeries that was not needed had a hysterectomy at age 25 thank God I had 4 daughters and was done having kids, well after not being able to get pills execpt on the street for 5 bucks a pill I graduated to heroin and cocaine injecting almost lost my leg from a bad abcsess (gas green) nope that did not stop me what stopped me was my ex-husband who had custody of my two younger daughters was beating and molesting them and his new wife was making them stand in a corner for 6 hours mind you they was 12&14. so we went to court and my oldest daughter who is 22 has custody and they live in vegas and me in Utah even so I'm currentrly on 150mg of mehtadone have been for 2 in ahalf years. my point is Christie either is lying or has a stash or just some major will power, no I'm not saying everyone needs mehtadone I'm saying it is just to hard to do it and not relapse if you have not had INTENSE counseling. sorry about my ranting and raving. peace

short&sassy

Posted by standinmytruth on 05-12-06 at 12:32 PM
You are AWESOME!!!! And thank God your children are safe now! Thank you for sharing your story. The details of your addistion are somewhat what I undersand to be the path. Christie's story isn't missing the details, it's missing the story. It doesn't add up. To boil down her addictions to alcohol is not doing Christie a favor and it is unfair to ladies like you who have confronted the bigger battle. God bless you and your family. I hope you are proud of your journey. I admire you!

Posted by annie828 on 05-12-06 at 12:33 PM
Sorry to hear that ST... Unless she spent 3 days with Tom Cruise, LOL.. she is deffinately on something.

Or maybe she really wasn't addicted to ANYTHING and it was her intention all along to use something so dramatic to further her modeling or get her surgery paid by SO.

I don't believe ANYTHING Christie says anymore.
BOO HOO Christie...feel so sorry for you.. NOT!

Posted by sharnina on 05-12-06 at 12:37 PM
I, for one, am glad you shared just so I could say - Good for you! Keep up the good fight. You have given yourself and your daughters a great gift by seeking help and taking care of yourself. You will be in my prayers.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Posted by tac_2 on 05-12-06 at 01:02 PM
>
>Being that she lied to SO...
>how do we know she
>doesn't keep a stash in
>her purse! She looks drugged
>out every single day.
>

Judging by Christie's overall physical appearance and speech I'd say she's still on something, either that or suffering from the sleeping disease, narcolepsy (sp?). At any moment I expect her to fall into deep sleep so maybe that's why Jodi remains so close to her, to keep her awake---propped up? ;)

Christie does, however, light right up when Rhonda enters the room or when all the attention is on *her so maybe she just tunes in and out by choice.

(ALL the castmembers should be tested for drugs, imo.)

Posted by SeasonedRefinement on 05-12-06 at 01:22 PM
Would somebody fill in the blanks for me?

I know Christie is an alcoholic, and I know she said she was addicted to drugs. But I must have missed something, as I don't recall anything about her lying to Dr. Stan or Rhonda about a Vicodin script. Did she bring some with her to the house and try to hide it, or am I totally confused? Help. Thanks.

Posted by standinmytruth on 05-12-06 at 01:38 PM
i find the only picture christie has added in a long time to her myspace very odd. she looks wasted.

Posted by Juliejo on 05-12-06 at 02:25 PM
IMO Christie was addicted to anything she could get her hands' on, drugs, alcohol, food, men, sex etc. I do feel sorry for her because she spent all those years wasted and is now trying to be the Miss I know everything woman in the SO house. I resent her and I am not even on the show. She is a phoney and a liar to boot. I think she beileves she is Rhonda's little pet and can do no wrong. WRONG
PEACE

Posted by standinmytruth on 05-12-06 at 02:44 PM
yup, and she acts like the other women are in HER house.

i was just wondering, does rhonda only address christie's alcohol addiction because that is rhonda's own issue? i think of christie's need for alcohol as being pretty far down on a long list of problems christie has.

Posted by Bebo on 05-12-06 at 05:32 PM
You already had one thread on page one about Christie's addictions, so there was no need to start yet another one. Please join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new topics.