URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 461
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Karen"

Posted by bbfanatic on 09-02-04 at 09:27 PM
What is up with Karen. She seems like she is really chicken. She seems afraid to do anything. And Cowboy cries to much. But I was glad to see him win the phone call from home. I do not get to watch the show tonight til midnight because of a stupid football game. So I am anxious to see what I am have been missing. This is my first time on a message board. So bare with me while I learn the ropes.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Karen"
Posted by syren on 09-02-04 at 09:34 PM
Hi from one pretty much newbie to another...welcome...and make sure you read the instructions for posting and once you get the hang of it, it will become addicting.....you can go to the spoiler forum and get info from the live episode thread about what happened on the show....almost like watching it....
BTW:Karen is not scared she is smart.....I love her

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-03-04 at 10:01 AM
Yes, a great big welcome from another newbie.

I just wanted to agree with syren that Karen is smart, not scared. She just acts really pathetic and says she's scared as a way of making half-way promises to people. She never says "I will do X" but she implies that it is a possibility, giving her a lot more room to maneuver while not having to break a promise.

Posted by RealityAddict on 09-03-04 at 10:13 AM
Welcome to the boards fanatic! I agree that Karen is a chicken, but so far that's worked for her. I think she wants to step up and make some decisions, BUT she knows her best plan right now is to go with the flow of her alliance. Checking the spoilers thread is a great way to get the scoop on any episodes missed. Again, welcome and happy posting

Posted by syren on 09-03-04 at 11:52 AM
I can honestly say that karen has more sway in the decisions....she puts things into peoples heads..makes them think...but then she is there to comfort them
She is making alot of decisions, by giving her opinions about what she happen...look at the spoiler from last night Drew was so ready to put up so and so she went in and talked and he put up who she said to put up.....
She just does in her own nurturing compassionate cry on my shoulder when things hit the fan type of way.....

Posted by vixie on 09-03-04 at 12:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-04 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

And a big welcome to you from the dog and I! You'll be fine. (Dog offering paw, with silly grin) WOOAH! Watch out BB, don't trust a grinning dog (slurp) sorry.
And we love you, too Syren, & History and Addict!

Posted by syren on 09-03-04 at 01:07 PM
Hi vixie and vixie.......lol
awwwwwww