URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4604
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jodi's bulimic "trigger" foods."

Posted by petmama on 05-11-06 at 04:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 04:34 PM (EST)

So, we now know what Jodi's bulimic "trigger" foods are. Sausage, egg, and cheese croissandwiches; tacos; and chocolate chip cookies with macadamia nuts. I didn't hear her say anything about mashed potatoes. So, why was she b!tching, a month or so back, about Kim making them? I didn't hear her say anything about candy, either. So, why couldn't Kelly share some of her candy with Bethany? Without Jodi making an issue of it at group the next day? Nor, did I hear her say anything about bacon. So, what's the big fat deal about Kelly cooking herself some while Jodi's still in the kitchen? Cooking her six sausages and four eggss. Hey, maybe that wasn't all Jodi ate for breakfast that day. Maybe she also ate six thick slices of cheese. And, half a dozen croissants!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jodi's bulimic "trigger" foods."
Posted by Boots12565 on 05-11-06 at 11:47 PM
I was ROFLMAO today -When I heard her Comment about the sausage-egg-cheese-croissandwiches!!!OMG!!!I thought I would die laughing-She was CRYING -when she said it Too!!!Priceless!!!Jodi-Get real gurl-Just dont eat em!!!!I was going to post about this BUT you beat me to it petmama!It was SAD but Funny-When Jodi listed her trigger foods-I dont know-Some days I like her-Other days I dont-BUT-Todays epi. was VERY FUNNY!!!PEACE AT YA

Posted by Twinkles on 05-12-06 at 00:38 AM
Okay, maybe her trigger is the McDonalds sign or wherever that cholesterol layered wonder is sold. I bet that's the real problem - the drive through window.

It would be weird if her trigger were some exotic bizarre concoction that few people ever prepare, eat or see. But if it's something that stares you in the face every 3 blocks then it might be hard to avoid.

Hmm, I don't recall all the other foods but let me guess a couple others:
candy -> 7 Eleven
mashed potatoes -> Kentucky Fried Chicken

I saw on Intervention the bulemic woman driving from fast food to fast food window picking up her orders. It's anonymous and you can stack up calories in record time.

Posted by startingover2 on 05-12-06 at 12:49 PM
GREAT post! You had me re-laughing! I swear, I said "WTF" outloud yesterday.