URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 460
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Sorting options disabled?"

Posted by Brownroach on 05-20-13 at 09:55 AM
I am unable to sort threads by anything other than date. I was able to sort on the other options (topic, author...) until fairly recently, it seems to me. Are they now disabled?

Thanks,
BR

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Sorting options disabled?"
Posted by dabo on 05-20-13 at 09:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-13 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

Yeah, I found that out too, can't set by ID to sort through the archives. Very inconvenient. Can't expand or collapse threads. Been afraid to try search, whch is no good for OT archives anyway.

I also have been experiencing an odd glitch on the S27 Preseason thread, reported it, hasn't been fixed so maybe that one is just me. In essence if I click "view all" on that thread it just ends at the end of post #40 with no bottom of post bar (Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top).

Posted by Brownroach on 05-21-13 at 09:40 AM
The S27 thread is displaying fine for me, so maybe you just need to back out and try it again later.

Posted by dabo on 05-21-13 at 02:08 PM
It seems to be a problem with my Internet Explorer, it opens fine in Chrome. I hate Chrome but Microsoft sometimes sends glitchy updates. I thought if a blue would edit that post, not change it in anyway but just give it an updated edit, maybe that would fix it for me. But if that would be a violation of blue rules, editing a post without cause or something, I understand.

I hope DC Scripts isn't dieing out.

Posted by fem29insd on 05-23-13 at 01:52 PM
I am having the same problems with the posts. I have tried for a week now yet it never gives any posts past 40. Unfortunately i am only online at work and just explorer.

Posted by dabo on 05-23-13 at 05:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-13 AT 05:26 PM (EST)

You can read the posts after #40 but you have to open the thread on the initial post alone, not "view all", and then open each of those posts individually. Yes, it is an inconvenient way to do it, but until a mod comes along and fixes the thread that's all we can do.

Welcome aboard.