URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4597
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Need Help with CBS episode loading"

Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-02-07 at 10:42 AM
My VCR didn't record last night's episode, so I went to CBS.com and can only load the first segment...the additional segments don't load, just a ton of commercials.

Does anyone have some suggestions for me???

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Need Help with CBS episode loading"
Posted by TxMom2011 on 11-02-07 at 10:49 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-07 AT 10:55 AM (EST)

The new episodes are posted on Fridays. I tried it too... doesnt work. It's still early on the West Coast. I am sure someone will notice and get it fixed today. It was a great episode too....I LOL'D many times.

Posted by XXL Survivor on 11-02-07 at 11:29 AM
CBS.com's videos of past episodes is horribly unreliable. The episode (1505 I think) from 2 weeks ago doesn't work. I've had problems with other episodes too, despite trying multiple computers, etc. I missed an episode from the Terry season as it errored saying that it didn't work from outside the U.S. (even though I was in the U.S.). Basically, if you miss an episode and don't tape it, it's only a 50/50 chance that you'll be able to catch it on the website.

Posted by PsychoKitty on 11-02-07 at 09:58 PM
Hi aquariaqueen,

I hope it worked for you later on. I just finished viewing the ep - it stuck the first try but after re requesting the episode with a fresh viewer it worked just fine.

Good luck!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-03-07 at 11:11 AM
Thanks for your help, I went back to the site several times and thought, "darn, I'm losing the 50/50 chance" but I was able to view the whole episode around 6 central time....

AND IT WAS GREAT!!!! So glad I didn't miss this episode!