URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 459
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Posting edited photos from Microsoft Word"

Posted by Sahara on 05-05-13 at 01:23 AM
I am trying to figure out how to post photos that I have edited on Microsoft Word. I have cropped these photos and put them together, and then realized I have no idea how or if I can post them. I would appreciate any help very much. I can't even figure out how to save them as photos. I can save the whole document, but can't put the edited photos in my picture library.

AF 2006

Table of contents
  • RE: Posting edited photos from Microsoft Word,Sahara, 06:27 PM, 05-05-13

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Posting edited photos from Microsoft Word"
Posted by Sahara on 05-05-13 at 06:27 PM
Well, I did come up with a solution, although it's more work. I had to transfer my images to Print Artist and put them in a box, and then I could combine the two pics to be one image. Then I could put them in My Pictures folder, and then upload them to Photobucket. I cropped and resized and re-edited, then copied the url to a post. That did not work, it just gave the link and not the picture. Somehow I figured out to delete the very end of the URL and it WORKED. Anyway, I think that's what I did! I am sure there is an easier way, but at least this works! Now to do the other seven pictures...*sigh*

AF 2006