URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 458
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SPOlLER ALERT - From Leno Last Night"

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-31-04 at 11:41 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-04 AT 03:33 PM (EST)

Surprised no one else mentioned this on the board yet. Looked to me like they gave the winner away.

Just before Adam came out Jay Leno said coming up after the break Adam from Average Joes. And they showed Adam and Samantha together. To me it looked like the video was from the studio. Adam I believe was wearing the same suit that he wore on the show and Samantha and Adam very much looked like a couple. They appeared to be in a convertable or out air vehicle. And were holding a dog (Bison).

What did others think about that clip. I do not recall seeing that on Average Joe and it to me looked current and like I said Adam looked to be wearing the same suit - and we know how much Adam likes to wear suits - hardly ever. I was shocked. it looked like NBC blantantly gave the winner away.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SPOlLER ALERT - From Leno Last Night"
Posted by tisasortofaffair on 03-31-04 at 03:34 PM
I saw it, too! I only saw it briefly though, so I didn't notice their clothes, but it did seem to indicate that Samantha was his choice. Or at least it isn't from something we've seen on the show so far. Looks like she's definitely one of the final two. Very interesting, indeed.

Posted by ladro on 03-31-04 at 06:28 PM
wow, I saw the interview, but didn't see that intro.

I would say that is a big time spoiler that Samantha makes it to the final two. I'm inclined to think that it is footage from an as yet to be broadcast 'away' date rather than live outside the studio footage. Im thinking that the clip gives away that Adam has only one suit, lol. Hard for me to believe that they would risk being seen together.

Posted by covertwo on 03-31-04 at 07:53 PM
I just caught a glimpse and couldnt believe my eyes. It does look like previously live footage shot outside the studio and them playing with a dog. I actually thought the girl was Jennifer but I believe your assessment.

It could also be footage from the final episode and NBC is just throwing a fake out otherwise its a big goof on their part.

still, very surprised...

Posted by leogirl_21 on 04-01-04 at 09:34 AM
I'm not surprised that it was Sam, he seems to like her the most after Monday's episode.

Posted by IslandFever on 04-02-04 at 10:29 PM
This makes me think that he doesn't pick Sam. Remember all the rumors that Trista had been seen with Charlie? Rachel seems more his type.

Posted by covertwo on 04-03-04 at 05:08 AM
>This makes me think that he
>doesn't pick Sam. Remember all
>the rumors that Trista had
>been seen with Charlie? Rachel
>seems more his type.

Now I think you're right. It was to easily revealed that you have to surmise by the history of reality shows that it was planted to throw a curve or to get people talking...

Posted by ladro on 04-03-04 at 11:41 AM
no, I don't rememeber the rumors since I never watched that show, but I understand your point. It certainly is possible that the picture of Sam and Stubble was just a misdirection. But, this show, Adam Returns inparticular, just doenst seem to have been well planned out and orgainized. It would strike me as atypical of this show to have such a premeditated misdirection.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-06-04 at 10:01 AM
Surprised no one commented on this but Jay Leno gave away the winner to Average Joe. it was the clip of Adam and Sam in the buggy but certainly gave the appearance that he choose Sam.

Posted by Jeff98765 on 04-06-04 at 01:11 PM
I think your a little late with your comments!