URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4570
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Be The Survivor" S35 Ep13: "The Survivor Devil You Know""

Posted by RollDdice on 12-13-17 at 08:51 PM

At the last Tribal Council Ben whipped it out. Normally, this action would be met with several accusers and a media firestorm, but his whip-ee was a Hidden Immunity Idol, so instead Big Ben went back to camp with a Target and a Walmart on his back.

So it's up to the Marine to win Immunity, find Immunity or learn how to give the best back massage this side of Thailand to shift the focus onto someone else. If it's Ryan's turn for The Ponderosa will someone else at least carry his bags?

Mark "Semper HII" Burnett

Remembering Doc... 1/26/1928 - 10/15/2017

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep13: "The Survivor Devil You Know""
Posted by Aruba on 12-16-17 at 12:01 PM
YOWZA...was expecting something...

As you may remember, I got back from out of state on Tuesday. Had Holiday parties every night this week. Have not even watched Wednesday's episode. I'll watch it today.

With the Finale this coming Wednesday, and getting a late start with Ep. 13, I may just do a last posting with a final List this weekend.

I thank Kingfish and Michel for their lively and passionate insights this season. You'll get your last licks after I post my final rankings on another thread.

Later!

Posted by kingfish on 12-16-17 at 02:36 PM
I like amusing myself, correcting Michel, debating and arguing. Even passionate arguing. But I draw the line at licking. No licking. Man hugs, maybe, but no licking.

Posted by michel2 on 12-16-17 at 02:40 PM
>I like amusing myself, correcting Michel,
>debating and arguing. Even passionate
>arguing. But I draw the
>line at licking. No licking.
>Man hugs, maybe, but no
>licking.

Your GF must be very frustrated...

Posted by kingfish on 12-16-17 at 03:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-17 AT 05:05 PM (EST)

You're right to point out that I wasn't explicit. Girlfriend licking would not be approved by wife, but definitely is by me.

"The last pretty woman (in a wholesome Girl Next Door way) is gone."
Posted by kingfish on 12-16-17 at 04:30 PM
(...in a lustful but wholesome way)

Nasty here, Nasty McBathrooms that is, and another week has passed. You’ve probably wondered why I stay in this Spy Shack high above the beach in this here swaying palm tree, fighting the continuous nausea. Well, it seems that the Federales patrol my private island (yes, I have a private island in the Fiji Archipelago, don’t act so surprised) and since I am jail averse, I stay here for now. But really, I’d be here anyway because as your faithful servant and spoiler purveyor, it is my duty to be where the action is. Why it hasn’t occurred to the Federales to look for me in the most obvious place I don’t know. I’m just grateful that those Barney Fifes don’t have a clue.

Anyway, another week has passed (as mentioned) and I am back with the products of my Super Spy Nymphos, all graduates of the Really Really Raunchy St. Harem of the Holy Cow College of Fornication and Small Animal Sacrifice. Most of the spoilers this week came from Trixie, who slipped into Mr. Jeff’s tent and pumped him in a very special way. It seems that Jeff can be made to sing like a Rainbow Lorikeet with a blow job.

So you know these spoilers all come from the rainbow red face of Jeff himself in moments of perfect honesty. At the top of his lungs.

Rainbow Spoiler #1; Last week Ben’s strategy was to be everyone’s target so that he would get all the votes and be able to vote out Lauren with his single vote. And it worked. However, it wasn’t a long-term strategy, and now he is everyone’s target. Every week. Whenever he fails to find a HI or win IC, he will be gone. Which makes his strategy a definite head scratcher.

Rainbow Spoiler #2; Which brings up the question, who is the bigger threat, Ben, who can’t win a challenge, and who everybody hates and is pursuing a very questionable plan, or Chrissy, who has won multiple challenges and who who initially formed the dominating alliance, then, thanks to Lauren’s plotting ended up in the underdog alliance, but after Lauren was voted off managed to manipulate the others into forming a dominating alliance again, in other words, the smartest person on the beach? If they weren’t suffering under a combination of heat exhaustion, strength sapping weight loss and starvation, their answer would be obvious, as it should have been when they mistakenly booted JP instead of her. She is the and has been the biggest threat on the island. For everyone.

Rainbow Spoiler #3; Once again, I am moved to ask, why do they complain about one person looking for a HI, and not doing that themselves. Mike mentioned that he looked all over the island for it, but the others just slept in and then gossiped around the campfire complaining about Ben’s searching. BTW, as obvious as the clue proved to be, one must question Mike’s statement.

Rainbow Spoiler #4; At TC, Joe showed up as MR Clean.

Rainbow Spoiler #5; Ryan has become the Pity Party of the island.

Rainbow Spoiler #6; One commendable aspect of the game this year, Reward outings have become Team Building exercises. Chrissy took a page out of Lauren’s playbook this week.

Nasty McBathrooms
If it's yellow, it's mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. Also run away screaming if it starts to crawl out.

"RE: The last pretty woman (in a wholesome Girl Next Door way) is gone."
Posted by Aruba on 12-16-17 at 05:32 PM
#1) During Vanuatu Chris was everyone’s target from F6 right up to the end. At this same stage of the game, Mike was everyone’s target in “Worlds Apart.” By no means am I suggesting this is a surefire recipe for success, but it puts your fate in YOUR OWN hands through proactive play whether it be searching harder than everyone else, outperforming others in the challenges, etc. The obvious risk to this approach is it leaves little to no wiggle room for fortunate intangibles or breaks for which you have no control to fall in your favor. It worked for Chris and Mike; we’ll see if it works for Ben.

#2) I wholeheartedly agree with this point. Yet, more times than not, perception is greater than reality in the game of Survivor. Historically the perception of an athletic physical presence will pose a greater threat than a shrewd, shifty, “liar of all lairs” smart player. For all the reasons you stated I do agree with your assessment, but for the reasons I just stated I can understand why they cut JP loose first.

#3) While Mike was looking all over the island...so was Ben, and they both were unsuccessful early on. The difference is Mike gave up and Ben was rewarded for his perseverance. In Cagayan, Tony found his idol while all the others were pow-wowing in the ocean. Lightening struck again with Ben finding his idol clue while all the others were soaking in the salt water. Despite most claiming to be "students of the game," it appears they were at recess during that scene in the Cagayan season.

#4) Mr. Clean in appearance...John McEnroe in behavior.

#5) The “Pity Partier” has all but punched his ticket to the Finals. But even Ryan won’t be able to muster up enough pity to win.

#6) Difference is when Lauren formed her RC alliance, I honestly believe she had all the intentions in the world of secured those four up to the F4. I have my doubts if Chrissy really intends to sit next to Devon in the F3. She’s shrewd enough to know she’s got it in the bag sitting next to Ryan and Mike. Making a F3 pact with Devon may be a page out of her own playbook she used when she assured Ben that he was her “#1.”

I just finished watching Wednesday’s episode about an hour ago. I'll have a list posted on another thread shortly.

"RE: The last pretty woman (in a wholesome Girl Next Door way) is gone."
Posted by kingfish on 12-17-17 at 12:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-17 AT 12:32 PM (EST)

#1. I don't remember much detail from most seasons, but I do remember that heroic underdog season when Daugherty managed to win after the woman's alliance formed specifically to eliminate the men, and he ended up prevailing as the last man standing. I don't think that presages a Ben win this season, however.

#2. I admit that the way I've been posing that question was not artful. My thought was actually that it was a stupid thing to do, not so much why they came up with that stupid move. Not why did they target JP instead of Chrissy, but really, how could they be so stupid? So, Mea culpa. That was really the framework behind the question "Why JP and not Chrissy?" I agree that whatever excuses they might have, they were just dumb.

Nasty McBathrooms
If it's yellow, it's mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. Also run away screaming if it starts to crawl out.