URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 457
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Track listing"

Posted by geekboy on 11-10-06 at 02:18 PM
Here is the link. To be released 11/21

http://www.amazon.com/Supernova-Rock-Star/dp/B000J3FBQG/sr=1-1/qid=1163186300/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-3182193-7674448?ie=UTF8&s=music

Here is the track listing, including "Headspin".

Track Listings
1. It's On
2. Leave the Lights On
3. Be Yourself(and 5 Other Cliches)
4. It's All Love
5. Can't Bring Myself To Light This Fuse
6. Underdog
7. Make No Mistake...This Is the Take
8. Headspin
9. Valentine
10. Social Disgrace
11. The Dead Parade

geekboy

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Track listing"
Posted by Glow on 11-10-06 at 02:43 PM
should be interesting... I LOVE that "headspin" is on there.

Posted by geekboy on 11-10-06 at 04:29 PM
Hey Glowie -

Do you remember how many tracks they actually performed on the show? Was it three only?

I remember "Be Yourself" and "Its All Love". What was the third? Or was there more that they did??

geekboy

Posted by Glow on 11-13-06 at 00:17 AM
They did four.
w/ Dilana - Leave the Lights On
w/ Magni - It's All Love
w/ Toby - Be Yourself (And Five Other Cliches)
w/ Lukas - It's On

Or did you mean just with Lukas?

Posted by geekboy on 11-13-06 at 10:34 AM
I meant all contestants.

I do now remember "Leave The Lights On", but for the life of me, i can't remember "Its On".

did they do that at the finale?

geekboy

Posted by Glow on 11-13-06 at 11:34 AM
"It's On" goes "Let it shiiiiiiiiiiiiine on."

Posted by trigirl on 11-12-06 at 11:01 PM
I think I remember them singing

Leave the Lights On - with Dilana
Be Yourself - Toby (and Lukas)
It's All Love - Magni (and Lukas)

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 11-16-06 at 04:20 PM
Glow is right. They did perform one with Lukas too before he was choosen as the lead singer. It wasn't very good. Neither was Dilana's. And Lukas performs the Magni song better than Magni did.

"Album release & Jimmy Kimmel"
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 11-20-06 at 10:12 PM
Well the Rockstar Supernova album gets released tomorrow 11/21/06. Will anyone be going out of their way to purchase the CD or download it?

I’ve got a Best Buy on my way home from work, so I’ll probably pickup the CD on Tuesday. If for nothing else, I’m interested to see if “Headspin” has been reworked at all. Hoping Lukas at least had complete control over his song and the version he wanted is on the album.

RSN will be on Jimmy Kimmel on Tuesday. Here in the Central Time zone, Kimmel is on at 12:05am, so I guess technically it will be Wednesday.

First song released from an album is usually a harder edged tune but I have a feeling “It’s All Love” or even “Headspin” will be first out to the radio stations. Whatever song gets sung on Kimmel should be a pretty good indicator of the first single. Will report back

Posted by trigirl on 11-21-06 at 09:14 PM
Checked out the track samples on iTunes. 'Headspin' and 'Can't Bring Myself to Light the Fuse' are by far my favourites. 'Make No Mistake' seems pretty good.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 11-22-06 at 02:55 PM
Did it come out? I did not see it in any of the weekend ad circulars and was at Target yesterday and did not see it.

The first single is Be Yourself. The music video is circulating on the web.

"Video"
Posted by trigirl on 11-23-06 at 12:22 PM
Sure hope this isn't the
video because it is lacking in production values. What...was there a budget shortcut or something?

Posted by Glow on 11-30-06 at 02:57 PM
First Week Sales Revealed - Nov. 29, 2006

The following are notable heavy metal/hard rock U.S. sales debuts for the week ending November 26, 2006, as reported by Nielsen SoundScan (all CD figures are rounded to the nearest thousand, except numbers under 1,000, which are rounded to the nearest hundred; The Billboard 200 chart position included, where applicable):

ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA – "Rock Star Supernova": 17,000 (#101)

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 11-30-06 at 04:29 PM
I was surprised that there was virtually no promotion on the Rockstar Supernova cd. Not one Sunday insert had the cd on sale for the week it was released. I remember when the INXS cd came out it was on sale everyone and at most places for $9.99.