URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4564
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Antonia in the Boston Globe!"

Posted by dmbarros on 05-05-06 at 05:12 PM
Hey everyone I just wanted to let you all know that my girl got a two page article in the Boston Globe! it came out today May 4th and it is in the Arts and Entertainment section! you can go online to www.bostonglobe.com to check it out! post on here what you thought about it I would love to know! (Good or Bad)! Peace

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Antonia in the Boston Globe!"
Posted by standinmytruth on 05-05-06 at 05:28 PM
don't see it

Posted by AshLanie on 05-05-06 at 06:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-06 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

Deleted original reply cause I was thinking of someone else when I read this thread...and then realized I ahd replied in the spoiler section regarding the article.

Antonia originally tried out for the Real World but they felt she might be too old and asked her to be on S.O. to address her debt.

Posted by Baxtera on 05-05-06 at 06:44 PM
It's posted in the spoilers section.

Posted by Omniscia on 05-05-06 at 11:18 PM
That clears up a lot, actually. I was confused as to why Antonia appeared to know nothing about Starting Over. She was clueless about the BOR's and didn't know Cassie's story at all. It was clear she had never seen an episode.

The sad thing is, this girl just wants to be on tv. She makes me laugh, though and I enjoy her more than Toadie and Christie. But I wish she really wanted to change.