URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 456
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tommy Lee, still performing with Motley Crue"

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 11-05-06 at 04:38 PM
We went to the Motley Crue/Aerosmith concert in Vegas lastnight, awesome seats btw, and T-Lee was on drums. Not one word about RSN, thank the gods.

It was an awesome show by both groups. Just thought it was a little interesting that he's still with the band.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Tommy Lee, still performing with Motley Crue"
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 11-06-06 at 10:08 PM
Tommy did a couple of Motley Crue concerts while Rockstar was still airing. He mentioned during one of the performance shows that he just got in from the kick-off of the Crue/Aerosmith tour.

Went to like 3 or 4 Crue concerts back in the day and had a great time or at least what I remembered was a good time.

Actually I can be seen for a about a nano second in one of their videos. Think it was for the Same Ol' Situation video, they shot footage of the crowd at Alpine Valley with a camera placed inside a big plastic ball.

So if that was a second of fame, where is my other 14:59?

"RE: Tommy Lee, still performing with Motley Crue"
Posted by geg6 on 11-27-06 at 03:03 PM
I saw the Motley Crue/Aerosmith show here in Pittsburgh just before the end of RockStar.

Not a single mention of the show, BTW.

And, honestly? I wouldn't have paid two cents to see Motley Crue. They were horrible and Vince Neal sounds like a 104-year-old man and looked like the Pillsbury Doughboy. Icky back in the day and even more icky now.

Aerosmith, OTOH, kicked azz. As they always have. And apparently always will.

Democrats make better lovers. Whoever heard of a good piece of elephant?