URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 456
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Carries Flash back :P"

Posted by brandimarie101 on 05-24-05 at 11:47 PM
Did anyone notice Carries flash back at the ending of her last song had been changed. In the performance her voice cracked up at the end when she started to cry. And in the flash back it was a perfect ending. Am I the only one who noticed that? The color behind her on the screen wasn’t the same, she didn’t wipe away the tear at the right time. MAYBE it was the different angel, but it sure looked fixed to me! Did you TiVo It? Rewind! See for your self! And let me know....... AM I THE CRAZY ONE?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Carries Flash back :P"
Posted by ropefish_3 on 05-25-05 at 00:08 AM
Not crazy, they often show the rehearsal clip at the end. Something about not enough time to edit and all that.

Posted by clemsonbeav on 05-25-05 at 01:49 AM
Multiple board post. Please lock.

Posted by brandimarie101 on 06-19-05 at 05:18 PM
Sorry I did it multiple times, and you had to lock it. I didnt think it my question posted on this one. So I added my question to the other. I will be sure to not use this message board anytime! SO sorry I broke your rules!!
Brandi

Posted by anthonyishot93 on 06-29-05 at 07:08 PM
hey i kind of did notice that unless it wuz just the camera i don't no it was weird and i thought i was crazy 2 weird lol...