URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4540
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Be The Survivor" S34 Ep08: "Omar Sharif's In Town; Parts 1&2""

Posted by RollDdice on 04-19-17 at 08:52 PM

No, the actor best known for "Lawrence of Arabia" will not rise from the grave and stroll through the sand dunes, but there's a new sheriff in town and that'll help with the eliminations we need to keep everything on track.

Following the Zeke-out freak-out and Varner's unceremonious Acme/Ajax brand Catapult exit from the game, we've got a Merge and the thirteen castaways get to dry out their swimsuits at the same camp.

And we don't want to lose this shocking "Survivors are people too" momentum, so Debbie will reveal that she's actually a human instead of a malfunctioning 'bot from Westworld. And in a surprisingly emotional moment, Culpepper will break down and admit that most of his tattoos are "rentals" and he has to return them to the shop by next Monday.

Mark "The PR department loves me" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Mourning!!"
Posted by kingfish on 04-22-17 at 06:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-17 AT 06:28 PM (EST)

As you can see, this is a sad day. Survivor just went crazy and booted Hali.

Not going to sugar coat it, this was really bad. Hopefully she an be induced into joining the really really raunchy Girl spy squad that yesterday I said I was going to have investigated but that now I say that I think they are really really tremendous people.

We are all wearing black. Kinda goes with my orange rug, it's a Halloween look. And, by the way, everyone here is ordered to wear black too. It's an executive order. Or you're fired.

Ivanka hates her. I don't care.

The Lost Tribe of Sigpics.