URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 454
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Marvin's Bus Strategy"

Posted by ginger on 07-28-04 at 01:24 PM
If Marvin could yank his head out of the collective asses of three of the four Horsepuckies for a moment, he might realize that "riding in the back of the bus" is an unhappy strategy metaphor if you're this year's The Black Guy in the Big Bother house.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Marvin's Bus Strategy"
Posted by Cookiehahnster on 07-28-04 at 03:48 PM
How so?

Posted by nailbone on 07-28-04 at 03:52 PM
Um...back during the segregation days, blacks were forced to ride in the back of the bus...very un-PC choice of a phrase.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Posted by Cookiehahnster on 07-28-04 at 04:00 PM
Ummm...I know that. But what's wrong with his metaphor? Maybe he couldn't care less about being PC.

Posted by Menses on 07-28-04 at 05:13 PM
I hope to god Marvin realizes he is being used and I think he does. Its like the old Sesame Street song about 1 of these things not belonging there...namely Marvin...he should screw them on the swing vote...That would be sweeeeeeeeeeet!

Posted by Estee on 07-28-04 at 05:44 PM
If Marvin could yank his head out of the collective asses of three of the four Horsepuckies for a moment,

...I think I'll be skipping dinner now. Of all the images to have in your head before eating...