URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 454
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ali vs. Flo?"

Posted by MsShel330 on 06-16-04 at 07:23 PM
Hi everyone. I've never watched Big Brother so I don't know who this Allison is. I only know (from what I've read on here)that she is a beotch. So, to put things in perspective for me and others who don't know, compare Ali to Flo. Is Ali more/less/equally b*tchy than Flo and please give examples. Thanks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ali vs. Flo?"
Posted by strid333 on 06-18-04 at 04:09 PM
Flo was just annoying, whiney, and a quiter but Ali was awful. She would call Nathan gay because he wouldn't flirt (or want to make out) with her (even though she was going out with Donny). She was constantly making fun of and making snide comments about the other HG.

She and Jun were jealous when America kept picking Robert to win America's Choice when it had interactions with his daughter Elena. Some of the other HG were happy that America got the pick right (like Jack for example). Jun and Ali were so jealous that they called this 10 year old girl a b*tch (which is truely despicable in my books because being name-called by peers is tough enough but when an adult name-calls it is that much worse - the kind of situation where social services would remove a child if the adult was the parent due to verbal abuse).

I would rather see more Flo than Ali.

Three is the perfect number.

Posted by BennyBoy on 06-18-04 at 05:26 PM
Yes, Flo was just whiney and annoying. Alison is hard-core EVIL. Plus whiney and annoying, so that should make Alison more despicable to watch, and yet so fun...

"If anyone ever gets thrown off..."
Posted by IceCat on 06-18-04 at 05:44 PM
... it the show for cheating, it will be Ali. Flo was just plain manic-depressive. Ali is manic-byotch. At least Flo would go sulk and shut up every once in a while. Motor mouth Ali will not provide us any such relief.

"RE: If anyone ever gets thrown off..."
Posted by qwertypie on 06-19-04 at 07:12 PM
Yea, as soon as someone mentions Ali that VOICE comes screeching back into my head. Flo was annoying but does not cause the need for brain exorcism.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by minitroll on 06-28-04 at 03:51 AM
As obnoxious as Flo was, I would rather be locked in a room with her for a month, than spend one minute with Alison.

Posted by MsShel330 on 06-28-04 at 07:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-04 AT 07:54 PM (EST)

Thanks for your answers. I know what I'm in for now. *cringes*

edited to correct spelling.

Posted by qwertypie on 06-29-04 at 04:27 PM
SIGH! I hear you!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by Starshine on 10-05-04 at 12:31 PM
Never saw Alison on BB, however I found her frustration with the complete waste of space that was Donny a lot more understandable than Flo's tantrums, I know which one I would rather travel round the world with, and it aint Flo.