URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 454
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Zack was cute"

Posted by Emma on 04-02-04 at 12:50 PM
The only reason I actually watched paradise hotel was because Zack was so fit and now he's gone :{

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Zack was cute"
Posted by NatalieMT on 04-26-04 at 04:37 PM
Zack and Amy were great, I watched it for them. I'm still watching it though just to see who wins and everything.

Posted by donnacollette on 04-26-04 at 10:44 PM
ok i dont know where everyone else is up to on this show but i want to know most of all is what are amy and zack doing now that the show is finished?
Are they together or what?
If anyone knows any of this please please let me know

Posted by butterflydreamer on 03-11-05 at 01:35 AM
last i heard they bought a house in scottsdale

Posted by TRBB on 04-27-04 at 00:29 AM
This thread obviously hasnt had the usual flood of Zack and Amy haters yet but Ill start it off.

Zack and Amy were horrible, I may have watched the show to see the eventually bust ups between the originals and the Keith/Dave faction but I certainly didnt like Zack and Amy.

You'll be please to know however that Zack comes back, much to my dislike I might add.

Posted by NatalieMT on 04-28-04 at 04:03 PM
I don't see why everyone hates them, yeah sometimes they ripped each other apart but if in that situation you might. We've seen Zack come back and it was great. I know probably most of the other members here don't agree with me but it's just what I thought.

Posted by AMT on 07-21-04 at 06:11 PM
PLEAS !!!!!!!!! Everyone ( that has a BRAIN) knows........... and all of u that thinks that Amy and Zack is the beautiful couple.......tooooooo bad for uuuuu, Amy: STOP kissing his ASSSSSSSSS,grooooooooooooose.........................)
ZACK: GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the show when u are 40-60. Poooooooooooooooore UUUU !!!

"Warning"
Posted by Bebo on 07-22-04 at 07:19 AM
Please take a moment to read the community guidelines (there's a link at the top of the page). While bashing contestants is OK, bashing other posters isn't. So when you disagree with other posters, don't go after them personally.

Posted by yekul on 05-03-04 at 09:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-04 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

I don't know why people would be attracted to Zac as a person - he treated Amy like crap in the beginning - I don't know why she kept hanging in there. I guess it's like my brother once said to me; that there are these girls with guys that treat them like crap & then there are nice guys who find it hard to meet a nice girl (& vice versa) - what's with that!?!
He can't use the fact that his mother left him in a shopping mall when he was young as an excuse for not knowing how to act/treat people properly all his life! He shld consider himself lucky that she hung in there! BUT has he changed Amy? I have to wonder if the change in her from the very beginning was just her true colours coming out or does Zac bring out the worst in her!?!
Hmmmmm ...

Posted by magsie on 05-11-04 at 07:12 PM
I kinda felt sorry for him...I can´t imagine it beeing fun for him to watch how he behaved on the show. The poor guy is obviously a bit fxxxxx up and had to attack others to make himself look good. It would have been ok if they had just ripped at each other, but that was hardly the case. They were both very cruel and Amy was like his little pittbull..or should I say poodle..barkin viciously behind him. Well..it is save to say that they suit each other. And that lawyer comment !!! Pleeease !!! That would be one unemployed lawyer if you ask me, he he.

Posted by NattyNZ on 05-12-04 at 07:35 AM
I dont think he was that cute (but then I am from NZ where most of the guys are pretty hot so I have high standards...) and definitely not as cute as he thought he was. Sickening to hear people who adore themselves.

Well I think he and Amy deserve each other - keep them out of the love lives of innocent people everywhere so long as they dont try and breed little staffy-pitball cross puppies.

Fav moment where Zack showed how stupid and immature he is was when he was taunting Keith at the table and made that ridiculous crying monkey face "Waaaah, its just a game" etc etc. That was so bad I would never show my face in public again after that. But I guess he is too dumb to see that later and be embarassed about it.

Posted by brock25 on 05-12-04 at 06:47 PM
Zach is fairly cute but he's an immature, arrogant little runt who comes up with the most ridiculous justifications for writing somebody off, e.g. "Keith - if you'd come up to me and told me you were gonna vote me off then that would have been ok, but you didn't and that's it!" --> Get real you peanut-brained idiot.. like he's gonna go "yo Zach mate, I'm voting your ##### off this week.. just thought I'd have the respect to let you know".. please

Keith is the only one there who sees what the show is - a game!! I could have slapped Amy when she lashed out at Keith for voting Zach off - Zach didn't die Amy, it's just a game!!! For crying out load, these people are fish-brained (beautiful) people!

Amy is an idiot. Charla needs to stop crying. Go Keith!!

Posted by katinka on 07-16-04 at 02:38 AM
zak was a total hottie! alot of my best friends are kiwi girls (with high standards) and they too love him. despite his imature attitude he was sexy!!!
amy is a dog though!!!
i also think the barbies and keith are awsome

"Zack was cute"
Posted by MzDorkereLLa on 07-15-04 at 06:00 PM
I know..i don't wanna see him leave like that..i miss him soooo much..since he left..i want to have his Sn so that i can talk to him online..

if you know can you post it up?..thankz.

Posted by trine on 07-19-04 at 12:33 PM
Hey everybody.

I think that Zack is a fake. I loved when Zack told Kavita, that he hated her, and that he hates cheerleaders, that is really funny, because Amy is a pro cheerleader, does he hate her too?

ps. I am from Denmark, and I absolutly love Paradise Hotel, to bad it is almost over now.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-19-04 at 02:09 PM
Hi folks, don't mind me... I'm just looking around. *waving*

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff
Posted by CantStandToLook on 07-19-04 at 02:41 PM
I heard there was a skunk over here so I came to spray some lysol...

dont mind me either.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Fellowship of the Banana has begun!!!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-19-04 at 03:35 PM
Hey CSTL? Have you tried the new "scratch and sniff" feature at the bottom of my post?

Scratch and sniff

Posted by CantStandToLook on 07-19-04 at 04:16 PM
I was going to but I really didn't want to see what skunk smelled like

Hey did you hear that Zack is hot? Who knew?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-19-04 at 04:37 PM
Well, it's hard to think of a step-son in terms of hotness.

What? I have a step-son named Zack. Oh. You're talking about PaHo right?

Scratch and sniff

Posted by CantStandToLook on 07-19-04 at 04:50 PM
I'm sure your step-son is very hot in a totally non-gay way (not that there's anything wrong with that). But yes I was referring to our beloved Zacka$$ and his 50 buddies in Arizona.

Keith must be superman if it takes Zack that many guys just to be able to face him

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by cqvenus on 07-20-04 at 09:56 AM

he also has many the fan out in... wherever they speak Danish.

~ cq

Save your breath... you'll need it to blow up your date.

"OMH he's such a hottie!"
Posted by Angelfood on 07-20-04 at 10:05 AM
I would sooooo date him. He's cute and has all those big mucles n stuff and every one else is just gelluz cuz they know that he's da bomb!!!! amy is such a stank, i cant beleve that he's with her, but i'm sure he'll get over her soon. I want to go meet him so bad.

For anyone who don't know -- he used to be a MALE DANCER and stripped some of his clothes. I remember that someone here said that they would send him to me for my birthday. maybe this year...

if anyone knows where he is now, pls let me know.

Zack, if you are reading this - I want your body!!!!!

"RE: OMH he's such a hottie!"
Posted by CantStandToLook on 07-20-04 at 11:11 AM
I've got Zack in a Box, I can send him next day air.

We had to get a bigger box for his head though. You know that Amy is a skank but she's pretty hot in bed. Yeah I kicked her out afterwards..the paper bag broke and I actually saw her zit infested face and that just ruined the whole experience.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-20-04 at 11:35 AM
CSTL, cq... do you think we need to do an intervention here?

Scratch and sniff

Posted by cqvenus on 07-20-04 at 11:49 AM

pepe i'm kind of worried about her...

i'm not sure if maybe she decided to speak danish or if she really actually finds zack *this* attractive...

~ cq

Save your breath... you'll need it to blow up your date.

Posted by CantStandToLook on 07-20-04 at 12:16 PM
I wont further her sickness..Zack in the Box is going back up on the shelf...he missed his 50 buddies anyway.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by mimse on 09-24-04 at 08:22 AM
i´am not sure if I got it, but are Zack Danish ?
if so: " du er da en skamplet på det danske billede af en mand!!"

so as you see i´am from Denmark, and that is not a danish mann at all !!!

"Ooohh! Lemme help!"
Posted by thndrkttn on 07-20-04 at 12:25 PM

For anyone who don't know -- he used to be a MALE DANCER and stripped some of his clothes.

I thought I would enable your recently acquired illness with
this.

says -a little enabling can make for much entertainment.

"Thanx!"
Posted by Angelfood on 07-20-04 at 12:50 PM
Yes, that is exactly how I found out and what i am referring to.
Thanks for spreading the word (and the pics) of his greatness thruout the world. He is now a worldwide Hottie!

And jes so no one out there is confused, lemme say again

I want his body...
after I give him a labotomy OR
to be my personal love slave, and then put out with the rest of the trash OR
to use as a human shield, for when I go on travel.
ok?

Angelfood
spreading the illness since Aug 03

"RE: Thanx!"
Posted by thndrkttn on 07-20-04 at 01:00 PM
U R welcum.

I think Zack is a hottie 2!!!

Down with the haters!

Zach and Amy 4-evah!!!

Posted by Angelfood on 07-20-04 at 01:10 PM
U rule!

It is cool to see other Zack-Luvrs here!

Posted by mrc on 07-20-04 at 01:46 PM
How about some luv for Toni? Shes a hotty ba-toddy. I seen here on Blind Date--she dissed that lame-o wanker. I wish my GF worked out like her. Phat!

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Speakin' street since AI3

"Toni"
Posted by Angelfood on 07-20-04 at 01:47 PM
He's another hottie!
I'd date him too.

Gotta pull back that Fabio hair, though.

"RE: Toni"
Posted by mrc on 07-20-04 at 01:57 PM
Yep, he is hot! Some people say he's actually a gurl, but I say, phht! He is too hot to be a gurl with that body just cuz he has big pecks don't mean nothin'

Is anyone else confused?

Posted by CantStandToLook on 07-20-04 at 03:15 PM
It was the roids..they shriveled up his manhood...so now lots of people confuse him for a gurl...a gurl that can kick their sorry a$$es though.

Game on!!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by mrc on 07-20-04 at 03:43 PM
You forgot to mention the bug eyes.

Uh, I mean . . .

u forgot to mention his beautiful eyz--snap!

Running out of street phrases since 7-20-04

Posted by Hypno on 08-01-05 at 01:46 PM
Yeah u think Zack is cute until your learn his character....HE is so ugly from the inside...A lil shrink-aid makeup might help.

Posted by francoiseb on 08-02-05 at 01:29 PM
Zack was/is an agressive loser, bleeh (seeing monkeys when he opens his mouth) and Tony is his baboon...