URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4537
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Be The Survivor" S34 Ep04/05: "Dirty Deeds And They're Always Cheap""

Posted by RollDdice on 03-29-17 at 09:59 PM

Twisty things: Every "road" here in the Philippines. My lower intestines. The maple bars that I like at Craft Services and that technique that I just taught the new batch of female interns. Oh, please. Go look it up at Urban Dictionary already. I'll wait.

The new twisty thing is these 8 hour Tribal Councils where everyone pops up like dysentery and whispers in someone else's ear. So I've given strict orders to keep TC under control, keep up the ban on splitting votes and possibly, quite possibly guest star and Administration Front Puppet Sean Spicer tied to a post with a poisonous Red Back Spider crawling on his face while he stares at the only vial of antidote. Probst can ask some questions. Let's see some #AltFacts (hashbrown Alt Facts) then!

The Fake News tonight is that Debbie volunteered for the balance beam which means that Brad runs a dictatorship that forced her to do the balance beam. Sure, Debbie.

Everyone should know that Debbie is unbalanced, but some people have to learn the hard way. Hashbrown Sad.

Mark "As long as there're no AltProfits" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Sandra says:"
Posted by michel2 on 03-31-17 at 02:54 PM
Did you see how I fooled JT? And you wondered why I am the Queen! Best trick since I burned RussHole's hat!

"RE: Sandra says:"
Posted by RollDdice on 03-31-17 at 04:02 PM
It must be all that sugar that makes you so sweet...

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

Posted by michel2 on 03-31-17 at 04:33 PM
How does it make you feel thinking that I'm about to grab another million from you?

Posted by RollDdice on 03-31-17 at 07:44 PM

Pfft. The game's not over yet, so don't count your chickens before they're goats.

Besides, you're talking about CBS greenbacks, not mine. And why do you seem to be gaining weight? You should eat a coconut for breakfast, lick the sugar bowl for lunch and then have a sensible dinner.

The robust Queen shouting, "I need a pig here!" is from Alice In Wonderland, not Survivor. NOTE: Unless TJ is into that.

Posted by michel2 on 03-31-17 at 08:05 PM
The game was over for these clowns as soon as I agreed to give it another go. And are you calling ME fat? When was the last time you were able to see your thing without a mirror?

Posted by RollDdice on 04-01-17 at 03:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-17 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

I'm fit enough, but if I wasn't I could hire somebody to look at my thing.

Steering things to more strategic note, what did you think of Debbie's multiple meltdowns?

Posted by michel2 on 04-02-17 at 03:10 PM
b*tch is loco, what else do you want me to say?

You're funny about your talk of strategy. You're going to f#@& up the game again so there's nothing to strategize before I see what color buff I get. So, getting back to your thing, when you hire someone to look at it it's either because you already have crabs or the person you're hiring will give you crabs...

"Ciera says"
Posted by kingfish on 04-04-17 at 09:37 AM

Tony, Malcom, JT...Doing my happy dance. Thank you, Survivor Gods.

Next, could you send Ozzy my way?

Thanks in advance. Ciera.