URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4531
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Final 2 Claim Part 2"

Posted by Glow on 12-09-03 at 11:31 AM
I've been lurking for a while. This is my first post. I totally agree with Veruca. (As I usually do.)
Darrah is my pick to win it. I hope it isn't Sandra. I can't imagine why anyone would hope for her to win it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Final 2 Claim Part 2"
Posted by dabo on 12-09-03 at 11:37 AM
Welcome to Blows, Glow. Sandra has played the field the whole way through, trying her best to get back into the dominant alliance whenever she found herself on the outs. She hasn't given up no matter what, which is a good game trait.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Posted by I_Got_Nutn on 12-09-03 at 12:22 PM
Doh!
Welcome to Blows! You'll get the hang of it.

Posted by Glow on 12-09-03 at 12:29 PM
Oops
I think I got it now.
Thank you.

"Locking"
Posted by AyaK on 12-09-03 at 02:32 PM
Welcome, Glow. Glad to hear your opinion. However...

Since we already have two active threads about the final two, I'm locking this one. Nothing personal.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.