URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4529
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Niambi's phone call"

Posted by snowflake2 on 05-01-06 at 04:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-06 AT 04:33 PM (EST)

For all of her tears when IV told her "You sold your soul for a piece of ***", Niambi, sportin' her new 'do, still felt compelled to make a phone call today to "Situation Man". It was interesting how one of the first things she asked him was, "How's your girlfriend?". It was kind of pathetic for Niambi how unfazed he was by the question. It makes all the talk about her "settling for 2nd place" make more sense. Obviously in this relationship, she is willing to take someone else's crumbs. It also seemed to me from the conversation that Niambi is still holding out hope that the girlfriend will disappear from the picture, and that she has a future with "Situation Man". Seems to me that this is a re-hash of the Lisa/"Mr. Internet" storyline.

(BTW, thanks to Cygnus, I now visualize "Situation Man" as looking like his sig in the "Be the Houseguest" thread.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Niambi's phone call"
Posted by Zoey on 05-01-06 at 04:49 PM
Ya know what? This is the type of situation where I feel a few women make most women look stupid.

Mr. Situation Man holds all the power. Niambi knows she is second pickin's and is willing to continue this way.

I would rather not have love at all than recieve it at the price of lowering myself like Niambi has. It's embarrassing. And the only one making her look stupid is herself, for putting up with it.

Having said that, I don't think it's Niambi's job to try and represent all women but what does this guy possibly have that she can't get elsewhere? The unnatainable love, like she got from her father?

Well, as a child, she is going to recieve her father's love in whatever way he is willing to give it. Some might say this would prep you for adult relationships. Maybe I'm being judgmental and too critical and I don't mean to be offensive but I just don't buy it.

Let me rephrase - I can understand the FEELING of being second best with love, in the bedroom, etc... (meaning - low self-esteem) but I can't imagine it being low enough to follow through with it. I would rather be like Allison, Jill or Jodi and abstain from relationships at all than to lower myself to the lowly man that I know I can get, rather than the guy I want and deserve (without unrealistic expectations).

Niambi seems so strong in so many ways. I'm sorry to say that her approach with men is more than dissapointing to me.

Posted by MizJazmine on 05-01-06 at 05:55 PM
Zoey...I hear ya...*sigh*. My first thought when I saw Niambi on the phone with Mr. Situation Man was they should leave her in that "situation" and move on. I know that sounds mean, but she doesn't want to leave this man, so why try and make her? All it's gonna result in is a lot of yada, yada, yada, sob, sob, sob, and sucking up other people's time, resouces, and energy with this mess. Only for her to turn around and be in it even more! To me she looked really bad on that phone...just plain tacky...smh.

So I say since Niambi who is 33 years old, chooses not to get the lesson, that now she IS the lesson and folks should take note of what an unhealthy relationship (if you wanna call it that *eyes rollin'*) looks like.

Maybe if they focus more on her issues regarding her father and that hurt, Niambi will make the connection but then again....

Posted by eire_heart74 on 05-01-06 at 07:58 PM

>IV told her "You sold
>your soul for a piece
>of ***",

As much as I don't care for alot of IV style, damn did this line sum it up perfectly! Should of said it to Miss Lisa and Internet man too. Will have to remember that one in the future.

She seemed to want to look so cool and casual with him on the phone but you know it was such an act. I don't just feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for the other girlfriend. How do you explain the both of them for putting up with him? Is his "thing" made out of gold?

Posted by DeltaDarkStar on 05-01-06 at 09:30 PM
I was so disappointed to see Niambi on the phone with situation man. This man is never going to love her. She is allowing her self to be nothing more than a sexual object, a booty-call. I can only hope that any other women out there who might be in similar situations can see how disrespective to one's self this type of behavior is. I just hope that when this man finely, and completely breaks her heart, that she doesn't suddenly declare all men to be worthless dogs. My older brother taught me a very profound lesson when I was just 15 or 16-years-old.

I was walking home from the corner store when a very handsome young man stopped to talk to me. We stood at the corner and held a very polite conversation, when my older brother walked up and ordered me to go home. He later told me that he knew that I wasn't doing anything wrong, but the message being sent by allowing a strange guy to stop me on a street corner to flirt was not the one I should desire. He said, "If you want to be treated like a lady, you have to present a lady." All he meant was that guys will treat women the way they allow themselves to be treated. I've taken that little talk my brother gave me way back in the 70's throughout my life. And, I am happy to say, that for the most part, all the guys I dated were pretty decent, because I would not accept anything less. My husband of 18-years has been absolutely wonderful to me.

So, Niambi, get off the street corner, drop the player-player, and start treating yourself well, so that others (especially men) will follow suit. I'm not judging you Niambi, I think you are a beautiful, intelligent woman (except when it comes to situation man). Cry, scream, beat the wall, but please girl, wash that fool right out of your hair and heart!

DeltaDarkStar

Posted by SeasonedRefinement on 05-01-06 at 10:37 PM
Right now, I'm inclined to agree with MizJasmine. This may be a potential separation that Niambi is willing to talk about endlessly, but after all is said and done, she'll be crawling back into Mr. S's bed.

Just like Rhonda failed to stop Lisa and Internet Man, Iyanla will be no more successful with Niambi and Situation Man if Niambi doesn't want Iyanla to be successful.

What struck me, almost surprised me actually, was the easiness with which the two of them chatted on the phone about their infidelity. "How's your girlfriend? giggle, giggle." Wow. Niambi isn't just getting abused, she is an active participant in the continued abuse of another woman. Nobody actually wins in a love triangle, but there's no doubt about which party is getting most of the spoils.

It is possible that Niambi doesn't want a serious relationship, a commitment, or marriage. Connecting with an unavailable man takes care of any physical needs she has without requiring much of anything else. I don't understand that reasoning, but I know women do it.

Posted by phlinky on 05-01-06 at 11:01 PM
Is it me or was I seeing things? When Niambi was first calling and she was getting a constant ring, you saw her in one outfit. Cut to the scene where she is actually talking on the phone to him, and she is in another outfit.

Also, did they explain her hair? I guess I was in the bathroom for that part.

I think her true self was showing during that phone conversation. It was almostlike she forgot that there was a camera on her. Doesn't she know how many prior HG were caught doing or saying something during a phone conversation. Remember when Lynell was talking w/Haley's twin and doing some manipulation?

I do believe IV reviews the tapes or production shows the LC's particular video.

Didn't someone in production tip off a prior HG about what Sommer said in the car?

Posted by Cleverone on 05-03-06 at 08:47 PM

I hate that they preempted our show on that day for a damn Nascar race...all of the waiting and I don't get to see it anyway...it sounds as if you all are sooo correct in your assessments of Niambi and Mr. Situation...she really doesn't want o change things and Season, you said it best:

Niambi isn't just getting abused, she is an active participant in the continued abuse of another woman. Nobody actually wins in a love triangle, but there's no doubt about which party is getting most of the spoils.

Niambi, for all the intelleigence she seems to have, is willfully misusing it to not only hurt herself, but the woman who was already in the relationship with him when she became involved . Your last statement may be very true and telling...if she's not able to sustain a relationship of substance, then continuing to stay in one of this nature has revealed a flaw in her character that shows her level of commitment towards any lasting relationship. She has age,but lacks wisdom...and it's sad.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Posted by AshLanie on 05-02-06 at 07:03 AM
>I was so disappointed to see
>Niambi on the phone with
>situation man. This man
>is never going to love
>her. She is allowing
>her self to be nothing
>more than a sexual object,
>a booty-call. I can
>only hope that any other
>women out there who might
>be in similar situations can
>see how disrespective to one's
>self this type of behavior
>is. I just hope
>that when this man finely,
>and completely breaks her heart,
>that she doesn't suddenly declare
>all men to be worthless
>dogs. My older brother
>taught me a very profound
>lesson when I was just
>15 or 16-years-old.
>
>I was walking home from the
>corner store when a very
>handsome young man stopped to
>talk to me. We
>stood at the corner and
>held a very polite conversation,
>when my older brother walked
>up and ordered me to
>go home. He later
>told me that he knew
>that I wasn't doing anything
>wrong, but the message being
>sent by allowing a strange
>guy to stop me on
>a street corner to flirt
>was not the one I
>should desire. He said,
>"If you want to be
>treated like a lady, you
>have to present a lady."
> All he meant was
>that guys will treat women
>the way they allow themselves
>to be treated. I've
>taken that little talk my
>brother gave me way back
>in the 70's throughout my
>life. And, I am
>happy to say, that for
>the most part, all the
>guys I dated were pretty
>decent, because I would not
>accept anything less. My
>husband of 18-years has been
>absolutely wonderful to me.
>
>So, Niambi, get off the street
>corner, drop the player-player, and
>start treating yourself well, so
>that others (especially men) will
>follow suit. I'm not
>judging you Niambi, I think
>you are a beautiful, intelligent
>woman (except when it comes
>to situation man). Cry,
>scream, beat the wall, but
>please girl, wash that fool
>right out of your hair
>and heart!
>
>DeltaDarkStar

Wow, what a wonderful brother! I do hope you gave him a warm hug for his caring of you.......

Well, now I wonder if maybe the girlfriend knows about Niambi?

And if not, if she watches the show and recognized a familar male voice?

Ladt but not least: Loved your post. smiles

"Miss Situation Man SPEAKS OUT!!!"
Posted by Miss_Situation_Man on 05-02-06 at 02:03 AM
Hello to all! My name is Nikai and I am the third party of the sordid love triangle that Niambi is referring to when she speaks of "Situation Man". I'm sure that one is hesitatnt to believe I am who I say I am. After all, what can you believe anymore when it comes to the internet? For those who don't believe me, feel free to contact me at Miss_Situation_Man@yahoo.com for any questions that you may have. And now that that is out of the way, let me get out the things that I feel need to be said. Niambi has been a fixture in my life for about 2 1/2 years now. I actually used to work with her. Situation Man and I were on-air personalities at a local radio station here in Tampa and Niambi was a sales assistant. Mr Situation man and I had been together for almost a year when Niambi started working at the radio station. About 6 months later, I get a knock on my door and it is her telling me that her and Mr. Situation Man have been together and she thought that I should know about it. Needless to say I was shocked and very heartbroken. I loved this man with all of my heart and here someone stood before me and completely took away my happay fairy tale. We both confronted Mr. Situation Man at his job and he confessed that he was with her. I returned to his house and packed my things and he (like most cheaters) began to cry and plead and beg for me to stay with him. I ended up staying with him, but, just like clock work, a few months later, I would find out that
he and Niambi had been together. And my world would fall apart all over again. And that, in a nutshell, has been this sick situation with the three of us for the last 2 years. Not only has Niambi written me letter after letter saying that she is in love with Situation Man and telling me that she is a better woman than me, but she has also shown psycho tendencies. She's keyed Mr. Situation Man's truck, shown up at my apartment and has even tried to fight me a time or two. And she puts up the facade that Mr. Situation Man is only with me because he feels obligated. That's the justification that she seems to use time and time again to fool herself as to why she is not his "main" girl. But, I am not posting this message to taint Niambi's character (she will do that on her own; just keep watching), I am posting this message to say that, in some weird way, seeing her on this show has helped me realize that I deserve so much more than what Situation Man has given me. I have finally kicked Mr. Situation Man to the curb (he is currently living in a Motel 6, as we speak) and I have begun to start my life over (no pun intended). Now....here is where it gets crazy....Since Niambi has returned from the show, she has tried to contact Mr. Situation Man quite a few times. At the time that she was trying to communicate with him, he was trying to re-unite with me. One day he finally picked up the phone and told her not to call him anymore and that he was with me now. She has since showed up to the acting classes that Mr. Situation Man and I attend in the evenings! Yup! Isn't that called stalking? I guess she didn't gain any valuable advice out of living in the Starting Over house, did she? I also believe that they are intimate with each other once agian. But, we all know that you can't help someone who can't help themselves. Well, I have decided to finally help myself! No, I don't feel any symathy at all for Niambi, because she had a choice. In that moment! That moment where you know that whatever choice you make, there is no turning back? And she choose to be the "other woman". She choose to not care that she was hurting someone else, to get what she wanted. I admit that I'm still kind of hurt over this "situation" but I will definitely be O.K. As for Niambi,I don't really know. She is not as strong as she pretends to be. Especially when it comes to Situation Man. I am not posting this message to make anyone feel sorry for me. I just wanted to tell you my story.....

"RE: Miss Situation Man SPEAKS OUT!!!"
Posted by sharnina on 05-02-06 at 03:40 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-06 AT 03:40 AM (EST)

ummm..... wow.

and it's pretty rare for me to be speechless...

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Posted by sharnina on 05-02-06 at 03:48 AM
Okay, I found my speech...

You're both considerably more mixed up than I imagined.

Her for all that you said if it is true.

And you for even sticking around for one second after she showed up that front door and for ever coming back.

I posted this in another thread but it bears repeating here;

" I was also cheering when Iyanla pointed out the truth to Niambi about her relationship with Mr. Situation.

"Where is he going when he leaves you? - back to her."
"Where has be been when he comes to you? - with her."

I probably paraphrased a little but I have a feeling Niambi has never really thought about in those terms."

And the quote upthread;

"You sold your soul for a piece of a$$."

If he hadn't done it with her he would've done it with someone else.

At one point you say that you are done with him but then you talk about an acting class you are taking together. Umm... You're not done with him.

Posted by AshLanie on 05-02-06 at 07:10 AM
>Okay, I found my speech...
>
>You're both considerably more mixed up
>than I imagined.
>
>Her for all that you said
>if it is true.
>
>And you for even sticking around
>for one second after she
>showed up that front door
>and for ever coming back.
>
>
>I posted this in another thread
>but it bears repeating here;
>
>
>" I was also cheering when
>Iyanla pointed out the truth
>to Niambi about her relationship
>with Mr. Situation.
>
>"Where is he going when he
>leaves you? - back to
>her."
>"Where has be been when he
>comes to you? - with
>her."
>
>I probably paraphrased a little but
>I have a feeling Niambi
>has never really thought about
>in those terms."
>
>And the quote upthread;
>
>"You sold your soul for a
>piece of a$$."
>
>If he hadn't done it with
>her he would've done it
>with someone else.
>
>At one point you say that
>you are done with him
>but then you talk about
>an acting class you are
>taking together. Umm... You're not
>done with him.
>
>
>Therefore do not worry about
>tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry
>about itself.
>Each day has enough trouble of
>its own. Matthew 6:34

>

Glad I read your post before typing what I was going to....you said it much better than i would ahve.

I saw INconsistancies in the posters words also....Sems both are being played and boosting up this guys ego by both sticking around.

Posted by NicNac on 05-02-06 at 07:20 AM
Nikai-
If you truly are who you say you are, I hope you are serious about dumping this man. No matter which of you wins out and ends up with Mr. Situation Man, the winner is actually the loser in this case. Mr.S Man certainly doesn't seem like any prize to me and it sounds like he is truly enjoying stringing both of you along. Ending up with a man who has his lack of integrity would certainly be setting yourself up for a lifetime of grief. It doesn't sound like he needs to be taking any acting classes either - he is already good at acting like an a**hole.

Posted by Woo on 05-02-06 at 05:23 PM
Thank you....thank you...thank you, Sharnina. Your post was on point.

They sold their souls for a piece of a&& and a "piece" of a man. Wow.

Posted by imagma on 05-02-06 at 07:22 AM
You are a better woman without Situation Man. He should have been to be kicked to the curb a long time ago. Motel 6 is too good for him. As fas as Niambi is concerned - what goes around comes around. He and Niambi deserve one another. She is pathetic. Him too.

Posted by crazeec on 05-02-06 at 06:02 PM
shame you didn't both go on the same show at the same time since you share or did the same man....................lol - talk about drama.

"RE: Miss Situation Man HAS ISSUES!!!"
Posted by Just The Facts on 05-03-06 at 00:37 AM
Strange.

After reading this young lady's post, thoroughly mind you...I see a cry for attention. Doesn't anyone find it a bit odd that Nikai would even make a name like "Miss Situation Man"? Either she tried being clever or has the IQ of a rock. I'd personally surmise it's the latter. Considering this young woman came forward with this information, you have to wonder how much of it is valid. If she'd simply made this one post and left it at that, she'd have a bit of merit. However she didn't. If she kicked "Situation Man" to the curb then why is she reporting what Niambe does in a parking lot in another post? Why even create a Yahoo email address for it? The logic makes no sense. Who's fault is it...if you put yourself in a situation like this? Since she's taking acting lessons, I'd have to seriously guess that she likes drama. After all, she created it for herself as well as Niambe. Why give a person support if they cannot acknowledge that she took part in this particular situation?

"I also believe that they are intimate with each other once again"

Is that her business since she kicked him out?

"She is not as strong as she pretends to be"

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I see one-sided information here. She likes playing the role of a victim. She is, after all, an aspiring actress.

-Just The Facts

Posted by 2Centz on 05-03-06 at 02:49 PM

Nikai,

Promise yourself that you will NEVER, EVER get back together with Mr. Situation Man. Rise above it, be strong and independent, and in time you will find someone who treats you with respect.

"RE: Niambi's or whitney houston??"
Posted by PanchoVilla on 05-02-06 at 08:33 AM
I felt like I was watching a re-run of the Bobby Brown show on MTV. all that curly hair and the outfit plus the attutude. I just needed to hear some fart jokes and see her eyes at half mass from smoking too pot.. maybe situation man is Bobby B.!!!!

Posted by Juliejo on 05-02-06 at 10:12 AM
Nikai; If you are who you say you are 'You go girl". Dont settle for sloppy seconds anymore. Get on with your life and meet a good man. Mr. S. is a player and for all you know there are other women he is with besides Niambi and you. Those men never grow up. He has nothing to offer and he will never change. I feel sorry for any woman who is hooked up with him. He is DAWG.
Niambi must be obessed....

Posted by Melody Sweet on 05-02-06 at 11:59 AM
Hi! I dont visit the message boards, but I received an email at my MySpace account this morning regarding a posting I might be interested in here. I was more interested in the perception given by the show edit, yesterday. I wanted to set the record straight on one glaring misrepresentation!! What you saw on the show was way off, That was NOT Situation Man that I was speaking with on the phone!!!!!!!! I guess it makes for good TV, but I REPEAT that was NOT him!! That was actually a man I'd been involved in a very loving and healthy relationship with for five years. We havent been a couple for about four years, but remain very good friends. I was shocked and appalled at the way that conversation was aired. Because they also put a "funny" edit on it! But what are you gonna do. I agreed to give the show producers creative license.

I have no idea what they are gonna air, or how it will be cut and pasted together. I also spoke with Jodi last night and she said one of her statements was also inaccurate. That's why I blog so much, so you guys can get a better sense of what's really going on and what I am really thinking in the moment!! I keep a TV time journal at http://blog.myspace.com/niambicam. So when you see me do something and think to yourself "What the hell was she thinking?" you can read it directly from me. You all are invited to read and share. But, again, upto this point, I still havent spoken with Situation Man. It doesnt mean I dont want to, or that I wont before it's all said and done, but I havent ....yet!!! Niambi

Posted by tac_2 on 05-02-06 at 02:30 PM
>But what are you gonna
>do. I agreed to give
>the show producers creative license.
>

Indeed. I'm curious, at the time you signed the contract did you read it carefully and consider any of the negative consequences that might impact your reputation and future career goals?

>I have no idea what they
>are gonna air, or how
>it will be cut and
>pasted together.

With due respect, most 'aspiring actresses' should realize they have no control over editing. Even seasoned actresses would tell you that after all the 'cut and paste' when they view their performances they are more often surprised than not.

I also spoke
>with Jodi last night and
>she said one of her
>statements was also inaccurate.

Just one? Then I'd say Jodi has been fairly represented.

And this isn't targeted to you in particular but, in my opinion, SOH has pretty much become a monotonous sitcom thanks largely to the dishonesty of the houseguests and self-promoting LC's.
This threesome relationship with Mr. Situation Man and/or other "boo-boo's" would have been great material for the Jerry Springer Show perhaps but some of us viewers also feel disappointed, you aren't alone. Here I thought I was watching real women with genuine and realistic goals, instead SO has become like a halfway house for women on their way to celebrity.

Good luck in your career.

p.s. I don't give a fig if it was or wasn't your guy on the phone. That, to me, is the least troublesome of "Niambi's problems. However, Iyanla, with her past history of dating a married man for five years would probably tell you to hang in there, you might just snag that man eventually! ;)

Posted by 2Centz on 05-03-06 at 03:04 PM

Well, Nikai DID work at a radio station in Tampa (2, in fact). Here is the link to her page at her agency:

http://www.acclaimneworleans.com/html/clark_n/clark_n_ap1.htm

Posted by sharnina on 05-02-06 at 12:04 PM
NewsFlash:

Here's what Niambi had to say about Nika in response to an email I sent her via myspace.

"Hey Shari, how are you? It's so funny you should mention a post from the other girl involved in the Situation Madness. I read her posting and just had to chuckle. Obviously, there were minor inconsistencies and just blatant lies, but she's hurting and I understand."

"PS - You probably havent read my latest blog, but here's a huge NewsFlash!! That WAS NOT Situation Man I was speaking with on the phone. The producers got me in editing. Sucks that I looked like an even bigger ##### than usual. Oh well.... But go tell that to your board goers!"

Of course, she's not happy about what she reads on the boards but I guess I have to wonder - Who would be?

Posted by Juliejo on 05-02-06 at 02:35 PM
Well well, now we are hearing from both of the women. Who is next Mr. Situation?

Posted by tac_2 on 05-02-06 at 02:45 PM
>Well well, now we are hearing
>from both of the women.
> Who is next Mr.
>Situation?

At least they could make this sleazy story a little more interesting...turn it into a believable ménage à trois. I mean, the way it's going, might as well. We sure seem to have all the players.

y a w n

Posted by MizJazmine on 05-02-06 at 04:10 PM
My, my, my,...It seems to be turning into quite a "situation" up in here...hmph, hmph, hmph...Lawd hav' mercy...smh....

Posted by snowflake2 on 05-02-06 at 05:10 PM
LOL, I second MizJazmine!

Very interesting.

However, I'm still confused about something. Now, I don't remember the exact wording of the phone conversation yesterday (I'd have to re-watch the tape to quote it correctly) but it seemed to me that there was talk between Niambi and the man on the phone about being together in the future, or something to that effect. Now, if that wasn't "Situation Man", does that mean Niambi is also interested in yet another woman's man? Is there a SECOND "Situation Man"?

I'm just really confused on this point, because there did seem to be some type of current "relationship" between Niambi and the man on the phone.

Posted by MizJazmine on 05-02-06 at 05:18 PM
You and me both! 'Cuz Niambi and WHOEVER he was talked about some woman that this man was with...at least that's the way I heard it...so sumptin ain't right.

I think I'mma havta pull out Sherlocka Holmes on this one...What
say you Watsona? We got us mystery?

Posted by crazeec on 05-02-06 at 05:58 PM
Acting lessons???? They need a better 'coach'. That show of Niambi's real get down to it emotions stuff today with Iyanla about 'get the f*** away from me' was so funny in it's fakery imo and I hadn't even read the posts yet. sigh weep-ham-me I guess.

Posted by snowflake2 on 05-02-06 at 06:09 PM
LOL, a mystery indeed...because Niambi definitely did seem to have some on-going "business" with that man, whoever he was.

Posted by PanchoVilla on 05-02-06 at 06:58 PM
This whole thread is hilarious, I feel like I am in the middle of a live soap opera, I dont know whether to turn off the tv or keep watching!! The mods have disappeared, they cant take it anymore either!

Posted by Miss_Situation_Man on 05-02-06 at 09:00 PM
Yep! It wasn't Mr. Situation on the phone. It was Niambi's ex-boyfriend, who, by the way, is with someone else. Niambi still talks to him frequently (suprised?). This I heard from Situation Man after I let him back, for the zillionth time. He said that she told him about her ex boyfriend and how he is with someone new and how she felt that he's just abandoned her. Come on ladies? You didn't think I was the only one, did you?

-Nikai

Posted by SeasonedRefinement on 05-02-06 at 09:11 PM
Is this really happening?

Isn't this against the rules or something? If it isn't, how did Allison ever muster up enough self-control to not come on here and bash the bashers? LOL (Oh the memories...I still smile)

Posted by SeasonedRefinement on 05-02-06 at 10:11 PM
OK...I rewatched the segment. It's a case of The Wizard of Oz, friends. Ignore the little man turning knobs behind the curtain! Focus on the big illusion, the great and powerful OZ!

Here's what happened:

Shot of Niambi on the phone - it's ringing - and then a shot of Niambi in the confessional:

NIAMBI: "When I get up first thing this morning, I definitely am a little overwhelmed with missing Situation Man. Ive been almost suffocating under the weight of not speaking with him, that's why I'm feeling torn. Should I contact him? Should I not contact him?"

We see a split screen of Niambi in the confessional and Niambi on the phone. We cut away to just Niambi on the phone. The captions reads: first line, small letters -"On the Phone:", second line, big letters: "Situation Man", and third line, small letters, "Friend". (Sneaky, huh?)

The Conversation:

MAN: How you feeling over there?

NIAMBI: I'm adjusting...I been here two weeks and you ain't even ...(garbled audio)...(Niambi puts cheese doodles into mouth)

MAN: (garbled audio)..What? What was I supposed to call?

NIAMBI: You ain't e-mailed me or nothing - you knew my e-mail address...

MAN: We tried to e-mail things, remember? We tried to do that a long time ago...

Voices are louder and more distinct:

NIAMBI: So how is your girlfriend?...(laughter) That's good!

MAN: She's alright, yeah. We don't have to talk about that...(laughter)

NIAMBI: We better stop...(laughter)...or you'll end up being put out the house. I said I wasn't going to call you at all.

MAN: Why?

NIAMBI: I don't know.

MAN: We gonna be alright...

NIAMBI: Whatever that means...OK.

MAN: You know what that means.

NIAMBI: I really don't, I really don't. I don't think you do either, but it's all good. Do you want me to put my life on hold for you?

MAN: NO!

NIAMBI: I think it would be really sad if we don't find our way back to each other, and if we don't, then, that's, oh, that's all on you...

Cut to the next scene.

How's that for truth in media, LOL?

Posted by shawnar on 05-02-06 at 10:37 PM
sneaky indeed!

Posted by MizJazmine on 05-05-06 at 00:40 AM
Seasoned *Miz Columbo*...Thanks for clarifying that! At least half the mystery is solved, and the other half as to whether this is another "situation" may have to stay unsolved...oh well.

Posted by simpledimple on 05-03-06 at 00:24 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 00:28 AM (EST)

Niambi...
You are just plain silly! But then again, fornication is in these days.

Posted by Juliejo on 05-03-06 at 11:14 AM
This girl has really got problems if that guy on the phone wasnt Mr. S.

Posted by tac_2 on 05-03-06 at 01:21 PM
I don't what Niambi's problem is. From what I can tell she's only gotten and is still seeking a man that fits her dream man image. First sentence in a long winded description on her website reads:

"I want a man who has to work at concealing & containing & curtailing his desire for me."

So, what's the prob? (other than we should be careful about what we wish for?)

lol...so funny, these 'aspiring actresses'.

btw, Niambi's site screams Self-Absorbed" and Pretentious!
tell me, who has the time to sift through all that madness?
talk about overkill. lol

Posted by mikaela643 on 05-03-06 at 08:19 PM
this thread is better than the actual show.

Posted by snowflake2 on 05-03-06 at 08:39 PM

LOL, mikaela!

And I had to shake my head while watching the show today. There is Niambi in group asking Rhonda for advice on how to "back up" a relationship that has been primarily sexual in nature in order to make it more "intimate". (I'm assuming she had "Situation Man" in mind while asking these questions.) It was like, "HELLOOOO!!! Lack of intimacy isn't the main problem here...it's the fact that he HAS ANOTHER WOMAN!!" Isn't the whole idea that she's supposed to give up men that mistreat her and use her, rather than garnering tips on how to become more intimate with them??

It is obvious that no matter how much Niambi plays along with Iyanla, she has no intention of giving up "Situation Man". She seems to think this is a competition between her and his "main" woman...who can put up with being treated like cr@p the longest? As another poster mentioned, this is a case of the "winner" really being the loser.

Posted by Cleverone on 05-03-06 at 09:04 PM
>
>
>LOL, mikaela!
>
>And I had to shake my
>head while watching the show
>today. There is Niambi
>in group asking Rhonda for
>advice on how to "back
>up" a relationship that has
>been primarily sexual in nature
>in order to make it
>more "intimate". (I'm assuming
>she had "Situation Man" in
>mind while asking these questions.)
> It was like, "HELLOOOO!!!
> Lack of intimacy isn't
>the main problem here...it's the
>fact that he HAS ANOTHER
>WOMAN!!" Isn't the whole
>idea that she's supposed to
>give up men that mistreat
>her and use her, rather
>than garnering tips on how
>to become more intimate with
>them??
>
>It is obvious that no matter
>how much Niambi plays along
>with Iyanla, she has no
>intention of giving up "Situation
>Man". She seems to
>think this is a competition
>between her and his "main"
>woman...who can put up with
>being treated like cr@p the
>longest? As another poster
>mentioned, this is a case
>of the "winner" really being
>the loser.
>

Totally agreed...this seems to be a waste of time as she's not wanting to be out of her "situation"...and Mikaela...you are sooo right...this thread is quite surprising and enlightening...to say the least.

Posted by JACKBAUERSCHIC on 05-03-06 at 09:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 09:56 PM (EST)

ok, edited just read this whole thing... my head hurts!

Posted by Juliejo on 05-04-06 at 11:37 AM
If its not Mr. Situation it will be another Mr. of some kind because this girl seems happy living in triangle.

It is all giving me a headache.

"Niambi's BOR was a joke"
Posted by 2Centz on 05-04-06 at 03:40 PM

After reading everything in this thread, even if 90% is totally fabricated (although I'm tending to believe it all), it's clear to me that all her crocodile tears at BOR are really just Niambi playing the game that'll get her back to her scuzzy relationship with Mr.S.M.

IV is right. Niambi CAN"T do nothin' right. Especially if she thinks it's perfectly acceptable to go after not one but TWO attached men.

I don't care a poop about her reasons for being the whore. I don't have have any room in my heart for homewreckers who go after what they want without any regard for the damage they cause.

We all have a sob story. Nobody comes from a perfect family. It isn't a good enough excuse to explain her disgusting behavior.

No wonder she hasn't been helped by the SO house. She just doesn't care, and she doesn't want to change. She just wants what she wants.

What a b!tch.

"RE: Niambi's BOR was a joke"
Posted by klone on 05-04-06 at 05:49 PM
Hi! I have never posted here but I have been reading for a whiled. I can really empathize with Niambi...though what she (supposedly) said about the phone call seems wrong to me. I believe that she has been involved with a true narcissist. No one else can understand why women who get involved do it. but when you are in it, it is an addiction as strong as any physical one. It totally erodes your self esteem and you run the tape of "helpful, constructive " comments that he makes in your head constantly. Narcissists need to get admiration and praise from others and will generally have multiple relationships. They move from being charming and seeming to care to being emotionally abusive. If you are with them, you begin to believe what they tell you about how great they are and you will do just about anything to win them. Money, presents, living their chaotic life style, suppressing your own emotions. Niambi has that post traumatic stress syndrome look to me. Part of what happens is that you stop feeling entitled to anything, stop having any joy, start disliking people and become only alive when with your narcissist...

Posted by Floraworld on 05-05-06 at 01:06 AM
Boy, unfortunately, can't I relate.

You have hit the nail on the head. While I was in the relationship I couldn't figure out why I was so drawn to him. I finally got up the strength to leave him alone but to this day I can't lie but I feel like I want to be back at certain moments when remembering the "good times" but then I shake myself out of that remembering all the pain I felt. When you're in a good relationship you should never feel constant pain. Narcissist know they are in total control and love having that control, they don't give a damn about anyone else's feelings as long as they are feeding off others.

I too have compassion for Niambi, we have a few things in common. Niambi you have to find your strength because this man doesn't care for you and never will, even if you were to marry (and I doubt that he would marry you) you he wouldn't be available to you. You'll be in constant pain everyday of your life.

Posted by bellyButton on 05-05-06 at 01:38 AM
i wonder if reading all of this burns calories?

Posted by sharnina on 05-05-06 at 04:01 AM
Oh, if only!!! Then I could actually justify the amount of time I spend here. LOL

Posted by maybaybee on 05-05-06 at 08:00 AM
It's difficult to understand how women get sucked into bad relationships with bad men unless you've had the experience. We as women are quick to blame the woman when IT'S UP TO THE MAN to honor his marriage, not some outsider. This man has been stringing Niambi along with promises she is desperate to believe. Abuse is so obviously apart of Niambi she can't understand how being involved with this snake is poisoning her life.
If anyone is a whore, it's this man who is disrespecting two women and himself.

www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews

Posted by MizJazmine on 05-05-06 at 04:11 PM
Ummmm...nobody's married to anybody in this situation to my knowledge. Situation man is living with a woman, while sleeping with Niambi. Niambi has been in this "situation" for at least 2 years. Sorry but to me there are no victims here, just willing participants.

Posted by Cleverone on 05-05-06 at 10:13 PM
>Ummmm...nobody's married to anybody in this
>situation to my knowledge. Situation
>man is living with a
>woman, while sleeping with Niambi.
>Niambi has been in this
>"situation" for at least 2
>years. Sorry but to me
>there are no victims here,
>just willing participants.

......and... THAT ....MizJazmine, sums it all up... Very Well Said!!!!

Posted by maybaybee on 05-05-06 at 07:55 AM
Niambi is so BROKEN. I don't know if SO can fix her. I cry almost everytime she comes on the screen. She has so obviously been abused--not physically maybe, but surely, emotionally. My heart aches for her,
She's desperate for the love of this man who it's very apparent to the audience, doesn't give a sh## about her. I hope she learns to love, respect and take care of herself.

www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews