URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4523
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kim sighting"

Posted by austin_liz on 05-01-06 at 11:05 AM
saw kim and her husband and jax at a local "spot" last week...for those of you that did not like her make-over, her hair had returned to its previous style...my impression was she didn't seem too happy, but what do i know?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Kim sighting"
Posted by TexasSOfan on 05-01-06 at 12:40 PM
Where did you see her at? I grew up in Austin but don't live there now. Did you speak to her?

Posted by austin_liz on 05-01-06 at 12:47 PM
saw kim at whole foods market on saturday evening...i initially caught the eye of, and recognized, her husband...was walking out of the store and they were sitting at a table talking...thought about stopping or even going back, but decided against it...i did lock eyes with kim, i'm sure she knew that i recognized her...hope to see her again, this time, i'll talk

Posted by TexasSOfan on 05-01-06 at 12:53 PM
That's so cool!

Posted by JustBeingAuthentic on 05-01-06 at 04:33 PM
What city was the Whole Foods Market in?

Posted by austin_liz on 05-01-06 at 04:56 PM
saw kim in downtown austin, texas

Posted by soccergrl on 05-19-06 at 09:45 AM
Cool...Kim was/is my favorite HM - she honestly worked on her probs and was treated pretty shabbily by the whole SO ordeal. Look at the peeps in there now....geez..

Anyhow, love that Whole Foods...I think it's near where the one started on Lamar....lucky you to see her and happy she is still with hubby!