URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 452
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"paradise hotel"

Posted by realitytvisshite on 03-30-04 at 03:35 AM
Can i just say that i think paradise hotel is absolutly terrible, i have never known such a bunch of immature, egotistical, stereotypical bunch of americans. The girls act out the dumb blonde routine and the guys act like they dont have a brain either. i think the show is totally manufactured. Im not dissing the producers, just the people in the show. How much of a ##### is Toni, her eyes look like they are going to pop out, and the way she treated Keith was disgraceful. I hope either Dave or Keith win, because the rest are just knob heads.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: paradise hotel"
Posted by RollDdice on 03-30-04 at 07:41 PM
I agree with you realitytvisshite, but you have to give credit where credit is due. This show got very good American ratings and fanatical response on this very board.

These producers have done what many just dream of doing; they put the right mix of damaged and theatrical people in the right place, and at the right time. They magnify the negative personality traits by manipulating the game and let us see the fights, alliances and "love stories" that develop in this fish bowl.

They may be knob heads, but they're entertaining knob heads.

Roll the dice and twist the rules on Pair-of-Dice Hotel!