URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4514
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kelly at work"

Posted by C_Mar on 04-28-06 at 08:03 PM
YUCK! Look at her all over that table. She works at Claim Jumper in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Kelly at work"
Posted by Boots12565 on 04-28-06 at 08:09 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!Ill never eat there !Good pic-PEACE

Posted by snowflake2 on 04-28-06 at 08:13 PM
Nice sheriff's badge, Kelly. Now get your feet off the table. People gotta eat off that thing!

Posted by standinmytruth on 04-28-06 at 08:27 PM
task list:

1. scrub bar with bleach after removing my tired a$$

2. make appointment for next series of dermabrasion treatments

3. call kim so we can talk, talk, talk...

4. get a life

Posted by tvfun on 04-28-06 at 10:29 PM
Is she trying to be sexy? Kelly--- Sexy you ain't!

Now, if that restraunt has an A grade....they haven't checked the food for hair.

Posted by beautyboyknockout on 04-29-06 at 00:28 AM
Hope she doesn't do the weird mouth thing with the customers- Eeww. What happened to the Waffle House??

Posted by mhb0125 on 04-29-06 at 01:48 AM
I'm glad she looks happy. I don't understand why it's so bad that she works in a restaurant. Somebody has to do it. Not everybody can be stay at home moms, lawyers, doctors, or big wigs like Jodi. Yes, some jobs are less desirable than others but as long as you enjoy what you do. I have a degree to be a paralegal but can't find work in the town I live in so I work as a CSR/Telemarketer and I love it!

Posted by dopeydwarf on 04-29-06 at 02:58 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-06 AT 02:59 AM (EST)

I don't think anyone cares that she works at a restaurant--I think that are dogging on her because they don't particularly care for her.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Posted by creepyoldwoman on 04-29-06 at 08:12 AM
I agree. At least she is working. I wasn't a big fan of Kelly. I did see some positive change in her (unless it was creative editing)however Kelly was a big let down and perhaps this was not fair to her. I read all of those posts about Kelly during her real time stay, which was posted by her "friend'. I was looking forward to a breath of fresh air in the house and this friend of Kellys made her sound wonderful and truly an asset to all things media. Imo, this backfired on Kelly. She was hyped up to the point that was not humanly possible. Perhaps it was her friend's excitement at Kelly's good fortune to be on SO and he was proud of her or something but I feel like I was expecting this incredble HG and got someone who kind of scared me.

Posted by PanchoVilla on 04-29-06 at 11:13 AM
I dont think anyone has a problem with her working at a restaurant, the porblem was with her! She also dogged being a waitress over and over. If you dont like your job, do something about it! I will have to go to that place, its by my mom... What a hoot.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 04-29-06 at 09:57 AM
Gee whiz still with her feet on the table. Should of given her a book on maners before she left.

Hey she's working! I'll give her that much!

Posted by c27 on 04-29-06 at 12:08 PM
that is soo funny!! where are you guys finding all these photos??? or making them??