URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 451
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Into The West"

Posted by Esbea on 07-11-05 at 04:21 PM
Anyone watching it?

Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Into The West"
Posted by Tahj on 07-11-05 at 05:24 PM
Me,me,me,me,me!!! Love it!

Moves courtesy of Syren

Posted by Puffy on 07-11-05 at 08:16 PM
Another "Into the West" fan here.

Move over Bob, this is an Arkie original

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 08-16-05 at 12:09 PM
OK, I watched like all 8-10 hours of the first 4-5 broadcasts and then missed the finale -- did I miss much or did they just keep moving along in time? And was it me, or did the Keri Russell character's storyline abruptly end after she was abducted by the Indians and began living among them? Why didn't the story continue to follow her and her (at least one) child? I thought that was strange, everyone else's storylines pretty much only seemed to end when both they and their offspring died.

Posted by Puffy on 08-17-05 at 00:21 AM

The transcontinental railroad was completed. The battle of Wounded Knee took place. I had not known that it was started because the white man didn't realize that one of the Indians was deaf and that is why the Indian didn't follow his command. The Indian mom, married to the white man, was reunited with her daughter. I also wondered what happened to the Keri Russell character. Sorry that I can't remember more; it was a month ago!

A SyrenŽOriginal