URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4505
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""

Posted by sweetpea on 12-03-03 at 07:31 PM
From Survivor Fever:

Survivor: Pearl Islands
Final Episode Title:
"Flames and Endurance"
Airdate: Thursday 12.14.03
The winner claims the cash prize

(I think the airdate should read: Sunday 12.14.03)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""
Posted by Blow by Blow on 12-03-03 at 07:37 PM
Don't tell me they're going to walk on coals again.

About endurance - that's the kind of IC I can see Darrah winning. After all, she sat in that sling over the water for an eternity.

Cash prize? I thought they got a check.

-P

Posted by Ra_8secs on 12-03-03 at 07:38 PM
Don't get me thinking again about Darrah with her legs up.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Posted by badger on 12-03-03 at 07:48 PM
perhaps "flames" refers to all the fiery rhetoric at the last TC?

Posted by JazzyJax on 12-03-03 at 11:25 PM
That would be great!! Can't wait!

Posted by pkt1114 on 12-04-03 at 09:02 AM
Perhaps also "flames" could refer to Lill's flame (since she is alleged to be in the final 2) as it has been lit, then put out then lit again. And as stated before the "endurance" would refer to Darrah.

Posted by KeithFan on 12-04-03 at 01:16 PM
Nail on the head there pkt, I think this confirms it for me.

Posted by Oscirus on 12-04-03 at 11:42 AM
ooo an endurance challenge in the f3 ic surprise surprise its only happened in the previous 7 survivors why not this one

Posted by munson on 12-04-03 at 01:12 PM
Not to nitpick, but the F3 IC in the Outback was Fallen Comrades.

But your point is made nonetheless.

Posted by pdragonfly on 12-04-03 at 01:32 PM
Given that MB likes double meanings (marriage took place the same time the merge happened), I'm seeing this as both taking the "flaming" insults from the jurers and having to "endure" everything they say, as well as an IC that the players have to "endure" something hot or like holding their torch up and enduring it for the longest time (how boring). Last torch still standing wins.

I like the idea of lighting a fire under them and seeing what happens. Maybe we'll get some life from Darrah.

Posted by URang on 12-04-03 at 01:53 PM
The show is scheduled to for 2 hours , then a 3rd hour is for reunion, per yahoo listings.

CBS 2 Dec 14 08:00pm
Series/Game Shows, 120 Mins.
"Flames and Endurance", Episode #713.
The winner claims the cash prize.

Producer(s): Mark Burnett.

Original Airdate: December 14, 2003.

-----------------------------------------------------

CBS 2 Dec 14 10:00pm
Special/Other, 60 Mins.
Contestants gather to discuss what life was like on the Pearl Islands in the Gulf of Panama; host Jeff Probst.

Original Airdate: December 14, 2003.

URANG

Posted by Flowerpower on 12-04-03 at 02:20 PM
I am trying to find an appropriate place to put this as I'm brand new to the boards....been trying to get on since September....better late than never! Anyway, I have been sitting on something since late August/early September. My family and I moved to Loveland, Ohio in mid August. I'm a huge Survivor fan, as are my kids. I have a 14 year old that met a kid in school claiming to be Lil's neighbor. My son pumped him for info, and he told my son that Lil makes it to the F3 when she burns her foot by stepping on a fire. She whines about it so much that the F2 can not stand another minute of it and give her the collective boot!!!! I know this is totally against what everyone is saying but I can't believe that the title is "Flame and Endurance". It all FITS!

At first I thought this kid was nuts because of the secrecy thing, etc.etc.. Then when she got the original boot in Episode 3 I thought, see, he does'nt have a clue. He continued to stick by his story, saying watch, she'll be back. Then when the outcasts came on and she indeed returned, I began to wonder. Then I still took it with a grain of salt...but as time goes by and it sure looks as though she is headed for F3, and then when I saw the title of the final episode, I said, "M..... F......!!!!!, myself! Now, I know this still could be a lark, but I heard all of this in AUGUST!!!!! Everything that had to do with this info has panned out.....perhaps F2 WILL be the bearded man and the younger woman??? What do you think?