URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4504
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Niambi, Lost Little Lamb?"

Posted by munchkin on 04-27-06 at 03:08 PM
My heart breaks for Niambi. Yes, she was wrong from the get-go with Mr. Situation and that never should have happened but I'm deeply saddened by what I'm seeing!

When she is told what to do, she attempts to do it without complaint, (even though she might hear only what she wants from time to time). If anyone tells her to jump, all I've heard her ask is, "how high?". Yet, when she is alone and told to make a decision. She seems completely at a loss to know what to do and is entirely helpless.

I think this is why she "needs" Mr. Situation. My theory is that if she was very, very devoted to sports in her formative years, many things that so-called "normal" kids experience were put on the back burner. No doubt she had her coaches and father telling her what to do and when to do it. I don't think she ever learned how to look at options and make a decision. It's either that or she completely distrusts her decision making ability.

I would bet good money that if Niambi looks back through her life, since she left her parent's home, one way or another, she's unconsciously chosen overbearing, controlling people as friends or lovers because she needs someone to tell her what to do.

When I look at her, all I see is a sad, lost little girl.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Locking - duplicate topic"
Posted by Bebo on 04-27-06 at 03:47 PM
Please join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads.