URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4500
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"

Posted by SherpaDave on 12-02-03 at 05:35 PM
So are all y'all over your PTSD (Post-Tryptophan Stuffing Disorder) yet? Hope so, cuz it's time to vote again! Yahoo!

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Rupert. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women. Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Osten (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the mistletoe made by the lovely JSlice to 100+ posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

Have fun. And if the PTSD is still hitting you, take a nap. And then vote. And have fun.

Criminals From the Neck UpThe Writers' Rendez-VousSmokeLong Quarterly

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Darrah"
Posted by SherpaDave on 12-02-03 at 05:36 PM
Thanks, Bebekid!

"Jon"
Posted by Missing_Rupert on 12-02-03 at 05:39 PM
Jon

"Christa"
Posted by bebekid on 12-02-03 at 05:42 PM
Christa

"Christa"
Posted by I_Got_Nutn on 12-02-03 at 05:44 PM

"Christa"
Posted by Silvergirl1 on 12-02-03 at 05:48 PM

I wish it were Jon, though!

"Burton"
Posted by esquire on 12-02-03 at 05:50 PM
They all realize how strong he is. He must go

"Christa"
Posted by GuessItRains on 12-02-03 at 05:56 PM
Jon is still pulling the tribe's strings. His allies are Burton and Lillian. Of the other three, Darrah has no allies left and is likely ticked at Christa for betraying T. Christa and Sandra are allies and likely pose a threat to Jon. With Christa being more of a challenge threat than Sandra, she would be his next logical target.

"Burton"
Posted by 1derfool on 12-02-03 at 05:56 PM
just because.

"Christa"
Posted by joannie on 12-02-03 at 05:56 PM
Because she "feels all alone." Sandra will happily turn on her to keep the secret about the fish bucket.

"Christa"
Posted by Brownroach on 12-02-03 at 06:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-03 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

Either Darrah wins immunity, or Jon decides that busting up the Rupertellas is a higher priority than getting rid of Darrah.

Either way, Big Bird gets punished for dumping the fish.

ETA: Alt pick is Darrah, in the event the F2 spoiler is wrong.

"Christa Hastie"
Posted by Goooey_Alley on 12-02-03 at 06:03 PM
... still a threat, and to break alliances of 2's. But still hoping I picked a wrong one.

"Christa"
Posted by cqvenus on 12-02-03 at 06:06 PM
not that I think it's right, or that I want her to go. but I don't really want her to stay, either. ever be so sad that only ONE person can go per episode? I am. this week I want to see Darrah, Lill, Burton, *and* Christa go. yeah. I like Jon and Sandra. you hush.

"Christa"
Posted by I_AM_HE on 12-02-03 at 06:15 PM
could be her, Burton, or Darrah, but things seem to fit Christa best

"Christa"
Posted by Blow by Blow on 12-02-03 at 06:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-03 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

Burton wins immunity.
B/J/L tell C/S that Darrah's going.
C/S try to recruit Darrah to boot Jon.
B/J/L tell Darrah they want her for f4 and Jon tells her she's f2 material.
Darrah sides with B/J/L to boot Christa in a 4-2 vote.
Sandra knows this is coming but votes for Jon to ensure Christa's goodwill on the jury.
Darrah knows the others will keep her around as a swing vote.
Now I gotta go change my LL selections.
-P

"Christa"
Posted by kary1371 on 12-02-03 at 06:24 PM
alernate Burton

"christa:("
Posted by LolaLolaLola on 12-02-03 at 06:43 PM

"Lil"
Posted by badger on 12-02-03 at 07:03 PM
new twist reveals "older woman" in final 2 is actually burton's mom

alternate: darrah

"Christa"
Posted by KObrien_fan on 12-02-03 at 07:09 PM
Christa is a loosely based Caeser who takes one in the back from Brutus, er I mean Sandra. Christa gets voted off and can now sleep with the fishes...

Survivor Christa, the tribe has spoken

"Christy"
Posted by Rolven on 12-02-03 at 07:26 PM
Thanks to Brutus(sandra) keeping her mouth shut, Christy takes one in the back big time.

The True Survivor formula, Rupert + Rob C. = Richard Hatch

"Christa"
Posted by tig_ger on 12-02-03 at 07:41 PM
Sometimes it is better to have no friends at all than be friends with Sandra.

"Christa"
Posted by Holiday on 12-02-03 at 07:48 PM
Since Mutiny means Burton's ouster, it's Christa this week.

"Christa"
Posted by Jims02 on 12-02-03 at 07:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-03 AT 07:58 PM (EST)

Here's what we know:

1. Sandra and Christa have an alliance.
2. Jon, Burton, and Lillian have an alliance.
3. Darrah is the floater.

The previews show:

1. Lillian telling Burton that she's worried about his loyalty.

We have seen this SO many times in the past. The "will _______ turn on him?" preview. In 90% of these instances, it's just misdirection.

2. Darrah and Sandra talking strategy. "Let's get Jon, he's like a girl."

Look at it from Darrah's point of view. Last week, Sandra and Christa befriended you, just so you can be blindsided when they vote off your ally. Now they want another alliance. How can you trust them now?

Especially if they go after Jon. Jon will probably muck all this up for Christa and Sandra. Darrah will probably end up falling for the dead-grandmother pledge.

3. Lillian wearing a black top.

Granted, it COULD be Trish's old one, but it looks different to me. Besides, Christa usually would wear it anyway. This to me suggests a Lillian Reward win. I heard it would be in teams?

4. IC is a shooting challenge.

The only two possibilities here are Burton and Sandra IMO. At the surface, it would seem that Burton would be a lock to win. However, based on recent challenge shots, it seems like this is another "elimination" IC. UTR players tend to fare much, much better than outspoken ones.

Burton and Christa (esp Burton) would be logical early targets during this challenge. I kind of have this hunch about Sandra or Darrah.

Boot: Christa
RC: Lil and gang
IC: Darrah (just a hunch)

Alt. Burton

Edited to remove sig. I thought I would never forget during this season...

"Christa"
Posted by volsfan on 12-02-03 at 08:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-03 AT 10:30 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-03-03 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

Just seems to be the right thing to do!

Edited to change a rules violation!

"Christa"
Posted by Loquatrix on 12-02-03 at 08:15 PM
A "snake in the grass" is someone who pretends to be your friend while secretly doing things to harm you. Whether unwittingly or not at first, Sandra is certainly now acquiescing in Christa's having taken the blame for Fishgate and I don't believe she is going to do anything to improve Christa's position this week. While she may not vote against Christa herself, Sandra will find a way to get rid of her this week, just as she did with Rupert.

"Christa"
Posted by aethelstan on 12-02-03 at 08:35 PM
What KObrien_fan said.

~a/s

"Christa"
Posted by whoami on 12-02-03 at 09:22 PM
Sandra will let her take the fall for the fish.

WHOAMI

"Sandra"
Posted by tinybubs on 12-02-03 at 10:16 PM
One thing I've learned this season, expect the unexpected.

"Christa"
Posted by tribalwatcher on 12-02-03 at 10:26 PM
I wish it was Jon

"Burton"
Posted by DenverMom on 12-02-03 at 10:45 PM
Yea! My first post!

Liz

"Burton"
Posted by flygirl on 12-02-03 at 10:47 PM
Lill (Brutus) stabs him in the back.........

"Vote Tally #1"
Posted by lroy on 12-02-03 at 10:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-03 AT 10:50 PM (EST)

This is post number 31, tallying 30 votes:

Christa 22
Burton 4
Lil 1
Sandra 1
Darrah 1
Jonny 1

Looks like Christa is our leader. Carry on.

~lroy

Edited to included faster fingers...

"Christa"
Posted by TeamJoisey on 12-02-03 at 11:41 PM
Snake in the grass, Fish in the weeds.
Same difference.
Sandra's "not so big lie" means the end of Christa.

"Burton"
Posted by ivoryElephant on 12-03-03 at 00:39 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-03 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

Tough call. trish, ryno and tijuana all had increased airtime in a three episode span before there boot.

andrew had the same amount throughout... it looks to be another andrew edited boot.

There isn't anyone with increased airtime like t, ryno and trish had.

"Darrah"
Posted by JazzyJax on 12-03-03 at 01:01 AM
backup, Lil
-Tij's chat regarding Rup and RyanO at LL: "They hated US"
suspicious about Snewsers checkmark coming so quickly on the heels of Tij boot

"Christa"
Posted by sleeeve on 12-03-03 at 02:28 AM
...either that, or Burton.

Summary of Reasoning:

Frankly, given that Christa took the blame for the fish in the grass, I figure that will be her downfall (a fate that rightfully belongs to Sandra).

Given the choice between a 4-person alliance with J/B//C/S and a three person alliance with J/B/L, it is clear that Jon and Burton will choose to stay allied with Lill. The previews suggest that a female alliance may take control. How many times have we seen previews suggest this when it never came CLOSE to happening? One too many for me to fall for it again... There is NO C/S/D alliance

Lill will report to Burton that she was approached by C/S and asked about forming a female alliance. J/B will use this to justify breaking their tentative alliance with the Drake women.

Worst case scenario, we have a tie between Burton and Christa if Darrah agrees to vote with the women. It seems more likely that Darrah will be pissed that C/S abandoned she and T, and will vote against Christa as payback.

Long Term Outlook / Constestant Strategy:

Christa and Sandra have two alliances to choose from... a 4-way alliance of women or a 4-way alliance with J/B. Given their past history with J/B, they will try to form the women's alliance. This will be used to justify J/B voting for Christa. Next week, Sandra will regroup and try once again to form a women's alliance. There will be no next week for Christa.

Jon and Burton have two alliances to choose from... a four-way alliance with C/S and a three-way alliance with Lill. In the long run, they are safer with Lill (3-2 advantage next TC, 3-1 the following TC, 2-1 the final TC), but they risk a 3-3 tie this week if they go with Lill over Christa and Sandra. Given that J/B have had no problem lying in the past, expect them to try to maintain both alliances in order to split the vote 4-2 between Christa and Darrah. After this week, they believe that they have everything set up for the final two... assuming that Lill doesn't jump ship next week and turn the tables on them.

Darrah has little choice this week. She will be given the choice between voting with a four-person alliance of women against Burton (or Jon) or voting with a four-person alliance with J/B/L against Christa (or Sandra). She may be slightly more inclined to stick with J/B/L given the fact that C/S betrayed her last week. Since we expect her to be approached by two separate alliances each claiming that they will have the 4-2 advantage, her decision will depend largely on what Lillian chooses to do, so she will defer to that decision. Next week, Darrah becomes the swing vote no matter which alliance triumphs this week... assuming Lillian realized that she is doomed to take third place if she sticks with her current alliance. Look for Darrah to strike new deals which will cement her position in the final three and possibly the final two.

Lillian is the swing vote this week, and she knows it. She can choose to ally with C/S and vote out her "secret ally" Burton, or she can choose to ally with J/B and vote out Christa, who she believes dumped the fish. Before making this crucial decision, Lillian will check one last time with ally Burton to make sure that she is still his partner for the final two. We have seen this conversation in the previews... it does not go well, and this is what makes her a swing vote (if he had just lied and promised her a spot in the final two, J/B would be home free as outlined above). No matter what happens this week, Lillian will be left in a tribe with one strong 2-person alliance (J/B or C/S) and with Darrah. Given Burton's reluctance to commit and Lillian and Darrah's current precarious place in the game, look for her to try to strike up a deal with Darrah. Keeping Burton in the game leaves Lillian the option of being third in a 3-person alliance of J/B/L (in which case she would NEED immunity), or in the worst case scenario third in a three-person alliance of S/D/L in which case she would have a slightly greater chance of winning immunity. If she votes out Burton, she would probably fall fourth in a 4-woman alliance, or in the best case scenario, would be in a chaotic alliance with J/D/L... and that's if she's lucky! Obviously Lill's best bet is to hedge her bets now by keeping current ally Burton around while looking for a potential new alliance with Darrah. Next week, look for Lillian to give Burton one last chance to declare his loyalty. If he does not, Lillian will jump ship and join the women's alliance (and if she's played her cards right with Darrah before this week's vote she will assure herself a spot in the final two alongside Darrah, barring immunity upsets). Given Sandra's hatred of Jon, Lillian may be able to hedge her bets one final time by keeping Burton around one more episode and eliminating Jon next week (giving herself a possible fall-back plan if Burton wins immunity in the final four). However, I expect the fear of a potential immunity run will outweigh Sandra's hatred of Jon, influencing them to vote for Burton (unless he wins immunity).

Bottom line:
Excluding immunity upsets, if everyone plays toward their best strategic positions at this point in the game, we should see the following:

E11: Lill recruits Darrah and votes with Burton and Jon against Christa. Christa and Sandra attempt to form a women's alliance to vote out Burton, but fail.

E12: (assuming Burton doesn't lie to Lill and promise her a spot in the final 2) Lill betrays Burton and votes with Sandra and Darrah against Burton to prevent a potential immunity run. Burton and Jon vote Sandra.

E13a: Assuming Darrah and Lill form an alliance in episode 11, Sandra and Jon are now the outsiders in this game. From a strategic standpoint, they *should* try to ally, but given their hatred of each other, this is unlikely to happen. Instead, Sandra will continue to rely on the female alliance and Jon will try to reconcile with former allies Lill and Darrah. Lill and Darrah have nothing to gain by allying with Jon, so they will stick with Sandra and vote 3-1 for Jon (who votes for Sandra).

E13b: Lill and Darrah will take each other to the final two. If Sandra wins immunity, she will take Lill and argue that she is more deserving (since Lill has actually been voted out of this game). Since I began this section by saying that I would assume that immunity wasn't an issue, I'll assume that Sandra is voted out here.

E13c: Lill will lose because she's already been voted out of this game once, and she really doesn't have enough redeeming qualities to make up for that. That makes Darrah the winner (or Sandra, if she wins the final immunity).

To make a long story short (too late):
Christa (this episode)
Burton
Jon
Sandra
Lillian
Darrah wins!

This, of course, assumes that everyone plays to their best strategic options at each stage of the game. (ONLY EXCEPTION: Burton will not lie to Lillian, which actually IS a strategic move (assuming that he will argue that he had more integrity that Jon in the final TC), given the promise that he made at the time he and Lill reented the game. If he's allied with Jon now, he should not lie about it.) Of course, we all know that the Survivors never play to their best strategic position... however, given that this is relatively consistent with the spoilers that we have this season, I think that it is probably close to what we will see play out over the next three weeks.

"CHRISTA"
Posted by redbeard103152 on 12-03-03 at 03:44 AM
Its time for the fish lady to swim with the fishes. The biggest immunity threat amoung the women is sent packing.

"Christa"
Posted by Bebo on 12-03-03 at 04:40 AM
Hard to add to EEE's brilliant analysis, but I will.

We've been told that indecision will prove costly. Last week, Christa and Sandra were indecisive about which F4 alliance to pursue - with T/D or B/J. This indecision will cost them.

We were also given Jon's confessional last week where we were told that Christa would pay a penalty for dumping the fish. I believe that this is one of the few true statements to come out of his mouth during the game.

Jon is the puppetmaster, and he was strategizing before he even got to the islands. Prior confessionals also show he's been thinking about the jury makeup/F2 partner since the get-go. By sticking with his alliance of 3, and adding Darrah to the mix, he sets himself up for the easiest arguments during the jury voting. All he'll have to argue is tribe loyalty (pick me over Darrah, I'm a Drake) or anti-Outcast (pick me over Lil or Burton, I've been in the game the whole time) or revenge (hey Morgans, pick me instead of Lil, your former tribemate who screwed you over).

Add it up, and Lil is his ideal F2 partner. Yes, he's made an alliance with Burton, and he's been able to take advantage of Burton's challenge strength to stick around. But when the time is right, he'll be open for ditching Burton and keeping Lil, since he figures he'll have R/D/T votes for sure if he takes her with him. Then he only has to have one Drake to win the whole thing.

But he promised Lil's head to Sandra and Christa on a platter, and he can't afford to have both of them stick around to screw him for lying. He's already succeeded in splintering T/D, and getting rid of Sandra or Christa will further splinter the opposition and keep him in apparent control. He'll have an easier time selling Lil - and even Darrah - on going after Christa because of the fish.

"Sandra"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-03-03 at 05:27 AM
People who waver in an alliance or people who make too strategic of a move, are next up for boot.

Sandra is primed for this position. My thought is that people already know that Sandra would vote for anyone besides herself. Why not go ahead and mis-direct her vote and take her out by suprise. Mark my words, if Sandra mentions dumping Christa at all during this next episode, she will become too untrustworthy and will get the boot. For not being able to make up her mind. Or stick with her word.

Who knew that Jon wasn't lying when he said that Sandra won't make F4. We wouldn't have guessed from his performance. He spouts lies daily, however, everything he says ends up coming true.

But my guess is, that this is the editting choice for this season. Half-truths and hidden lies.

(And as much as I want to believe the forementioned, I still think Christa is going to get booted this week.)

tribephyl

"Christa"
Posted by rtrui2t on 12-03-03 at 06:06 AM
and Burton next week.

"Christa."
Posted by udg on 12-03-03 at 07:30 AM
I don't like it, but I don't see a plausible alternative.

---
UDG
When someone says, "I'll be honest with you," he/she is lying.

"Christa"
Posted by Thaibeach on 12-03-03 at 07:39 AM
but I really hope it's Jon or Burton.

"Christa"
Posted by Gweedeaux on 12-03-03 at 08:58 AM
I'm convinced that Burton and Christa are the next two to go. Only going with Christa this week due to episode titles and not much else. To me it just makes more sense...

"Burton"
Posted by Nash on 12-03-03 at 09:04 AM
Dare to be different

"Christa"
Posted by kelli_blue on 12-03-03 at 09:22 AM

"Christa"
Posted by LeftPinky on 12-03-03 at 09:24 AM
Just because Bebekid says so...

"Christa"
Posted by geg6 on 12-03-03 at 09:28 AM
I totally hope I'm wrong and that it is actually Jon, Lil, or Burton. Jon for being the lying, obnoxious slimeball that he is, Lil because she doesn't deserve to be there and I can't stand looking at her another minute, and Burton because he might be eye candy and have played well since coming back but he also does not deserve to be there.

Casting my mind back to my Shakespeare and thinking it is possible that it might be a Cassius making the title statement to egg on a possible Brutus rather than a Caesar asking the question directly to a Brutus. And might not a mutiny next week be against the person who has been pulling all the strings?

Just random thoughts on the titles. Still think it will be Christa and Burton next.

"Christa"
Posted by Spanky68 on 12-03-03 at 09:57 AM
I hate to see her go. But my favorites have each gone the last two weeks, and I detest Christa least of the remaining stiffs. So she must be fated to go

"Burton"
Posted by Devious Weasel on 12-03-03 at 09:58 AM
Just to be different.

"Jon"
Posted by Connie E on 12-03-03 at 11:10 AM
Prehaps by writing it, I can make it so.

"Christa"
Posted by nailbone on 12-03-03 at 11:12 AM
Sad, but true. And I hope that beotch Sandra isn't far behind!!

"Christa"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 12-03-03 at 11:49 AM

It's her time to go, but I really, really, really, really want it to be Darrah. So she's my alternate pick.

"Christa"
Posted by Emily RugBurn on 12-03-03 at 12:07 PM
They want us to think Jon and Burton are in trouble, but Jon will play the "my Grandmother's death has magically transformed me into a better person, so please let me stay and let's get rid of the evil-fish-destroyer-that-lied-thru-her-teeth instead" card, and then Burton'll go n' win immunity. Sandra'll want to get rid of Christa, as she is a constant reminder of the fish incident for which she is the real culpret, and she'll get Darrah and Jon to go along with it. Lill and Burton will probably be in on it too, but their votes aren't even needed. Christa's story has been trying to conclude for the last two weeks, so "The Big Bird Who Stole the Fish" goes this week 6-1.

~ EmRB

"Christa"
Posted by forehead on 12-03-03 at 12:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-03 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

Look, no curves yet on this thresd...

Thanks to eee for providing the logic behind my PTTE - if it works I could finally win drich61's game (I can dream, can't I?).

So, Christa. Based on the huge sample size of 1 (...) I've determined that the non-spoiling folks think that the ep12 title means Burton goes. We've known for quite awhile that Christa and Burton are next, so that leaves Christa for ep11.

Plus, any brillantly logically illogical reasons to be provided by VerucaSalt....

Now, RC and IC - hmm, might need some pez...

forehead

ETA:
"forehead, I've come to the conclusion that logic has no place in Survivor but it only took me 7 seasons to figure that out I just hope that everyone will hear me cheering loudly when a mortician and a ghost deem Jon to the jury pool"

You won't be cheering alone

Psst: sigpic...

"Christa"
Posted by Chez on 12-03-03 at 12:14 PM
Editing in the previous week make it likely to happen this week.

"Christa"
Posted by okaloosajohn on 12-03-03 at 12:16 PM
It's her time.

Okaloosajohn

"Burton"
Posted by pinchy on 12-03-03 at 12:31 PM
Probabably christa though...

"Christa"
Posted by VerucaSalt on 12-03-03 at 12:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-03 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

Far be it from me to not think that after seeing her fiance and giving her renewed hope that didn't signify her deathwish

forehead, I've come to the conclusion that logic has no place in Survivor but it only took me 7 seasons to figure that out I just hope that everyone will hear me cheering loudly when a mortician and a ghost deem Jon to the jury pool

ETA: trust forehead to save my hide yet again

"Burton"
Posted by Tiggertramp on 12-03-03 at 12:47 PM
The men will go....

"Vote Tally #2"
Posted by lroy on 12-03-03 at 01:32 PM
This is post number 59 tallying 57 votes and one prior tally:

Christa = 41
Burton = 9
Sandra = 2
Darrah = 2
Jon = 2
Lil = 1

Looks like Christa is our collective bootie.

~lroy

"Christa"
Posted by lroy on 12-03-03 at 01:36 PM
Sadly. I've grown fond of the little meth head.

~lroy

"Christa..."
Posted by dekko on 12-03-03 at 01:41 PM
...though I'm really hoping it's Burton.

Sanrda wins immunity--after all, wouldn't she be the first target? She's the only one on the non-Jon side that's stirring things up.

"Christa"
Posted by queencityfan on 12-03-03 at 01:57 PM
It just makes sense. Of course that means we could be wrong

"Burton"
Posted by tamarama on 12-03-03 at 02:16 PM
What the hey.

I've been doing so wretchedly this season, why not?

"CHRISTA"
Posted by URang on 12-03-03 at 03:00 PM
<miss KB's Confessional analysis>
URANG

"Christa"
Posted by DoodleBug on 12-03-03 at 03:13 PM
Join Rupie et al at Loser Lodge.

"Christa"
Posted by raven on 12-03-03 at 03:17 PM
don't ever trust Jon.

"Christa-meth"
Posted by ElroyJetson on 12-03-03 at 03:27 PM
Maybe you and Rupe can score some killer Panama Red....

Buh bye

EJ

"Christa"
Posted by bmwpow on 12-03-03 at 04:08 PM
As Jims02 said, the weekly clips/promos were pure misdirection. Burton stays for awhile, Christa goes this week.

"Christa"
Posted by survivorscott on 12-03-03 at 04:20 PM
Too Bad So Sad, I really Liked her

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

"JonJon"
Posted by BrykMantra on 12-03-03 at 04:31 PM

Not because I think so, just because I *want* so, hehe ...

---------------------------------------

http://brykmantra.blogspot.com

"Sandra"
Posted by Ocymvio on 12-03-03 at 04:36 PM
Due to boost in popularity in CBS poll (happens with many contestents) and because people speculated she might be in ASS, meaning an earlier boot

"Christa"
Posted by oddout on 12-03-03 at 05:19 PM
I think she goes this week and Burton next.

"Christa"
Posted by munson on 12-03-03 at 06:16 PM
Christa or Sandra seem the obvious targets.

Jon won't flip on Burton yet becasue it would leave him too vulnerable. If he really wanted to dump Burton, he could have done it last week.

Burton and Jon know they need to bust up the remaining pair. Lill is tied to Burton (for now, but next week will be a different story) and singleton Darrah will tag along with any group that keeps her in the game three more days.

Which one goes? The one that seems to inspire conflict with and dislike from everyone (why aren't we seeing it!), is the bigger immunity threat, and, as far as they know, dumped the fish.

It's Christa 4 - 2.

"Christa"
Posted by PlumBlossom on 12-03-03 at 07:02 PM
Burton as backup...Though I really wish it would be Jon, I think no such luck at least this week.

"Christa"
Posted by PelicanPete on 12-03-03 at 09:07 PM
I voted for her last week and I'm sticken' with her.

Please leave my TV screen Christa!

-PP

"Christa"
Posted by railfan on 12-03-03 at 09:37 PM
alt Burton

"Christa"
Posted by greg2557 on 12-03-03 at 09:50 PM
Burton goes next week

"Christa"
Posted by dabo on 12-03-03 at 10:07 PM
alt: Burton

"Sandra"
Posted by Beyond on 12-03-03 at 10:27 PM
Sandra

"Jon"
Posted by strid333 on 12-03-03 at 10:34 PM
Take that you lying scumbag.

"Christa"
Posted by bobstew617 on 12-03-03 at 10:45 PM
I like the reasoning for this boot, and besides, she needs to see the Dr. for those bites. Sandra buys some time by stabbing her ally in the back.

"Christa"
Posted by Befuzzled on 12-03-03 at 10:52 PM
Alt: Burton
Alt alt: Jon
Alt alt alt: Sandra
etc, etc...

"Burton"
Posted by LookeeLoo on 12-03-03 at 11:25 PM
-LookeeLoo

"Christa"
Posted by frisky on 12-03-03 at 11:29 PM
Bye Bye Big Bird.

"HEY CHRISTA..."
Posted by Round Robin on 12-04-03 at 00:47 AM
...it's time for you to go!

"Jon"
Posted by Smooth23 on 12-04-03 at 01:23 AM
Jon, its just time to get rid of this prick!!!

"Burton"
Posted by bergdogg on 12-04-03 at 02:05 AM
cause I hate him almost as much as Jon and he is nowhere near as entertaining.

"Christa"
Posted by travelingbetty on 12-04-03 at 08:40 AM
Going with the flow....wish it were either Jon or Burton though.

"Christa"
Posted by rose on 12-04-03 at 08:42 AM

"Vote Tally #3"
Posted by rose on 12-04-03 at 08:47 AM

Here it is...

Christa leads with 63
Burton with 12
Sandra with 4
Darrah with 2
Jon with 4
Lil with 1

For a total of 86 with 3 vote tallies...

"Christa"
Posted by Jayzzzy on 12-04-03 at 08:47 AM
too obvious

"Krista"
Posted by Former CBSer on 12-04-03 at 09:01 AM
I wish it was Jon but I believe she has run out of time.

"RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Posted by lojik98 on 12-04-03 at 09:10 AM
Darah. *JOKE* If ah cou undahsan yah a lil bi bettah ah prolly wouldn vote for yah. *JOKE*

All kidding aside. She needs to go. Its the smart thing for everone else to do. Jon and Burton are one step closer, and Christa/Lil/Sandra still have the option for an alliance at the last second to save their asses.

"Christa"
Posted by LilNik8 on 12-04-03 at 09:44 AM
As it stands for me at 945 am

RC: Jon (jon/lil/darrah)
IC: Burrrrton
Boot: Christa

"Burton"
Posted by mistofleas on 12-04-03 at 10:42 AM
*I wanted to wait and see if I could snatch #100 again, but work is going to keep me away from the boards most of the day *pout*

Burton. I'm going with Burton because while Christa is being set up as the one going this week, I think we're going to see the "Brutus" thing play out with Burton and Lil. Caesar and Brutus were tight. Similar interests kept a bond between them (Rome). Burton and Lil are tight. Similar interests keep a bond between them (Outcasts). But Burton is a Brutus because he's got a side plot going with Jon (Cassius) to bring them both up to power (F2) and leave the one person they need right now to further their plan (Lil) bleeding on the Senate floor.

This is going to backfire on them and both Burton and Jon will be sitting on the jury trying to figure out a way to take the knives out of their own backs.

I'm seeing this play out this week mainly because JP said that he didn't like Jon at all. But eventually he was rooting for him. Jon has to be way down low for this to happen. Jon's gotta lose his one sure fire way to F2 and that would be Burton. We've got precious few episodes left for this to play out so I see Burton going this week. Jon is left with a bunch of women who would much rather be alone than have him as their only sample of "man". Jon will be alone, worried, playing up the grandma card for sympathy big time and looking for the first time in the season like he's actually aware that their are other people on the island besides himself.

Burton must go this week for this to happen.

Have I speculated, assumed and gone over the top? Sure, you bettcha but it was fun and I think these are strong possibilities.

mistofleas --picks the safe alternative of Christa and says "nevermind"

"lillian"
Posted by Oscirus on 12-04-03 at 10:45 AM
yea yea i no about that whole older lady in the final rumor but i believe that lady will be either christa or burton

"Christa"
Posted by Swami on 12-04-03 at 10:54 AM
is toast.

"Christa is Hista-ry"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 12-04-03 at 10:59 AM
Christa!

"Christa"
Posted by Ra_8secs on 12-04-03 at 11:07 AM
Because Burton wins IC. Otherwise, he'd go.

"Burton"
Posted by Gerbees on 12-04-03 at 11:11 AM
Gerbees

"Christa"
Posted by NTK on 12-04-03 at 11:36 AM
Seems to be her time.

"Burton"
Posted by samboohoo on 12-04-03 at 11:37 AM
Never doublecross Big Lill.

"Christa"
Posted by Loree on 12-04-03 at 12:31 PM
that's my opinion...

"Christa"
Posted by zzz on 12-04-03 at 12:50 PM
I thought the title meant Burton, but next week's title screams Burton even more, so this week must be Christa

"Christa"
Posted by lizzmac on 12-04-03 at 01:13 PM
But I so hope it's Burton...

Lizzmac

"Big Bird....Christa!"
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-04-03 at 01:47 PM
You and Sandra went to D/T last week and got them to vote for Burton only to backstab them and vote off T......there's no way that Darrah is going with the likes of S/C this week.....Christa's the biggest threat....or perhaps that's just the biggest.....she's outta here!

"Christa"
Posted by thun on 12-04-03 at 02:07 PM
nm

"Christa"
Posted by anninvt2002 on 12-04-03 at 02:08 PM
Snewser says,,,Where is krautboy?

"Christa..."
Posted by MDSkinner on 12-04-03 at 02:25 PM
Following the crowd.

"Christa"
Posted by Breezy on 12-04-03 at 02:39 PM
Guess I'll just follow the crowd.

"Christa"
Posted by Black_Beard on 12-04-03 at 02:43 PM
Good-bye Christa, we have all heard enough of your mono-toned confessionals! PEACE-OUT

"Vote Tally #4"
Posted by lroy on 12-04-03 at 03:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-03 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

This is post number 112 tallying 108 votes and 3 prior counts:

Christa = 79
Burton = 15
J.Fairplay = 5
Sandra = 4
Darrah = 3
Lil = 2

Looks like Christa is our vote to go bu-bye...

~lroy

ETA: I counted lojik98's vote aka rule breaker of rule number 1 as Darrah.

"Christa"
Posted by Dougbie on 12-04-03 at 04:04 PM
But I wish it was Lill the pill

Doug B,-->DougB,-->Dougbie
Survivor -- The stupidest show that I LOVE to watch

"Crista!!!!"
Posted by wildchickenhunter on 12-04-03 at 04:13 PM

"Christa"
Posted by 1unatic on 12-04-03 at 04:40 PM
Oh well. Only sandra left now. She'd better win.

"Christa"
Posted by skyisbluu on 12-04-03 at 05:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-03 AT 05:09 PM (EST)

I hate to be a sheep and follow the flock, it seems like the only logical move at this point in the game. Everyone else is still pitying j. Fairplay and his grandma, and the ever-strong Burton will either win immunity again, ala Colby, or Johnny will save his butt. To tell the truth, I don't think anyone who's left really deserves to win at this point. Kick'em all off! Bring back my Rupert!

Sky

"Burton"
Posted by Steen on 12-04-03 at 05:12 PM
Im always wrong, but oh well.

Burton

"Christa"
Posted by ejm92 on 12-04-03 at 06:15 PM
I wanted Burton out, but Christa is the pick.

"Darrah"
Posted by wandacal on 12-04-03 at 06:47 PM
Hi!

"Christa"
Posted by moonbaby on 12-04-03 at 07:55 PM
Whew I made it!