URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 450
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Clink Boom"

Posted by LadyT on 07-11-05 at 12:10 PM
Soap fans! What is your favorite soap moment? Maybe Jack and Jennifer's first wedding? Luke and Laura's wedding? The Nurses' Ball on GH? Reva declaring herself the slut of Springfield?

Mine? THe Clink Boom episode on GH. I totally didn't see it coming. As a savvy soap watcher I can usually spot things happening before they happen. When they finally killed off the vile Lily and set Sonny free as Jax and Brenda got married I was stunned. To me, that is my number one soap moment. I am the biggest Brenda and Sonny fan and I think this was the most defining moment for them

TishyTime

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Clink Boom"
Posted by Puffy on 07-11-05 at 08:32 PM
I only watch AMC now. Used to watch Ryan's Hope several years ago. Most of my favorite moments revolve around romance. Jeff/Mary; Jenny/Greg; Jessie/Angie; Phil/Tara; Chuck/Donna; Greenlee/Leo; Nina/Cliff; Tad/Hilary; Linc/Kitty(Kelly); Natalie/Trevor; Myra/Jasper (who remembers them?) Seems like the longer ago they occurred in the past, the more we like them.

Move over Bob, this is an Arkie original

Posted by missygirl3 on 07-12-05 at 12:46 PM
Hey, Lady T. I am a huge Brenda/Sonny fan too. My fave moment was when Brenda came back after being with the original Alcazar and it is raining and Roy "shoots" Sonny and they keep flashing back to Carly lighting candles and before it all begins, Brenda tell the priest, "He always leaves me standing in the rain"; love your moment too.

Posted by samboohoo on 07-13-05 at 08:41 AM
This may take me a while to decide, but here are a couple (not in any order):

1. Mindy and Kurt's wedding on GL. I forgot about them in the couples thread.

2. Craig is about to propose to Ellie and Sierra comes back from the dead.

3. Maxie getting BJ's heart.

4. Bo & Hope saying goodbye to JT.

5. Kevin getting his jailhouse beating.

I'm sure there are so many more, I just don't know or remember.

Knock, Knock.
Who's There?
Boo!
Boo who?
Don't Cry, It's Only a Joke!

Yep, it's a Bob!