URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 45
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I can see why Jennylee likes Nate"

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 02-15-07 at 08:00 PM
I didn't see the attraction...at first, but now I can kind of see why Jennylee likes Nate. Nate is just a good upright person....his values just always seem to be in the right place. Yesterday, when Nate had that epiphany that maybe he and Cece shouldn't win...and that it would be more important for them (well actually just Cece to learn the lesson) than the money...and that the world would be a worse place if they won.... I was like "right on!" It's rare to see someone that looks at the big picture...rather than just that superficial win at all costs, I don't care who I step on attitude. He also stepped in when that cute puppy was being handled like a prop. I just wished that Nate wasn't partnered with Cece....Nate really does deserve that money. He was actively campaigning for guys not to give them the money because "Cece needs to learn the lesson" I've softened on Jennylee...the fact that she sees something in Nate makes me think maybe she isn't as bad as she appeared 3 episodes ago. Anyways, Nate will probably make lots of money in the future. He is from Harvard...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I can see why Jennylee likes Nate"
Posted by KoalaChick on 02-15-07 at 08:13 PM
I agree, Joe, Nate showed a lot of class last night, letting all of his buddies off the hook if they didn't vote for him. How many of us would have done that, knowing that $250,000 was the sacrifice?