URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 448
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"It's Never Too Early To Hate-Bash Ali Here"

Posted by ginger on 04-16-04 at 05:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-04 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-16-04 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

Because I can already tell, months in advance, that we will need such a thresd, please put all your vitriolic thoughts regarding the nauseating Alison (and probably Dumb Cuckhold Donny, as well) here.

I am hoping they reprise the eat-the-baby-squid challenge.

I guess I should be thankful it's not Trishelle.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: It's Never Too Early To Hate-Bash Ali Here"
Posted by dajaki on 04-16-04 at 08:33 PM
I didn't watch BB and haven't seen Allison. I am, however, prepared to believe Ginger's assessment of her character. Therefore, let me just make a permanent entry of "Yep, what Ginger said." to all Ginger's opinions on Allison.

Posted by qwertypie on 04-19-04 at 02:20 AM
Umm, let's see
Lying, Manipulative, disloyal, sleazy, unfaithful, thinks her poop smells like roses, whiny. But these pale in comparison to the fact that SHE RUINED TAR 5 FOR ME!!!!! That is unforgivable. I look forward to the 'Race all year (yeah, I know, my life is pretty pathetic) and I had finally banished her whiny nasally grating voice from my brain when I get this news and bang IT'S BACK!!! IT'S BACK
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGG!
The only thing that will make it worse is if they somehow also have Rod Stewart in there too. Did I mention
AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGG! Sorry, I just had to get that out.
Um, maybe I should mention that I dislike the girl. TAR has just jumped the shark IMHO SOB!

Posted by mrc on 04-19-04 at 09:26 AM
Tell us how you really feel, qwertypie!

Posted by Bebo on 04-19-04 at 09:41 AM
Oh.my.heck. She's going to be on TAR?

Let's just put it this way - that girl will make me miss Flo.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Posted by Estee on 04-19-04 at 12:54 PM
After giving the matter a lot of thought, I honestly don't know what you're all complaining about. I'm personally looking forward to seeing her come in last during the first episode, getting summarily booted out of the Race without so much as a fare-thee-ill. Does anyone really think that personality is going to inspire people to give her accurate directions -- especially when they'll be starting in the States, with no maps, among people who've had a chance to figure out who she is?

On the other hand, if she wins, I may have to jump off something.

(A low step-stool. But it's something.)

Posted by BuckyBacker on 04-19-04 at 01:19 PM
I preface this with the fact that I've never seen Ali on BB and will make no judgement on her until I see her on TV. From your reactions, we're in for a treat!

Given your picture of Ali, I'm trying to picture the finale when they do the shots of all the previous teams cheering as the winning team gets close to the finish line. Donny will be cheering and clapping, and Ali will be clapping the way Hilary Clinton does when she has to at President Bush's State of the Union addresses.

Posted by ginger on 04-19-04 at 04:29 PM
Actually, were we to carry out the Clintonian analysis and based on forced Alison observation during Big Bother, Ali will be blowing other racers during "Detours" in a distract-the-enemy manuever, while Donny performs meet-and-greet functions in Somalian hospitals, claiming there is Nothing Wrong With Their Relationship.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

Posted by strid333 on 05-16-04 at 01:57 PM
>- that girl will make
>me miss Flo.
>
I know. Me too. Alison was horrible. I would say she and Jun were worse than the Boobsie twins from S6, Jerri (pre-#####), and Ghandia combined.

Three is the perfect number.

Posted by TARJUNKIE999 on 06-15-04 at 11:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-15-04 AT 01:50 PM (EST)

..."that girl will make me miss Flo"...

(hee-hee) Never thought I'd live to hear a statement like that! Should be a fun show.

Posted by 712 on 04-27-04 at 03:24 AM
*Secretly really really looking forward to seeing Alison on the Race*

Posted by Loree on 05-02-04 at 05:29 PM
At first I hated the thought that Ali would be on AR5. Then the more I think about it. The more I think I may get an opportunity to laugh at her. Make her crawl in a sewer or fall flat on her face. There has to be something that will happen to make this worth it.

Posted by qwertypie on 05-08-04 at 12:15 PM
Thanks, that thought makes me feel better. Still doesn't make up for the fact that I will have to listen to that voice week after week ;-(
La Vida es un Tango!

Posted by minitroll on 05-03-04 at 02:38 AM
My only consolation is the fact that the first time the racers have to eat or drink something disgusting, Ali will be outta there. Remember how well she did at the Clam Bake from Hell on BB? She didn't even try. Hopefully the producers will see fit to torture her mercilessly until she gets the boot. That will be good television.

Posted by ginger on 05-03-04 at 04:03 PM
I can already envision how Ali handles this: Donny Does It.

Posted by wildchickenhunter on 05-05-04 at 04:21 PM
Muhammad Ali
Now you are bashing Ali.....What is wrong with you....The man is sick.....

Oh, you are talking about someone else....
never mind.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

Posted by Horatio on 05-08-04 at 04:37 PM
You know guys, what rule is there that says she can't be eliminated in the first leg of the race?

I think it'd be hilarious if CBS tried to "jazz up" TAR by adding a "celebrity contestant" and then she got her butt eliminated the first round. Then we'd have a true amazing race for the rest of the season. Here's hoping.

Posted by strid333 on 05-16-04 at 01:45 PM
IMO, the worst was when she and Jun were insulting Robert's 10 yr old daughter and calling her b!tch and stuff. Calling Nathan gay was low too but at least he is an adult.

And note, I use the term adult very loosely.

Posted by qwertypie on 05-17-04 at 00:52 AM

"I guess I should be thankful it's not Trishelle."
For TAR 6 it will be Trish and Ali (retch).

La Vida es un Tango!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Posted by steppingrazor42 on 06-06-04 at 11:43 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I didn't think it was true until I saw it here! I'm not happy with having to see Alison on one of my favorite shows AGAIN!! I'm only curious to see how long she lasts. I wonder if any of the other contestants will know who she is?
Is her partner Donny or Justin? She was so mean on BB3, I don't like when TAR tunrs mean and ugly. I'm predicting she lasts until the F6 or F5.

Posted by rjrabbit on 06-06-04 at 11:49 PM
I came here looking for a Ali bashing thread and found that my favorite snarky poster started one! Can't add much to what has already been said only that I haven't seen anything but pictures of Donny. I can't believe he's still with her after BB! It will be fun to watch her boss him around. Maybe he'll get some ba!!s and tell her to go to He!!. Now that would be fun to watch!

*smooch* for ginger.

Posted by ginger on 06-07-04 at 03:01 PM
Heya, Cute Wabbit.

Probably the nicest thing I will post in this thresd.

Posted by qwertypie on 06-07-04 at 00:11 AM
Anyone starting a drinking game?

La Vida es un Tango!

Posted by CantStandToLook on 06-11-04 at 09:29 AM
woohoo...I'm glad someone started this thread. I hadn't been paying enough attention but as soon as I saw Ali's name on the list..ughhhh...well there went my lunch.

Let's toast to her and Donny(lol at cuckold) getting toasted early on.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
If I make it into the house, I plan to be the Last Comic Breathing ~ Wiggins

Posted by qwertypie on 06-14-04 at 11:29 PM
Is there any way to program a remote control to automatically mute when a horrible screetching noise is heard? That would make me happy. Of course this means I would actually find the gosh-darn thing. SIGH!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by love2smile on 06-15-04 at 12:54 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I hate her! I hate her!I hate her!I hate her!I hate her!I hate her!I hate her!I hate her!I hate her!I hate her!I hate her!I hate her!I hate her!I hate her!

Did you read her TAR info? It said something about "reality tv tried to destroy our relationship" What a MORON! I guess she is too stupid to realize that the whole world saw her in bed fooling around with other guys besides dumbo Donny. As well as calling children b!tches and other such names. And that's only the tip...Gee, Ali, I wonder WHY people don't like you????

*AHHHHH*

Now I feel better after my rant! lol

Posted by THE REBEL88 on 06-15-04 at 04:12 PM
I agree 100% with every body.

She is the person everyone loves to hate. She is and a #1 B*tch. At least we have someone to yell at while watching the show.

Personaly i think it would have been better to get Amber and the Rob father than Alison the skank and her dumb a$$ boyfriend......Amber would have been way better to look at and Rob is always good for a laugh.....HAHA

Cause as the Rob Father say's Ambuh is slam'n

Posted by bighair on 06-18-04 at 06:42 PM
I cannot get enough of the AI commercial where at the end of it Ali and Donnie are in a (I think) car and he turns to her and says "You're an embarrassment!"

Posted by kary1371 on 06-30-04 at 12:53 PM
LOL
You're all cracking me up!
I just hope we see her get smash in discusting stuff!
If she finally gets hers it will be so much fun to watch and will be worth enduring "the voice"!!

"Now I really hate Alison, because her team is quite strong."
Posted by ginger on 07-09-04 at 02:28 PM

I was really hoping they'd be incompetent and I could enjoy watching them fail. Unfortunately, the most efficient form of government is a dictatorship, and Ali is definitely Dictatress of their Dating Republic of Two - hence, Dogboy and Mistress A are one of the toughest teams.

*sighs*

I have a nasty feeling they'll go pretty far.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

"RE: Now I really hate Alison, because her team is quite strong."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-09-04 at 02:37 PM
Well, as long as they keep showing Ali falling down the stairs and continue to show such entertaining bon mots like "Listen, I'm the brains and you're the brawn of this team" then I wouldn't mind Ali quite so much, even if she does need to learn to shut up once in a while.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters
"RE: Now I really hate Alison, because her team is quite strong."
Posted by ginger on 07-09-04 at 04:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-04 AT 05:59 PM (EST)

ETA: Not sure where this post went. But it was really, really witty, trust me.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Posted by Deonna on 07-11-04 at 02:18 PM
Well I thought I would have a stroke. I caught the repeat first episode of TAR last night. Here I am innocently watching the show (without having read any of the TAR boards) when much to my suprise I realize that it *IS* Alison from BB. And not only has she invaded the show but she brought Donny too.

How*could*they*do*this*to*us?

I hated her so much that I quit watching BB half way through. Then horror of horrors they came in first.

Deonna

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-11-04 at 02:24 PM
It's ok Deonna! We'll support each other in our mutual distaste for Ali-Ho. She *will* eventually fail. She *will*. She has to! SHE BETTER!

--Cuz I don't think I could bear it if she and Donny won. I don't think I'd recover.

Posted by Deonna on 07-11-04 at 02:36 PM
Thanks for the support! She must fail. I don't think I can handle seeing her doing "well" again. Hopefully she and Donny will self destruct.

Deonna

Posted by seahorse on 07-13-04 at 00:42 AM
I do not think she will be around all that long.

Posted by seahorse on 07-14-04 at 03:22 PM
You see, I was physic.

Posted by ginger on 07-14-04 at 03:39 PM
You know, I'm working on a summary for this episode, and all I want to write is:

NEENER
NEENER
NEENER

Ali, you are the LAST to arrive. You got beaten by the BOWLING MOMS, for god's sake.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-14-04 at 03:49 PM
Don't forget to add that she was beaten by a gimp with 25 stitches in his knee and a little person midget, amongst other people.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-14-04 at 03:55 PM
And by an old couple (Bob/Joyce), and a superficial pair of models including a former beauty queen, and ... well, you get the picture.

Posted by Estee on 07-15-04 at 02:35 PM
I think 'Neener, neener, neener!' would make a great title.

"now the question is..."
Posted by I_AM_HE on 07-15-04 at 04:39 PM
Is it ever too late?