URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 448
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Toni"

Posted by Ellura on 03-14-04 at 12:21 PM
I think that Toni is the best. I hate Charla, because she's crying all the time. What do you think?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Toni"
Posted by Freud on 03-20-04 at 05:59 PM
I think you have little knowledge of people!

"Warning"
Posted by Bebo on 03-22-04 at 09:48 AM
Bashing other posters is not permitted on these forums.

"Keep it clean"
Posted by RollDdice on 03-22-04 at 08:56 PM
It's good to listen to Bebo and the other blue peeps -- they're tough but they're fair.

Toni, on the other hand, is a professional reality show finger- wagging diva. High drama for anyone who gets within her missile range.

Posted by Annakaterina on 03-30-04 at 05:05 AM
I'm from Australia and possibly behind on the screenings but so far Toni is a nasty piece of work. I am surprised she is still there. She is always screaming at people and trying to stir up trouble. People like her are considered feral in this country. I expect her to start howling at any moment. I feel sorry for Dave, especially the way she threatens him all the time. And Charla is ok, just a bit quiet.

Posted by lil_blingy on 03-30-04 at 09:58 AM
The only person/s i didnt like in he hotel was Toni, because of the way she spoke to dave (he's such a nice guy), and Zack simply because he's a sexist pig and really nasty to Amy plus he's a poser n they dont do any good.
But since Keith came in and got rid of Zack i dont like any of them anymore, the only ones i like now are Keith, Dave, Charla and possibly Tara if she is really on their side.

Everyone has suddenly turned on Keith since he chose Zack and i dont undestand why, ITS A GAME SHOW!
Keith is such a nice guy and really down to earth and he tries to explain to them about how its a game and stuff but they dont listen!
He was gonna be hated by someone, no matter who he picked to leave so the poor guy has no chance.
If he chose Dave then Charla would hate him. If he chose Scott then Toni would hate him and convince everyone else just like Amy did.
I hate her soo much! Shes gonna see Zack again when she leaves the hotel so i dunno why shes getting so upset and angry.
Does anyone out there think the same as me, and think that Keith is a nice guy?

Posted by RollDdice on 03-30-04 at 07:32 PM
I think when Keith chose Zack to leave it was a turning point for PHo. An incredibly brave and tactical move.
And the look on Amy's face when she turned to Keith and said, "Are you f'ing kidding me?" was a classic moment.

Don't worry about not liking any characters at the moment. Cliques and Drama are still coming!

Posted by Annakaterina on 03-31-04 at 10:23 PM
I agree since seeing that episode last week. And Toni had to have the last word, threatening him as well. What a cow. She's got a hit list now. Dave, Keith and someone else she had a go at, then burst into tears.

Posted by Chrissy gal on 04-01-04 at 00:16 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-04 AT 00:17 AM (EST)

Annakaterina, I love the words you use to describe Tony - feral & cow! I am sitting at my computer laughing my head off!!

I am so happy to be reading stuff about Paradise Hotel (P-Ho for short)!

Lil-Blingy, most of us here agree with you 100%. Some posters even used the term "hero" to describe Keith.

Posted by Psycho on 04-01-04 at 04:02 PM
>I think that Toni is the
>best. I hate Charla, because
>she's crying all the time.
>What do you think?

I think you're Toni him-/herself (what is he/she anyway, hermafrodite or what?) who wants to know everyone's opninion. Or you're his dyke girlfriend.....

She is soo bud ugly, the world is better without her.....

"Warning"
Posted by Bebo on 04-01-04 at 04:23 PM
Bashing other posters is not permitted here - remember that if you wish to continue posting. I suggest you read the community guidelines, and there's a link to them at the top of this page.

Posted by sarza on 04-29-04 at 11:58 AM
no youve got the wrong person here im tonis dyke girlfriend lol i wish i was anyway!!! i think toni is great.She has self respect and knows how to stick up for herself and her friends. she also has the courage to say what she feels without having to do it behind peoples backs. shes awsome!!!

Posted by NattyNZ on 05-12-04 at 07:53 AM
Are we talking about Toni who looks like a truck driver Toni or some other Toni? Cos the one we are seeing here in NZ is just prime time b***h!

I think they were just using her to put themselves ahead (yeah that worked a treat lol) as I cant believe people would actually like a person like that. Maybe if she was a man that wouldnt be so bad but no she definitely had her bikini packed.....right on top of that huge jar of steroids.

Courage is not blowing your stupid mouth off and walking away giving your victim no right of reply. Courage is biting your tongue and not interfering even though you really really really want to. Courage is apologising in the middle of everyone when you are sober. Courage is having the grace to admit you were beaten by the better players.

You would think she left and watched herself and instead of changing her horrid manner, came back again 10x as thick as the first time round.

Posted by brock25 on 05-12-04 at 06:55 PM
NattyNZ - right on! That is the truth - Toni thought she was righteous and justified in "sticking up for her gals". She was, in fact, a coward, drawing on her abnormal physical presence for a woman, lashing out at whoever she liked and then walking off to claim the moment.

Scared little issue-ridden girl hiding in a steroid-monster's boy.

Posted by RollDdice on 05-12-04 at 08:31 PM
Well, it's pretty obvious that the real Toni is coming across in New Zealand. NattyNZ, you've nailed her personality.

But when those steroids are raging around your body like they must be in Toni's, strange outbursts are just part of your day.

Toni couldn't bench press her issues!

Posted by m_onique on 05-13-04 at 04:06 PM
>I think that Toni is the
>best. I hate Charla, because
>she's crying all the time.
>What do you think?

toni is a ##### and al the people in the netherlands think that of here