URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4475
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"jodi & deciding who gets the coach"

Posted by alyse73 on 04-22-06 at 08:19 PM
Two things. Also why does every black houseguest get IV? Not all white houseguest get Rhonda? The two houseguest were going on about not being the only black in a house full of whites.. saying I'm glad I got another sister in here..If it had been the other way around there would be hell to pay.

Also Jodi was so upset about Bethany leaving, why? She wasn't that upset over Kelly or Kim leaving.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: jodi & deciding who gets the coach"
Posted by Cinnamongirl30 on 04-22-06 at 09:16 PM
I've wondered that myself about Iyanla allways coaching the black houseguests.I wonder if her and Rhonda pick and choose who they want to coach or if they are assigned them randomly. It kinda looks like they pick them themselves. Maybe Iyanla feels that she would relate to them better for whatever stupid reason. It sure is looking that way. Come on, just because you share the same skin colour does't mean that you have anything even remotely in common. Antonia and Niambi seem like complete opposites. So much for that sisterly anticipation. As far as Jodi goes I think that she is an actress and puts on an act for attention and sympathy. Plain and simple. She's as phoney as a 3 dollar bill. Someone must have given her the heads up about her moaning and sobbing for Bethany's departure and told her how ridiculous she behaved or she would have done the same thing for Kelly and Kim, for sure.

"RE: jodi & deciding who gets the coach"
Posted by standinmytruth on 04-22-06 at 09:22 PM
because season one rhonda has kimberly and kicked her out.

season two rhonda had tess and kicked her out.

niambi was just making a joke